+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedali said:
Well CIC don't ask for NICOP/CNIC of the sponsor. Also u have to send police certificate from every district where you have lived for more then 6 months.
It's not specify on CIC website that you have to get PCC from every district where u resided. You only have to get one PCC from each country where u resided 6 months or more.
I lived in different states/District in 4 countries and I only provided 4 PCC, ONE from each country which were accepted without any further request (found on GCMS notes: NRT for all 4 PCC.
Please don't provide information without any knowledge, this can make things complicated for the upcoming applicants.
Hope you understand.
Regards!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

SM205 said:
It's not specify on CIC website that you have to get PCC from every district where u resided. You only have to get one PCC from each country where u resided 6 months or more.
I lived in different states/District in 4 countries and I only provided 4 PCC, ONE from each country which were accepted without any further request (found on GCMS notes: NRT for all 4 PCC.
Please don't provide information without any knowledge, this can make things complicated for the upcoming applicants.
Hope you understand.
Regards!
I'm talking about Pakistan.... When you mention different address on the form to apply for PCC the security branch guys tell you that you need to apply for another certificate from that district. I lived in 2 different districts Kasur and Lahore. When I applied for PCC from Lahore and mentioned my address history they told me that I need to get another PCC from Kasur as well because they will only check my record from Lahore District. Check the screenshot of my PCC from both the districts below. On PCC of Kasur they mentioned No Criminal Record found from District Kasur and on the PCC of Lahore they mentioned No Criminal record found from the Capital City Lahore.

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

naveedali said:
I'm talking about Pakistan.... When you mention different address on the form to apply for PCC the security branch guys tell you that you need to apply for another certificate from that district. I lived in 2 different districts Kasur and Lahore. When I applied for PCC from Lahore and mentioned my address history they told me that I need to get another PCC from Kasur as well because they will only check my record from Lahore District. Check the screenshot of my PCC from both the districts below. On PCC of Kasur they mentioned No Criminal Record found from District Kasur and on the PCC of Lahore they mentioned No Criminal record found from the Capital City Lahore.

Don't worry what security branch in Pakistan are saying, just need one PCC from your home district. I lived in four cities in Pakistan but only got one PCC from my home district.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

SM205 said:
Don't worry what security branch in Pakistan are saying, just need one PCC from your home district. I lived in four cities in Pakistan but only got one PCC from my home district.
Well i had 2 address on my CNIC and also provided those addressed in my address history so that's why i sent PCC from both of the districts, better to send PCC from each district then to get additional documents request. They can clearly see on the PCC that its from the district lahore or district kasur only. If CIC knows about our culture then they surely know about our Police system as well.

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

Assalam o Alaikum
Mississauga recieved my application on 25 April 2016 it on mycic status as well and then started working on my wife's application on 2nd August 2016
so would i be considered a april applicant or august or may cause they sent me correspondence on 13 May 2016

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

can someone update the spreads i did it but it got deleted i think bcz of inactivity

-Upfront Medical.

-sent the application April 25, 2016.

-AOR received May 13, 2016.

-in Process August 2, 2016.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Shery678 said:
can someone update the spreads i did it but it got deleted i think bcz of inactivity

-Upfront Medical.

-sent the application April 25, 2016.

-AOR received May 13, 2016.

-in Process August 2, 2016.
need some more info. fill in as much as you can below.

Application received in Mississauga:
Sponsor approval:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Upfront medical done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

flx2015 said:
need some more info. fill in as much as you can below.

Application received in Mississauga:
Sponsor approval:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Upfront medical done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):

Hi Flx, I also provide my details in this forum, few days back, but I have not been added in the list of 2016. Please add me and my details, thanks.
Application received in Mississauga 4th August, AOR=25 August, SA approval= 31st August, In Process= 4th September, Iam PR and sponsor, Sponsoring wife.

rabzodemorayh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

+1 to naveedali and +1 to SM205 for their input...

I think I'll go with what SM205 is saying - only one PCC per country, as listed on the CIC website...

SM205, what do you suggest about the address matter? should i go ahead and get my PCC (neighbors info) based on my parental home address? it won't be an issue that my husband's PCC is from a different thaana in the same city? although thanks to naveedali I can see that the bottom line would be a criminal record for the whole city, so i think i should just get my PCC from my old neighbours and thaana close to my parents' home

naveedali could you share a screenshot of the entire PCC if it's not too much of a hassle?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

rabzodemorayh said:
+1 to naveedali and +1 to SM205 for their input...

I think I'll go with what SM205 is saying - only one PCC per country, as listed on the CIC website...

SM205, what do you suggest about the address matter? should i go ahead and get my PCC (neighbors info) based on my parental home address? it won't be an issue that my husband's PCC is from a different thaana in the same city? although thanks to naveedali I can see that the bottom line would be a criminal record for the whole city, so i think i should just get my PCC from my old neighbours and thaana close to my parents' home

naveedali could you share a screenshot of the entire PCC if it's not too much of a hassle?
sure..

you can provide both addresses to them and they will write them on the PCC. Once you apply for the PCC someone from the thana will call you and will ask you that they will come to your home or will ask to you to visit the thana.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

can someone who has done a remed before guide me through what the process is like? my wife got her appointment in lahore for next week.

1. what kind of tests do they do? is it just x-rays?
2. after the test, does the clinic send the results to IRCC themselves?
3. do we need to bring photos with us?

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:
can someone who has done a remed before guide me through what the process is like? my wife got her appointment in lahore for next week.

They submit the report online & give u the proof of Medical test.
they will take urine & blood sample for HIV , hepatitis b & C & Chest X Ray .
4 PP photos & Passport or any other ID.
i done my Medical in UAE

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

No updates from my end :'(

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

imran364 said:
They submit the report online & give u the proof of Medical test.
they will take urine & blood sample for HIV , hepatitis b & C & Chest X Ray .
4 PP photos & Passport or any other ID.
i done my Medical in UAE
what do we do with the proof of medical test?

Landing_PR said:
No updates from my end :'(
i also wouldn't have had any updates if i had bothered to check my wife's police certificate before sending it in. i looked at my photocopies and the cert was nearly expired by the time the app was recieved at mississauga, hence the doc request and remedical. i'm really lucky they didn't send the app back to me, otherwise i would've had to resubmit in february or march.

i doubt they'll ask you for proof of ongoing communication because you voluntarily submitted that a few months ago. check with your MP towards the end of this week. i'm fairly certain they've opened your app as well.

Aniakbar0

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016

flx2015 said:

Van u tell me how u booked ur appointment at canmedpk I have tried emailing them but have got no response so far and no operator is picking up the phone as well