Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

s.and.s said:
Looks like it, though it's kind of hard to believe seeing that there are Oct applications open still. It could also be that they just have a clerk (not a VO) just vetting the applications for missing info. Aniakbar's medical seems to have expired just one month into the wait, so a remed request was definitely in the order.
There are levels of Visa Officers. Non complex level looks at whether all the basic documents are complete, within their level of decision they can send out those requests. Once the documents are received they will pend/put away the application in the system. That system will automatically distribute the cases based on the number of days outstanding for example -1000 days file will be more urgent than say -100 days. The old belief that visa officers can pick and choose isn't correct, they will work on what system throws at them.

So it doesn't matter if non complex level asks u for remeds, they will suspend the file in system until it can distribute to one of the visa officers at higher level who has higher level of decisions.

What this all means for us that at the basic level, CIC is catching up. The bottleneck is level 1 or 2 visa officers.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: ECAS

BilalShaukat89 said:
Hi
Is ECAS status they mention on Application Status or Permanent Residence Application Status ????
What are you trying to find out? Permanent Residence Application status is what you should be looking for.

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aniakbar0 said:
I just logged on to my account and my permanent residence application section has been updated:
It says we started processing ur permanent resident application on 24 March 2016.
Your permanent resident application Is showing "in process" or decision made ?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

come on guys, i don't understand why there's so much confusion over the latest ECAS update. let me just clarify it once for everyone who's still unclear.

this is what you will see on ECAS for each stage:

STAGE 1: Application received by CPC-M, and AOR1 is sent
Sponsorship Application Status: In Process
Permanent Residence Application Status: Not Started

STAGE 2: Sponsor approved, application transferred to London visa office
Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process

STAGE 3: Spouse's PR application is either approved or rejected, and now your journey is over
Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: Decision Made

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

i just hope RPRF request means my App is in final stages as my lawyer said ::)..

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

usama893 said:
i just hope RPRF request means my App is in final stages as my lawyer said ::)..
I guess they have already made the decision and now waiting for u to pay the fee.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

naveedali said:
I guess they have already made the decision and now waiting for u to pay the fee.
request for RPRF used to mean that the applicant had passed eligibility and that they were currently doing security/background checks. hopefully that's still the case and there'll be a decision made within the next 30-45 days.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:
request for RPRF used to mean that the applicant had passed eligibility and that they were currently doing security/background checks. hopefully that's still the case and there'll be a decision made within the next 30-45 days.
eligibility like the relationship is legit?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

naveedali said:
eligibility like the relationship is legit?
yes, but that's just one part of eligibility. there's a few other requirements that the PA must meet to be considered eligible for family class, and that's all part if the eligibility check.

e.g. is the marriage legal, are the dependents under the max age, is the applicant genetically related (if sponsoring parents), etc...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

a January 2016 applicant got DM on September 8th. check the 2016 tab on the LVO spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYJ0Xo_jHLeArkCVeicZyqIE8YLpnZqVJlFrnpmKMx0

the weird thing is that he/she got a remed request on April 1st. that was way back when they were still working on applications from Aug/Sept 2015.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:
a January 2016 applicant got DM on September 8th. check the 2016 tab on the LVO spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYJ0Xo_jHLeArkCVeicZyqIE8YLpnZqVJlFrnpmKMx0

the weird thing is that he/she got a remed request on April 1st. that was way back when they were still working on applications from Aug/Sept 2015.
strange... where are they processing british citizens apps? ottawa or london?

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

flx2015 said:

The even weirder thing is that when she/he got the re-med request and probably performed it in a timely manner, it took them 5 months for DM.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

we've sent the additional docs they requested. sent via webform and courier, though it seems the webform no longer sends confirmation emails. is it the same for everyone or is their email inbox full again? can't do the remed yet because all the clinics are closed until monday due to eid holidays.

Aniakbar0

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016

flx2015 said:
we've sent the additional docs they requested. sent via webform and courier, though it seems the webform no longer sends confirmation emails. is it the same for everyone or is their email inbox full again? can't do the remed yet because all the clinics are closed until monday due to eid holidays.
Is remed different then upfront?