+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

can anyone tell me that from where we should take postal code for knowing the MP of our case???

lilypad1

Apr 12, 2016

k-sa said:
I had my intw on 8 march no DM no PPR yet :( however we told by officer we passed the intw, on 4 april we got email that file is with officer under review later we contacted them via local mp office and they says that my file is in last stage security checks... really dont know how many days they normally takes for a security check to get done???
I know what you mean!! I had interview on March 16 and still waiting for security checks to be cleared. it's so stressful and this wait is taking forever :(

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

60 days after interview but decision is not made yet :( , File is undergoing Routine Background checks ... What are they ? Before interview I ordered and found that ;

Eligibilty : In-progress

Criminality : Passed

Security : _________

Medical : Passes

if before interview these are done , now what background checks are being done :( ??? Are they Doing Security Checks ?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

lilypad1 said:
I know what you mean!! I had interview on March 16 and still waiting for security checks to be cleared. it's so stressful and this wait is taking forever :(
Bro How come do you know that your file is undergoing Security checks now ?

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016

Hello guys. I hope you all are doing fine.
I am new in this forum. I have some questions.
Me and my fiance(she is canadian citizen sponsoring me)studied in same uni for 5 years and we are doing house job in same hospital. We are marrying in December InshAllah. So my question is that should we apply now(july2016) after nikkah? Or wait for whole rukhsati (dec2016) and then apply after december.
Also I have alot of stuff to prove our relation legitimate(uni photos engagement photos nikkah photos academics etc).
we want to give MCCEE in pakistan (licence exam to practice medicine in Canada) next year and for the next part of this exam we would have to go to canada soon.

My other question: she didnt visit canada in last 10 years so would it effect this process?
What are my options or best for me to apply? And how can I fast this process so that we can give my part 2 exam in canada soon.

Thankyou so much for your help in advance.Any help or important point about form filling or getting police certificate or medical in karachi would be great.
Thanks.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Hi everyone

i m just confused about What document I should get Copied and attested..

I have all the original documents ( Nikah Nama.. Birth ceritificate.. School certificates.. Police Clearence)

Now what do I need to get copied and What do i need to get attested?

Thanks!

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015

Hi all members, yesterday i got letter through email from London visa office I believe is request for PPR2 as they directly asking me to send all the requested documents to Islamabad visa office(plz correct me if i am wrong). Also change in circumstances is for applicant/sponsor or for both and in passport information, eye color etc only applicant (which is me) information goes? Below is the letter i got from LVO.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):
 Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel
document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member
must have his or her own passport or travel document.
 There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or
Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your
medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or
dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting
precise specifications that can be found at:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

To submit your package to Islamabad:
Submit the documents listed to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please
see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your
passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from
the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an
additional 1-3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application
for permanent residence in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH

Hi
Our application was received by CIC today. kindly can you please tell me about the next step?
How much time it will take to approve and send it to London office.
Thank you!

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

BilalShaukat89 said:
Hi
Our application was received by CIC today. kindly can you please tell me about the next step?
How much time it will take to approve and send it to London office.
Thank you!
You will get Acknowledgement letter in about 30-40 days (average for march & april applicants) and then sponsorship approval in 5-10 days. Once you get sponsor approval, your file will be transferred to London, and then the long wait begins.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Oh yes, ECAS shows 3. Medical results received.

Previously my wife's status showed "in process" since March 26 but no mention of medical results. But it is finally showing now. I am hoping that this means they are working on my file :p

ebad12

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Additional docs on 05/06/2015
AOR Received.
30/10/2014
File Transfer...
06/11/2014
Med's Request
28/01/2016
Med's Done....
05/02/2016
Interview........
17/03/2016
Passport Req..
06/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/06/2016
LANDED..........
Soon

am12345 said:
Hi all members, yesterday i got letter through email from London visa office I believe is request for PPR2 as they directly asking me to send all the requested documents to Islamabad visa office(plz correct me if i am wrong). Also change in circumstances is for applicant/sponsor or for both and in passport information, eye color etc only applicant (which is me) information goes? Below is the letter i got from LVO.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):
 Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel
document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member
must have his or her own passport or travel document.
 There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or
Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your
medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or
dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting
precise specifications that can be found at:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

To submit your package to Islamabad:
Submit the documents listed to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please
see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your
passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from
the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an
additional 1-3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application
for permanent residence in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
well i have filled the information chart for myself (applicant) and for my wife too.

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

tony000 said:
60 days after interview but decision is not made yet :( , File is undergoing Routine Background checks ... What are they ? Before interview I ordered and found that ;

Eligibilty : In-progress

Criminality : Passed

Security : _________

Medical : Passes

if before interview these are done , now what background checks are being done :( ??? Are they Doing Security Checks ?
Agree with you brother today is my 60th day as well after inte no DM yet and officer said to my lical MP that my file is in security checks... really was happy after intw that we passed the long and worst wait but 60 more days gone no news :(

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Alhamdulillah just saw my status changed to DM on ECAS... hope get ppr too soon and wish all waiting members to get dm and ppr soon inshah allah,

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

congratulations
k-sa said:
Alhamdulillah just saw my status changed to DM on ECAS... hope get ppr too soon and wish all waiting members to get dm and ppr soon inshah allah,