+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SAMAWAN

Nov 14, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dear All,
I need your suggestion on below email which I have received. I am not interested to move Canada before 17 of June. What you people suggest what should I do

Dear applicant your application is in its final stages and is nearly ready for visa issuance.

However, your medicals are due to expire on 17 June 2016. Kindly confirm if you are able to land before that date. If so, when you receives visa issuance instructions please ensure to submits your passport and reuqired documents as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in delays in issuing the landing documents which can take up to 30 days.

If you are unable to land before medicals expire, you have to extend them – if possible. If an extension cannot be granted you have to complete new medicals.

hs64

Jul 1, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
File Transfer...
11-11-2015 Additional doc: 22-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016

SAMAWAN said:
Dear All,
I need your suggestion on below email which I have received. I am not interested to move Canada before 17 of June. What you people suggest what should I do

Dear applicant your application is in its final stages and is nearly ready for visa issuance.

However, your medicals are due to expire on 17 June 2016. Kindly confirm if you are able to land before that date. If so, when you receives visa issuance instructions please ensure to submits your passport and reuqired documents as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in delays in issuing the landing documents which can take up to 30 days.

If you are unable to land before medicals expire, you have to extend them – if possible. If an extension cannot be granted you have to complete new medicals.
People are crying for the VO final decision and you are not interested to visit before the expiry time. My suggestion is that u should think about it again..!

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have a simple question..
I have been hearing that strong cases process fast
What is actually a strong case
Is it that u sent pictures of all rasms mehndi shadi valima outing family get togethers and all,the spouse changes her name nic passport and all on his husband's name,and the spouse here in pakistan has a strong educational engineering background..
Now is that what a strong case looks like?

Shabbar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014

HRK said:
I have a simple question..
I have been hearing that strong cases process fast
What is actually a strong case
Is it that u sent pictures of all rasms mehndi shadi valima outing family get togethers and all,the spouse changes her name nic passport and all on his husband's name,and the spouse here in pakistan has a strong educational engineering background..
Now is that what a strong case looks like?
In addition to the points that you've highlighted, ORGANIZATION of your case file really matters.

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

SAMAWAN said:
Dear All,

WOW not intrested? lol first time I am seeing applicant is not interest and officer asking for ASAP!
well if you are not intrested to land before 17 jun let officer send you new medical and that would take 1 or 2 months...

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shabbar said:
In addition to the points that you've highlighted, ORGANIZATION of your case file really matters.
Please elaborate what does organization of case file means?

SAMAWAN

Nov 14, 2014

k-sa said:
WOW not intrested? lol first time I am seeing applicant is not interest and officer asking for ASAP!
well if you are not intrested to land before 17 jun let officer send you new medical and that would take 1 or 2 months...
Dear if I said that i will be able to land before 17 aur ksi vga na ja ska phr koi msla tou ni bna ga

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

SAMAWAN said:
Dear if I said that i will be able to land before 17 aur ksi vga na ja ska phr koi msla tou ni bna ga
You should not mess up with CIC ,and never take it easy, get your visa and go on your way. You can come back any time to do rest of things.

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Alhamdulilah visa issued after a long wait of 25 months !

May Allah make it easier for everyone waiting

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016

Any december applicants gotten dm yet?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Congratulations!
Finally, the long journey ends

Iqbalf said:

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Dear Sir if you get your visa issued then you must land before the expiry of visa (17 June). If you feel you will not be able to make it before the expiry then request them to extend medicals.
Normally extension is granted to the applicants who have not traveled outside the country. If VO is not able to extend your medical then you will have to reappear for the medical test.
Although reappearing for a medical may result in a couple of months delay but you will get a visa issued with an expiry date of 2017 (if your passport is not expiring before 2017).
Now decide according to your circumstances what suits you most.

"If you are unable to land before medicals expire, you have to extend them – if possible. If an extension cannot be granted you have to complete new medicals"

SAMAWAN said:

Ahmad07

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015

Iqbalf said:

Congrats!!! Same here visa issued after 24 months wait..

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

Iqbalf said:

Congrats brother ..... I know what you are talking about. ;) ;) ;)

new

Star Member
Aug 5, 2006
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Sep2015
AOR Received.
28 Oct2015
File Transfer...
20 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
not yet

SAMAWAN said:
Dear All,
I need your suggestion on below email which I have received. I am not interested to move Canada before 17 of June. What you people suggest what should i do

At first on DM you were asking about rejection n now you are not interested to leave ...
If you do not travel before expiry of visa after visa issuance your case will be dismissed!!
If you REALLY WANT TO GO ...medical is suggested!