+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
guys I’m so confused ..
I logged in gckey again and it says “application/profile updated”

So then my husband checked from Pakistan again and it showed up as the same on his phone

But when he logged in from his laptop it went back to submitted.

Is this a glitch on phones? Like ther server is down or something ? My heartbeat got so fast but again nothing :(

May 2019 applicant
Adr submitted October 8

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
No this means you can either send one big file thats less than 5MB or several files that that in total will be less than 5MB
holly, i sent six attachments. should i resend again now because i
received automatic reply of their acceptance.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
I don't think that's true that the Total file size should be less than 5 MB. The individual file sizes should be less than 5 MB, that's what is mentioned in the email or at least the second part of that email, 'Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments. '

Reactions: Annie03

Ree98

Sep 5, 2020
The 6 attachements you sent how big were they? And maybe just wait cuz if they are bigger than 5MB they ususally email saying not accepted or soemthing along those lines

Ree98

Sep 5, 2020
I don't think that's true that the Total file size should be less than 5 MB. The individual file sizes should be less than 5 MB, that's what is mentioned in the email or at least the second part of that email, 'Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments. '
Well this is what my consultant told me and with his experience in the field i trust him a lot. And what he said worked for me

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
i attached six PDF files and each file was less than 5MB in size. that made them total 18MB in size.

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
The 6 attachements you sent how big were they? And maybe just wait cuz if they are bigger than 5MB they ususally email saying not accepted or soemthing along those lines
total size was 18MB. Right after submitted, i received automatic reply of acceptance.

Ree98

Sep 5, 2020
total size was 18MB. Right after submitted, i received automatic reply of acceptance.
I guess just wait on it until they dont email back saying to send them again. But if you get pre arriavls than that will be a good sign. My consultant told me in total needs to be less than 5MB or else they will tell you to submit again once they open your adr files which could take longer so just send it right at first time.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
I guess just wait on it until they dont email back saying to send them again. But if you get pre arriavls than that will be a good sign. My consultant told me in total needs to be less than 5MB or else they will tell you to submit again once they open your adr files which could take longer so just send it right at first time.
You are making me very nervous and confused now :confused:

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
they mentioned clearly "Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachment."
that means we can attach separate attachments but any attachment must not exceed in size that is 5MB.

Reactions: riz7862

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I will wait till their reply because I already sent the email and received their automatic acceptance. Thank you for your time.

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
You are making me very nervous and confused now :confused:
do not confuse your self.
they mentioned this clearly. Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.