Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

inexplored said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Thanks to Almighty God. I have just received passport request for my spouse. There is an appendix form. Just wanted to ask you all, if my children have Canadian Citizenship granted. Do I need to put their names in there?

Also I just came to forum and learned about refusal of "prayingforpr". I am so sorry sister. If you dont feel you wanna go to Pakistan (Which I think might be a good idea), may be hire a lawyer for sure. Cause they have to give you a time to explain your situation and which I believe were never given to you. So lawyer at this point can save you from this reckless decision. Praying for you.

Plz let me know how to do that appendix rightly.

File submitted: Feb 2014 - AOR : March 22,2014 - Transferred to LVO : May 12,2014 - Medical requested: Jan 06,2015 - Decision made : Feb 10,2015. Never received ppr1 request. Only the ppr2.

Thanks for your help.
Congrats........

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012

aylia24 said:
when you get a passport request so we can not the number of days between decision made and ppr2 request and during that period what u did meand how u know that your case is approved and congs for request and please pray for every one specially our sister prayingforpr so that her problem can solve soon as it is depressing news.
Well just got an email today. My file went in process on Jan 12, Decision made on feb 10 2015 and passport request just today. Thanks and hope it helps.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

and what about re-medical.
inexplored said:
Well just got an email today. My file went in process on Jan 12, Decision made on feb 10 2015 and passport request just today. Thanks and hope it helps.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Sponsorship Guide as published by CIC - Spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children

Nationals of Pakistan:
The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:
• Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made
shortly after the birth.
• Certified copies of your national identity card (CNIC).
• Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).
• Original death certificate(s) if your sponsor's or your former spouse(s), common-law or conjugal partner(s) is/are deceased.
• Original divorce certificate for you or your spouse's previous marriages. If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, you must submit evidence that either party
of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as
frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan.
• Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your relationships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and
household registries.
• Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
• Affidavits to establish marriage, divorce, death and custody are not acceptable
• Identity and civil status documents submitted must bear the name of the applicant, and be endorsed by the government authority responsible for issuance in the district in which the event
took place.
• If you were married in Pakistan either by proxy or in person, you should submit a marriage certificate (Nikkah Nama in Urdu) bearing the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that your marriage
is properly registered by your union council or the relevant government authority in your region.

• If you or your sponsor's previous divorces were obtained in Pakistan, divorce certificates submitted should be issued by your union council or the relevant government
authority. Failure to submit marriage or divorce certificates in accordance to the Muslim Family Law Ordinance of 1961 may lead to the delay and possible refusal of your application

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected

Thank you

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

Happy for you inexplored!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

sohaib1 said:
Did you have all your proofs, did you fill everything truthfully (no lies). All the info is correct.
Usally they don't reject, but if they do; that means they found something fishy in your application.
You guys have a daughter, which doesn't makes sense. They should give you a visa
Having a daughter means you have genuine relationship.
FIND OUT WHY THEY DENIED IT
Sorry to have to say this but no Visa is ever granted because you have a child together. Its based on Validity of a Genuine Relationship. No Visa is ever granted because of a child. It does not give a right its on the bases of a case per case. It does not have to be given at all. Its not a right but a gift bestowed upon you.

Its sad to read this but if a husband cannot give you support for a visit I mean if he says no don't come I would be real hesitant about this whole marriage. What kind of parent does not want to see his child. I see many RED FLAGS here. See an Immigration Lawyer. One who is good is the one for this site Lawyer David Cohen. The first consultation is free.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

micmac101 said:
Sorry to have to say this but no Visa is ever granted because you have a child together. Its based on Validity of a Genuine Relationship. No Visa is ever granted because of a child. It does not give a right its on the bases of a case per case. It does not have to be given at all. Its not a right but a gift bestowed upon you.

Its sad to read this but if a husband cannot give you support for a visit I mean if he says no don't come I would be real hesitant about this whole marriage. What kind of parent does not want to see his child. I see many RED FLAGS here. See an Immigration Lawyer. One who is good is the one for this site Lawyer David Cohen. The first consultation is free.
I just don't get it, having a child doesn't nescesserly means, the realtion ship is genuine; but it's a good point.
I can only think of if Nikal Certificate had no registery number or Registery Seal. Then they can deny that
It should have where its registered, who registered it, Registration Number, Registery Seal. Husbands and Wife's INFO. That that nikah certificate should be good for use

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

What if the application of the person I want to sponsor is refused?

If the person you want to sponsor is not a member of the family class, his or her application for permanent residence will be refused.

If the person you want to sponsor does not meet the eligibility requirements or admissibility criteria for the family class, his or her application will be refused. The visa office will inform him or her of the reasons for the refusal and you will have the right to appeal the decision.

For more information read section What Happens Next.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp

PrayingforPR said:
Thank you

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........

aylia24 said:
What if the application of the person I want to sponsor is refused?

If the person you want to sponsor is not a member of the family class, his or her application for permanent residence will be refused.

If the person you want to sponsor does not meet the eligibility requirements or admissibility criteria for the family class, his or her application will be refused. The visa office will inform him or her of the reasons for the refusal and you will have the right to appeal the decision.
Yes this is your basic right to do so!!
For more information read section What Happens Next.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp
sohaib1 said:
I just don't get it, having a child doesn't nescesserly means, the realtion ship is genuine; but it's a good point.
I can only think of if Nikal Certificate had no registery number or Registery Seal. Then they can deny that
It should have where its registered, who registered it, Registration Number, Registery Seal. Husbands and Wife's INFO. That that nikah certificate should be good for use
Do you know our Lawyer who was supposed to register our Papers was not registered with the Union Council in Peshawar so now all cases are searched for this one Lawyer who has no signing authority ................

Many cases are FRAUD and many have children Visa Officers know better then us and can make mistakes they are human. But when a husbands says to his wife don't come and has never seen his daughter what would your instincts tell you???

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

I wouldn't characterize this as a "gift" from a Visa officer but a right based on your eligibility requirements and genuine relationship.
As you know, there is a big concern about fraud.
This is why you have the right to appeal should a visa officer make an error or has overlooked something.
I don't know all the specifics of your case. But also keep in mind, if there are dependents on the application then sufficient income support becomes a requirement.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........

Mercy24 said:
I wouldn't characterize this as a "gift" from a Visa officer but a right based on your eligibility requirements and genuine relationship.
As you know, there is a big concern about fraud.
This is why you have the right to appeal should a visa officer make an error or has overlooked something.
I don't know all the specifics of your case. But also keep in mind, if there are dependents on the application then sufficient income support becomes a requirement.
Its not a gift from a Visa Officer its a gift from Canada and its not your right!

Look up what it means at Immigration Canada and you will see its not your RIGHT. Canada does not give Visa as a Right!!!

Another thing go through back threads and you will find a sister who has her application in Immigration since 2008.... I really know what I'm speaking about!!

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

micmac101 said:
Its not a gift from a Visa Officer its a gift from Canada and its not your right!

Look up what it means at Immigration Canada and you will see its not your RIGHT. Canada does not give Visa as a Right!!!

Another thing go through back threads and you will find a sister who has her application in Immigration since 2008.... I really know what I'm speaking about!!
Vistor Visa is not everyone's right
Sponsorship is your right and it is allowed. As you all know Canadian population is low. We don't have enough skilled workers. I know that they won't allow fraud. Fraud is the issue here. As long as you the person sponsoring is eligible and the sponsored person is eligible. Then its all good. I don't know the details of "prayingforpr" case, but sponsorship is your right.
If husband is messed up thats another story, but does husband wants to come to Canada?
Whos application is since 2008. whats going on in that case

M. Hasan

Sep 18, 2014

I'm a little concerned! We were asked to provide our original nikkah Nama. My signature (principal applicant) is different from my signature on the application forms and my passport. I signed my full name on the nikkah Nama and on the sponsorship docs used a complete different one to match my passport.

My lawyer told me I obviously shouldn't have done that but that they will attach an affidavit.

Has anyone else had a similar situation? Do you guys think an affidavit will suffice? Freaking out!!