Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

My case got rejected with no-appeal. If I want to reapply, I'll have to wait for 3 more years. Could someone please tell me where do I send my inquiry to about my case? To London or to Islamabad? Please send me their email address. Please help me.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

PrayingforPR said:
My case got rejected with no-appeal. If I want to reapply, I'll have to wait for 3 more years. Could someone please tell me where do I send my inquiry to about my case? To London or to Islamabad? Please send me their email address. Please help me.
on what base??
Usually they don't allow appeal and they don't allow to reapply for certain time if they find something fake about documents. If any document is fake or being forged then they do it.
Did they mention why they did what they did??

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected

wahmad4 said:
on what base??
Usually they don't allow appeal and they don't allow to reapply for certain time if they find something fake about documents. If any document is fake or being forged then they do it.
Did they mention why they did what they did??
I still haven't received the official document to say that case has been rejected but in my notes it states that the case was rejected. My MP called and she said that the case was rejected and it's without an appeal. If I want to reapply I would have to wait for 3 years. They think I reapplied for my case twice. My lawyer messed up my case and my daughter's and my life. I don't know what to do anymore.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

PrayingforPR said:
I still haven't received the official document to say that case has been rejected but in my notes it states that the case was rejected. My MP called and she said that the case was rejected and it's without an appeal. If I want to reapply I would have to wait for 3 years. They think I reapplied for my case twice. My lawyer messed up my case and my daughter's and my life. I don't know what to do anymore.
Did you have all your proofs, did you fill everything truthfully (no lies). All the info is correct.
Usally they don't reject, but if they do; that means they found something fishy in your application.
You guys have a daughter, which doesn't makes sense. They should give you a visa
Having a daughter means you have genuine relationship.
FIND OUT WHY THEY DENIED IT

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected

sohaib1 said:
Did you have all your proofs, did you fill everything truthfully (no lies). All the info is correct.
Usally they don't reject, but if they do; that means they found something fishy in your application.
You guys have a daughter, which doesn't makes sense. They should give you a visa
Having a daughter means you have genuine relationship.
FIND OUT WHY THEY DENIED IT
There's nothing fishy or dishonest. But according to the notes, I sent the English Nikkanama and not the Urdu one (which I have twice), it raises concerns about the validity of the marriage. We have a daughter - I gave her birth certificate which had both of our names, I sent her passport, I've done everything legit.

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

sh52 said:
Any good news? :)
Not yet. Still waiting

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

PrayingforPR said:
There's nothing fishy or dishonest. But according to the notes, I sent the English Nikkanama and not the Urdu one (which I have twice), it raises concerns about the validity of the marriage. We have a daughter - I gave her birth certificate which had both of our names, I sent her passport, I've done everything legit.
Its very sad. You have a child then there should be no reason to object on relation. This is not fair.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

PrayingforPR said:
Salam I say this so shocking but wait for the letter. Another thing no husband or father speaks this way if its Genuine. I don't feel his words are justified. This is bull about Pakistan another sister from the US is going with her husband next month. I don't think your husband is an honest person. So sorry for you. you should really start to get custody of your daughter and if its rejected be prepared for the worst. My prayers are with you and your daughter. May Allah help you In Sha Allah

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

PrayingforPR said:
All my family and friends also sent the english nikah nama with no problem. Nevery had an issue with it. Seems like there's something wrong with the Nikah nama or Nikah it self. From my understanding, if you have a daughter it is a guranteed visa. It really means you guys are in a genuine relationship. When you sended your nikah name in urdu, was it an orginal or it was translated from english to urdu. If it was, was it stamped under oath and translator was qualified to do the translation.

I to, only submitted Nikah Certificate in english.

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012

Dear brothers and sisters, Thanks to Almighty God. I have just received passport request for my spouse. There is an appendix form. Just wanted to ask you all, if my children have Canadian Citizenship granted. Do I need to put their names in there?

Also I just came to forum and learned about refusal of "prayingforpr". I am so sorry sister. If you dont feel you wanna go to Pakistan (Which I think might be a good idea), may be hire a lawyer for sure. Cause they have to give you a time to explain your situation and which I believe were never given to you. So lawyer at this point can save you from this reckless decision. Praying for you.

Plz let me know how to do that appendix rightly.

File submitted: Feb 2014 - AOR : March 22,2014 - Transferred to LVO : May 12,2014 - Medical requested: Jan 06,2015 - Decision made : Feb 10,2015. Never received ppr1 request. Only the ppr2.

Thanks for your help.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

when you get a passport request so we can not the number of days between decision made and ppr2 request and during that period what u did meand how u know that your case is approved and congs for request and please pray for every one specially our sister prayingforpr so that her problem can solve soon as it is depressing news.

inexplored said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Thanks to Almighty God. I have just received passport request for my spouse. There is an appendix form. Just wanted to ask you all, if my children have Canadian Citizenship granted. Do I need to put their names in there?

Also I just came to forum and learned about refusal of "prayingforpr". I am so sorry sister. If you dont feel you wanna go to Pakistan (Which I think might be a good idea), may be hire a lawyer for sure. Cause they have to give you a time to explain your situation and which I believe were never given to you. So lawyer at this point can save you from this reckless decision. Praying for you.

Plz let me know how to do that appendix rightly.

File submitted: Feb 2014 - AOR : March 22,2014 - Transferred to LVO : May 12,2014 - Medical requested: Jan 06,2015 - Decision made : Feb 10,2015. Never received ppr1 request. Only the ppr2.

Thanks for your help.