13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Dear Farhana,

Please take a look of this post and advice him in your own detailed way please. I did reply to him on my way but now a days I think I am not focusing well enough so you are the best person to help him out in this situation...

pathdfinder said:
My wife is in Bangladesh. I've applied for her PR in 2013. She was queued for interview and the interview has been held in February 2016. She was told that we'd get some update/response after eight weeks. It has been more than fourteen weeks and we haven't heard anything. I've emailed the Singapore office twice but haven't got any reply. I am not quite sure what I am supposed to do now. Should I just keep waiting take some steps if there is any? Would appreciate any suggestion or guidance on this. Thanks.
I REPLIED:

Dear Pathfinder,

Please join the other thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.960.html

More applicants like you can help you better.

As far as I know, they do cross check now a days. So if you can please provide the details of your interview it would be easier for other members to guide you.

Did they call you and cross check with you during or after the interview? Did they call anyone from both yours + wife's family and friends??

Did the Visa Officer took the police clearance?

Did you log in with your wife's UCI # and check the application status on cic website?

Please share your whole interview experience to serve you better.

Hope it helps.....

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

Please take a look of this post and advice him in your own detailed way please. I did reply to him on my way but now a days I think I am not focusing well enough so you are the best person to help him out in this situation...

I REPLIED:

Dear Pathfinder,

Please join the other thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.960.html

More applicants like you can help you better.

As far as I know, they do cross check now a days. So if you can please provide the details of your interview it would be easier for other members to guide you.

Did they call you and cross check with you during or after the interview? Did they call anyone from both yours + wife's family and friends??

Did the Visa Officer took the police clearance?

Did you log in with your wife's UCI # and check the application status on cic website?

Please share your whole interview experience to serve you better.

Hope it helps.....
I replied

Hello pathdfinder,

You did not write about your interview experience and you did not mention what is your weak point in your application. If you share your interview experience it will easy to understand what is going on your application. I think your immigration officer and Rumu immigration officer is same. She also did her interview February 2016 and her waiting time is over. She sends email to Singapore but no respond.

Please share your interview experience in this link. In this link you find many Bangladeshi brother and sister whose visa office is Singapore. If you have any kind of question please use this link. This link will help you in many ways.

If you not share your interview experience it is impossible to tell you anything. I agree with Hasan you can request GCMS NOTE which at least tell you the opinion of immigration officer. IF you request GCMS note there you find your whole interview detail and when the immigration officer send your interview report to Singapore. You also find the immigration officer opinion what he feels after your interview. You find there he is satisfied or he is not satisfied with your interview. After request your GCMS NOTE you will get it within 30 days.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
I replied

Hello pathdfinder,

You did not write about your interview experience and you did not mention what is your weak point in your application. If you share your interview experience it will easy to understand what is going on your application. I think your immigration officer and Rumu immigration officer is same. She also did her interview February 2016 and her waiting time is over. She sends email to Singapore but no respond.

Please share your interview experience in this link. In this link you find many Bangladeshi brother and sister whose visa office is Singapore. If you have any kind of question please use this link. This link will help you in many ways.

If you not share your interview experience it is impossible to tell you anything. I agree with Hasan you can request GCMS NOTE which at least tell you the opinion of immigration officer. IF you request GCMS note there you find your whole interview detail and when the immigration officer send your interview report to Singapore. You also find the immigration officer opinion what he feels after your interview. You find there he is satisfied or he is not satisfied with your interview. After request your GCMS NOTE you will get it within 30 days.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana
Thank you Farhana.

Keep it up...

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
posted by Fahana766

1.Security & Criminality Checks:

A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the Security Decision(SDEC), CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC,CSBA, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Time frame: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Medicals]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Rumu said:
Hello Zee
Yes I sent them 5 email yesterday to the address you and Farhana gave me. Probably you are right regarding my case hope you are and thanks for the encouragement.
Hey Rumu
I wanted to ask you something. Where did you apply from? I mean are you a Bangladeshi applicant or from different country. I am assuming you are Bangladeshi applicant. Thanks
Zaheed

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016, Doc's submitted: 28-08-2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016: AOR2 Received: 17-05-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2016, Passport sent : 10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport with visa stamp and COPR: 14-10-2016
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
hello, how to create timeline

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016, Doc's submitted: 28-08-2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016: AOR2 Received: 17-05-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2016, Passport sent : 10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport with visa stamp and COPR: 14-10-2016
LANDED..........
04-11-2016

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
posted by Fahana766

1.Security & Criminality Checks:

A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the Security Decision(SDEC), CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC,CSBA, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Time frame: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Medicals]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.
Nice work Farhana....

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Nishakat said:
What exactly do you mean? Which timeline you are referring to?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Hasan,

When I email my documents to Singapore I face the same problem. All the documents I scan in PDF file. First my husband try to send the file but it fail. Then my husband compress the PDF file my file size was 9 MB.My husband compress it into 2 MB. What is your PDF file size?

Regards
Farhana
+1 for your effort!
Thank you Farhana. You are doing wonderful job here lately, you have a very good passion. Keep it up. I am just checking the possibility and don't know what will be the normal file size!

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I have a question,

If it has been a month since the interview and I haven't heard back from VO, is it ok if I email them?

I strongly believe my last email on April helped speed up my interview since 2 days after, I received a notice my interview will be in 1 week...so maybe I'm thinking since I haven't heard from them an email might help shed some light on this waiting period....

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Liiaa said:

If it has been a month since the interview and I haven't heard back from VO, is it ok if I email them?

I strongly believe my last email on April helped speed up my interview since 2 days after, I received a notice my interview will be in 1 week...so maybe I'm thinking since I haven't heard from them an email might help shed some light on this waiting period....
What did the interviewer say at the end of your interview? Did they mention any time that they would inform you by a specific time?

If not, you can email them to know your status. But best thing would have been to obtain your GCMS notes to know about your status, You can do it now.

Hasan

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Liiaa said:

Dear Liiaa,

How long did the VO told you after your interview?

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Liiaa said:

Dear Liaa,

You told that at the end of your interview your immigration officer said--------------- “She just told me to wait for her to review the file a bit more and to just wait for the Vo to contact me “

First of all the officer did not mention any time and the officer told you she just reviews your file. If I am not wrong you write in your experience. To me if officer review your file it may be take time.

You also mention your last email speed up your interview. In my opinion in this immigration process no email speed up the interview. Thousand and thousand applicant daily mail to Singapore but they don’t get any respond and not speed up their interview. If email speed up the interview then everyone get their interview letter in a month.

Like you when I write an email Singapore January 2016 they first reply me that I am pending for interview. Next month they send me interview letter. If I tell other applicant that my email speed up my interview, then it will be not right thing to tell them that way. Visa office all the time decides whose interview is next. The decision is completely depends on visa office. In my last word I will like to say email never help to speed up interview , email help us to change our anything in application and in email through we can know the condition of our application. Email helps us if we want to send any kind of documents which support our marriage.

Yes you can send email to your visa office and final decision is depend on them. You can request GCMS NOTE to know about your interview detail and what is the opinion of your immigration officer.

Hope it will help you

Take care

Farhana

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Dear Liaa,

You told that at the end of your interview your immigration officer said--------------- “She just told me to wait for her to review the file a bit more and to just wait for the Vo to contact me “

First of all the officer did not mention any time and the officer told you she just reviews your file. If I am not wrong you write in your experience. To me if officer review your file it may be take time.

You also mention your last email speed up your interview. In my opinion in this immigration process no email speed up the interview. Thousand and thousand applicant daily mail to Singapore but they don’t get any respond and not speed up their interview. If email speed up the interview then everyone get their interview letter in a month.

Like you when I write an email Singapore January 2016 they first reply me that I am pending for interview. Next month they send me interview letter. If I tell other applicant that my email speed up my interview, then it will be not right thing to tell them that way. Visa office all the time decides whose interview is next. The decision is completely depends on visa office. In my last word I will like to say email never help to speed up interview , email help us to change our anything in application and in email through we can know the condition of our application. Email helps us if we want to send any kind of documents which support our marriage.

Yes you can send email to your visa office and final decision is depend on them. You can request GCMS NOTE to know about your interview detail and what is the opinion of your immigration officer.

Hope it will help you

Take care

Farhana
Dear Farhana,

I agreed 100% with you. Just a quick info, Liiaa's VO is Bogota.

I still think they will let her know within 8 weeks so Liiaa should apply for her GCMS notes and be positive and have some patience.

The good news is around the corner....