Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

Thats good. But I am still sad you will miss the summer......

Dear Sam,

You are right I miss the summer. But coming summer is waiting for me which I love to spend with my beloved husband. My husband supports me in my all decision. But I have some responsibility which can’t be deny. I know I will spend my whole life summer with my husband. To me my husband is a God gifted for me. His support gives me strength. Before my interview my husband is my big support for me. You are lucky Sam in the interview time your family support you. But in my interview time except my husband nobody help me to come out this situation. Hope you and your wife enjoy the whole summer.

Regards

Farhana

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hey Guys
My wife just received an email to do her medical. In her case she got her medical request 7 days after her interview. Thanks to everyone here but special thanks to HASAN, FARHANA and SAM. Thanks everyone for posting their interview experience. It helped my wife all the way especially FARHANA's Interview Posting. It's really important that every single member here post their interview experience. You get to learn something new from every interview. As you guys can see my wife probably the first one here who had her 2 cell phone checked (viber, text message, pictures, Facebook) by the immigration officer. So maybe from other person we can learn something new. So please post your experience. Thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zee7447 said:
Hey Guys
My wife just received an email to do her medical. In her case she got her medical request 7 days after her interview. Thanks to everyone here but special thanks to HASAN, FARHANA and SAM. Thanks everyone for posting their interview experience. It helped my wife all the way especially FARHANA's Interview Posting. It's really important that every single member here post their interview experience. You get to learn something new from every interview. As you guys can see my wife probably the first one here who had her 2 cell phone checked (viber, text message, pictures, Facebook) by the immigration officer. So maybe from other person we can learn something new. So please post your experience. Thanks
WOW! That's a good news....congratulations!

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
zee7447 said:
Hey Guys
CONGRATS.....

Indeed a very good news.

Hope others will get motivated and share their experiences....

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
sam54562 said:
CONGRATS.....

Indeed a very good news.

Hope others will get motivated and share their experiences....

after 2 hrs interview asking every question related to my spouse the interviewer kept my certificate police clearance my interview letter appointment and some proves of facebook and viber mesages printed out but also interviewer gave me back original document and all my pictures and western union receits and she said you will get the answer at the end of june so what is that suppose to mean is that good sign or bad sign thanks

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
daaca said:
after 2 hrs interview asking every question related to my spouse the interviewer kept my certificate police clearance my interview letter appointment and some proves of facebook and viber mesages printed out but also interviewer gave me back original document and all my pictures and western union receits and she said you will get the answer at the end of june so what is that suppose to mean is that good sign or bad sign thanks
When did you went for the interview , what is ur time line when did you apply and when did you know that you are on interview que

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
zee7447 said:
Hey Guys
congrats . good new infact very good new and best of luck

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
daaca said:
Hi,

Welcome aboard this thread!

1) Could you please describe more elaborately about the interview? What were the questions?
2) Did your wife answered all questions correctly? Were there any concers (red flags) of the interviewer about your relationship proofs?
3) Did they call someone else to cross check all information ?
4) When did your wife attend the interview and when did you apply for her sponsorship?
5) When was the last time you got your GCMS notes to know the status of your application?

If you give answers to above, the forum members will be able to provide important feedback.

EXTRACT FROM YOUR PREVIOUS POST:

iam january 9-15 applicant
aor 13-march-15
sa and file transfered to visa office london 16-march-15
30-04-15 medical result recieved

Many thanks.

Hasan

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

Welcome aboard this thread!

1) Could you please describe more elaborately about the interview? What were the questions?
2) Did your wife answered all questions correctly? Were there any concers (red flags) of the interviewer about your relationship proofs?
3) Did they call someone else to cross check all information ?
4) When did your wife attend the interview and when did you apply for her sponsorship?
5) When was the last time you got your GCMS notes to know the status of your application?
she asked me normal questions !
they did not call my wife and they did not call any one else for cross check
the last time
i got gcsm note was november 2015

If you give answers to above, the forum members will be able to provide important feedback.

Many thanks.

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
could you please tell us about your application when did you apply and when you receive interview call
and after how many month they call you for interview and what question they ask you for interview

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dear All,

Here is the letter I got from SVO today May 18, exactly 10 days after the interview:

Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that you are required to undergo medical . You are also required to submit additional documents.

· Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself .

Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to that office. The CPC will advise our office once the fee has been paid.

Payment can be made as follows:

1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp, by fax to 905-803-7392 or by mail to Case Processing Centre Mississauga, 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200 Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8.

3) Submit proof of payment to the Singapore office via email.

Please submit the requested documents within 30 days from the date of this email.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
WOW! That's a good news....congratulations!
Hi Zaheed,

Did they also ask her to submit RPRF?

Thanks.

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Dear All,

Here is the letter I got from SVO today May 18, exactly 10 days after the interview:

Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that you are required to undergo medical . You are also required to submit additional documents.

Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to that office. The CPC will advise our office once the fee has been paid.

1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp, by fax to 905-803-7392 or by mail to Case Processing Centre Mississauga, 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200 Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8.

Please submit the requested documents within 30 days from the date of this email.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Hassan Congratulation best of luck , now day allot of interview is happening , when do i expect my interview call , its been 10 month that i am
waiting for interview and total 19 month for my application ,i have continue sending them on going relation ship , proof of my family visit and also
money transfer bank slip , very confuse

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
/sjgolfer014

Quote:
Hassan Congratulation best of luck , now day allot of interview is happening , when do i expect my interview call , its been 10 month that i am
waiting for interview and total 19 month for my application ,i have continue sending them on going relation ship , proof of my family visit and also
money transfer bank slip , very confuse
[/quote]

SVO is clearing old cases as we can understand from various posts by the forum members. I think your latest GCMS notes should indicate what is going on with your case status. Did your wife apply for GCMS note recently? If not please apply every month. Since you kept on submitting relationship proofs, DNA matched with your daughter, your spouse came to stay with you after that incident, your wife wrote a letter to SVO explaining misunderstanding, I believe they will call you soon. Have patience and keep busy with your regular work.

Good luck!

Hasan

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Hasan9999 said:
Dear All,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Dear Hasan,

Usually people do pay up the RPRF while applying. Thats what we did and what you should do is dont waste any time ad tell your spouse to pay $490 ASAP.....

AND FINALLY, CONGRATS!!!!

I knew you will be through. Its just a matter of time now.......