Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear SJgolfer,

Agreed 100% with Hasan. Just be positive and have some patience. And make sure you and your spouse + family members are on the same page with everything regarding your application.

One quick thing, they are doing a "CRACK-DOWN" on facebook now a days so please make sure your facebook profile is updated and refelects the genuineness of your relationship. I dont have facebook and neither do my spouse so I am just wondering what would have been the scenario if the VO ask about facebook to someone like us who doesnt have it and have ZERO idea about it......
Dear Sam,

Need help

I think Javed need to send 3 application form. please check it if I right or wrong

Hello Javed120,

You need to fill up 3 update application form------

Updated Application Forms:

• Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)

• Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)

• Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 88 KB)

If you go to other clinic you need to take photo with you. The photo size you can see in your letter or here is the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hello Hasan,

I think Javed need to send this 3 application form. What do you think Hasan. In my interview I took 3 update forms and the Immigration officer took my two form. But I think he needs to send these 3 forms.

Hello Javed120,

If you go to other clinic you need to take photo with you. The photo size you can see in your letter or here is the link below

Regards

Farhana

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
farhana766 said:
Hello Hasan,

I think Javed need to send this 3 application form. What do you think Hasan. In my interview I took 3 update forms and the Immigration officer took my two form. But I think he needs to send these 3 forms.

Hello Javed120,

Regards

Farhana
Thank you all.i wants to know one more things.
1)I just sent 3 form .medical.or police clearance.just this document I sent to Singapore.any others documents need to sent to Singapore vo.
2)how do I sent all documents plz let me know.
3)any chance to refuse me ..just ask you ..
4)do I need to sent like phone call list.othrs prof of picture.documents etc.plz let me know.thanks

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
sam54562 said:
Dear SJgolfer,

Agreed 100% with Hasan. Just be positive and have some patience. And make sure you and your spouse + family members are on the same page with everything regarding your application.

One quick thing, they are doing a "CRACK-DOWN" on facebook now a days so please make sure your facebook profile is updated and reflects the genuineness of your relationship. I don't have facebook and neither do my spouse so I am just wondering what would have been the scenario if the VO ask about facebook to someone like us who doesnt have it and have ZERO idea about it......
The facebook part only comes in place when they are checking your phone and see it has a active FB app or you are logged in. Main thing they look for is the text message, phone call records, pictures in the phones, Direct text message which is really important. In my wife's case they had a litter concern because not so many direct text. When my wife said i have all in Viber, they said they really don't count. So Guys do lots of direct text. If you guys don't use Facebook then before you go to interview just delete the app from your phone. Hope it helps.

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Quote from: tuoicao on January 04, 2015, 02:38:27 am
(my husband has an interview mid january i also came back to vietnam to go with him anyone that went to the interview have any pointers??)

Since I have been there, I would simply say

- Arrive on time
- HAVE ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS READY (passport, id, interview letter with all specific documents applied to you like PHOTOS, letters, financial receipts, etc.)
- You may see some people going out of rooms crying, sad etc. which I assumed they failed or been denied. Don't be affected by that just concentrate on your case
- You may hear some VO talking loud behind interview rooms etc. Don't be affected by that again just concentrate on your case
- DO NOT EVEN THINK of LYING because VO will use that as MISREPRESENTATION to denied your application
- Don't tell more than they ask. Simply answer their question
- VO won't have SMILY FACES when asking questions so don't be scared or nervous, simply answer from your HEART

Good luck!

@ Note 1:
A good sign that you have PASSED is after the interview if VO say something like : "I have decided to approve your Application ...." you know you are good
Another good sign is if VO say something like "next step will be medical exam"
Lastly if VO keeps important papers like the interview letter signed by you and other CIC documents and only return you photos, love letters, your personal proofs than you should be good

@ Note 2:
A bad sign that you have failed is if VO say something like "Within 6 weeks you will receive letter on decision" bye and gives you back all your documents without keeping anything with them

after 2 hrs interview asking every question related to my spouse the interviewer kept my certificate police clearance my interview letter appointment and some proves of facebook and viber mesages printed out but also interviewer gave me back original document and all my pictures and western union receits and she said you will get the answer at the end of june so what is that suppose to mean is that good sign or bad sign thanks

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
zee7447 said:
The facebook part only comes in place when they are checking your phone and see it has a active FB app or you are logged in. Main thing they look for is the text message, phone call records, pictures in the phones, Direct text message which is really important. In my wife's case they had a litter concern because not so many direct text. When my wife said i have all in Viber, they said they really don't count. So Guys do lots of direct text. If you guys don't use Facebook then before you go to interview just delete the app from your phone. Hope it helps.
How can texts through apps "not really count"?

My wife and I don't use SMS as she can't even send an international text and it's expensive for me to do so.

We ONLY use Whatsapp for instant messaging between us.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
daaca said:
after 2 hrs interview asking every question related to my spouse the interviewer kept my certificate police clearance my interview letter appointment and some proves of facebook and viber mesages printed out but also interviewer gave me back original document and all my pictures and western union receits and she said you will get the answer at the end of june so what is that suppose to mean is that good sign or bad sign thanks
If they keep your police clearance it means it's a good sign. But still stay alert. They can call spouse and/or family members for cross check about the answers you gave at the interview.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
ImABule said:

My wife and I don't use SMS as she can't even send an international text and it's expensive for me to do so.

I think WhatsApp logs should be fine too. Just keep everything organized, don't start gathering documents two nights before the interview. Keep screenshots so that when you're ready to submit, You can just print it...

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
1)I just sent 3 form .medical.or police clearance.just this document I sent to Singapore.any others documents need to sent to Singapore vo.
4)do I need to sent like phone call list.othrs prof of picture.documents etc.plz let me know.thanks
Dear javed120,

You have to send 3 update forms and police clearance Singapore through DHL or FedEx.

When you complete your re medical from clinic as Hasan mention the name of the Clinic. The Clinic will send the medical Report to Singapore. You just go to clinic and do your test. In clinic they test your blood, X Ray, Your urine, your height, and your blood pressure. I mention the name of the test because when I went for my re medical in doctor Wahabs Clinic without test my urine they said all had done and when I near at my home the clinic call me that I miss my urine test. I went 2nd time to Clinic the same day. So be aware and careful.

I don’t know how you pay your landing fee. I don’t know the process, if my husband back to home I will ask him.

Dear brother you passed your interview. Now you have to send only these documents. No need to send your other documents. I want to tell you one thing after interview when they want re medical, police clearance, update form and landing fee, it is very positive sight. No chance of any refusal. But you have to send your all documents as soon as possible. If you send them this documents quickly and you will get your passport request soon. I want to tell you that after you send your police clearance and update from and re medical then they request you for passport. Re medical is very important for passport request when the visa office gets your re medical, after then may be 15 0r 20 days later they will send you passport request.

Hope it will help you

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
daaca said:
You have to describe a little bit more. Most important is your interview. Did you feel confident after the interview? Did you get stuck in any of their question or didnt have a proper answer. If that is the case share here with question and your answer. Taking police clearance is a positive thing but not always. Do you mind sharing the questions she asked you please. Thanks

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
ImABule said:

I know what you mean but we cant argue with them right lol. But my wife told me she kept asking for whatsapp conversation. We don't use that, we only use Viber. They are basically all same. I have no idea why they don't accept message system which is data based app. Maybe you can alter those messages because its data based not a cell phone provider based. But at the end its just a stupid excuse.

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
zee7447 said:
You have to describe a little bit more. Most important is your interview. Did you feel confident after the interview? Did you get stuck in any of their question or didnt have a proper answer. If that is the case share here with question and your answer. Taking police clearance is a positive thing but not always. Do you mind sharing the questions she asked you please. Thanks
i was feeling confortable and i did not get any stuck and i gave proper answers but i supprised when interviewer gave me back all my original document and kept police clearance viber and facebook messages and she said you hear the answer at the end of june thanks

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Dear javed120,

You have to send 3 update forms and police clearance Singapore through DHL or FedEx.

When you complete your re medical from clinic as Hasan mention the name of the Clinic. The Clinic will send the medical Report to Singapore. You just go to clinic and do your test. In clinic they test your blood, X Ray, Your urine, your height, and your blood pressure. I mention the name of the test because when I went for my re medical in doctor Wahabs Clinic without test my urine they said all had done and when I near at my home the clinic call me that I miss my urine test. I went 2nd time to Clinic the same day. So be aware and careful.

I don’t know how you pay your landing fee. I don’t know the process, if my husband back to home I will ask him.

Dear brother you passed your interview. Now you have to send only these documents. No need to send your other documents. I want to tell you one thing after interview when they want re medical, police clearance, update form and landing fee, it is very positive sight. No chance of any refusal. But you have to send your all documents as soon as possible. If you send them this documents quickly and you will get your passport request soon. I want to tell you that after you send your police clearance and update from and re medical then they request you for passport. Re medical is very important for passport request when the visa office gets your re medical, after then may be 15 0r 20 days later they will send you passport request.

Hope it will help you
Dear Farhana,

Tell him to tell his spouse to make online payment of $490 ASAP at cic.gc.ca

Here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

He has to pay the fee and include the receipt with the other documents and dhl it to Singapore. I don't understand why he is so confused and worried about his interview. HE IS ALREADY APPROVED.....

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Brother Javed,

You can send you landing fee as Sam said. Remmember you have to send landing fee reciept , police clearance and update form through DHL.

Dear Farhana,

Tell him to tell his spouse to make online payment of $490 ASAP at cic.gc.ca

Here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

He has to pay the fee and include the receipt with the other documents and dhl it to Singapore. I don't understand why he is so confused and worried about his interview. HE IS ALREADY APPROVED.....

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
daaca said:
i was feeling confortable and i did not get any stuck and i gave proper answers but i supprised when interviewer gave me back all my original document and kept police clearance viber and facebook messages and she said you hear the answer at the end of june thanks
Don't worry too much. You are through. They will ask you later on to submit the other forms of needed and if applicable, redo the medical and so on.