Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
farhana766 said:
Hello Javed120,

My question to you-------------

1. It is your first or second marriage?
2. In the interview time they call your wife
3. In your interview time do you see the immigration officer doubt you or simply listen your question answer?
4. You said they cross check your father, They do not call your in-laws
5. Do you try to or request immigration officer to see your documents?

I told you it doesn’t matter if they do not take your police clearance and update form. Don’t worry about it. I think your interview question is easy. The result of your interview depends on your question answer if you not confuse and answer all the question answer there is no way of refusal. If you mistake to tell anything it will be cause of your refusal.

I applied June 2014 and they send me interview letter September 2014 and I face my interview March 2016. I write this because I see you face your interview within 24 month and I face my interview within 18 months. It depends on visa office.

I see in New Delhi interview the immigration officer tell them their result in the interview moment but in our country I never see this. If you did well in your interview and your cross check match hope it will be positive. But if it is your second marriage there is a chance to call your wife for her interview over phone. If it is your first marriage you can know your result within 1 month.

If you see your application status after 3 weeks later “Decision Made that’s mean you are refuse. Hope It will never happen to your case.

Please request GCMS NOTE your all unknown question answer you will know from GCMS NOTE. You can request GCMS NOTE after your interview 15 days later. After requesting your GCMS NOTE You will get your GCMS Note after 30 days later. I hope GCMS NOTE will help you to know you pass or fail in your interview.

But I think your interview result is positive. I told you again don’t worry about police clearance and update form. When they send you re medical that time they ask you for your police clearance and update form.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana
1.my 1st marraige & my wife 1st marraige
2)no they didn't call my wife and her father but they call my father
3)yes I did recurst to officer to see my document but the officer did not see my document
And the officer seen my photo and told me not enough document with me again I told the officer I got lots of avedance if you want I will show u.i have phone statement etc.the officer again said I don't want to see its ok.
4) I don't know which part the officer doubt me
After finished my interview the officer said do you call your wife now.
What's the meaning I don't know
And the office 5 or 6 times ask me my wife is married before.i was married befor.
I don't know why they askd me this question .
After faced interview how many days after change Ecase do you know plz let me knw.
Thank u

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
farhana766 said:
Hello Javed120,

You said the immigration officer did not take your police clearance; actually it depends on interview situation. If you officer do not take your police clearance it doesn’t mean that your interview is negative. The immigration officer took my and Zee7447 wife police clearance because at the end I told about my interview required documents that time the officer took my form and police clearance and Zee7447 wife also at the end of the interview ask about her interview result and the officer took her form and police clearance. In this form Sam wife face interview and the officer did not took her police clearance but now a days she request for her passport and she also send her passport Singapore through VFS.

If your cross checks is match and you question answer is correct there is no chance to refusal. Hope your interview is positive. My request to you, can you please share your interview question and experience.

Regards
Farhana
The visa officer did not take my new application form
They did not see my application form or police clearance

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
farhana766 said:
Hello Javed120,

You said the immigration officer did not take your police clearance; actually it depends on interview situation. If you officer do not take your police clearance it doesn’t mean that your interview is negative. The immigration officer took my and Zee7447 wife police clearance because at the end I told about my interview required documents that time the officer took my form and police clearance and Zee7447 wife also at the end of the interview ask about her interview result and the officer took her form and police clearance. In this form Sam wife face interview and the officer did not took her police clearance but now a days she request for her passport and she also send her passport Singapore through VFS.

If your cross checks is match and you question answer is correct there is no chance to refusal. Hope your interview is positive. My request to you, can you please share your interview question and experience.

Regards
Farhana
Thank you.
I wants to know 1 things.the visa officer did not see my new application form
Also did not see my new application form of police clearance also.
What's the reason plz let me know .i m very warrid abt my interview

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Rumu,

I found this in another thread from this forum:

STRANGE REPLY FROM NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE:

Hello guys
I got a very strange reply from new delhi visa office via case specific enquiry. i am posting to see if someone got similar reply and what was the outcome of this reply. I am going paste reply below.

Actually we have very straight forward case. Interview was done on 1feb 2016 and file was approved by the interview officer. We got remedial request on second day of the interview and completed on 5feb 2016.

However mp inquiry and gcms notes clearly states that eligibility,criminality and medical is passed and file is forwarded to RFV(ready for visa unit), but still couldnt get any passport request. i would really appreciate your replies. thanks.

CASE SPECIFIC REPLY
This is in reference to your client’s application for permanent residence in Canada.

The processing of this application is currently on hold. The case has been referred for further investigation in Canada. Investigations of this nature currently often take 18-36 months, and can take longer in some situations. We will continue to follow-up at regular intervals with the in-Canada office conducting the investigation. During this investigation, we will be unable to provide any further information. Once the investigation is completed, we will contact the applicant regarding further steps. The applicant should provide updates to contact information if required

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Dear fellow members of the forum:

Its from another member named Jaggu. I hope Rumu doesn't have the similar situation...

Dear Sam,

Rummu still does not get her re medical and I see one of Pakistani web site that after re medical they do security check and it depends on case situation. Some application need 3 month or some application need more than time. Sam after my re medical I got my passport request within 11 days later and you wife got passport request 17 days later. I see after re medical they do security check .

I want to ask you a simple question------------“If my husband did not pick the phone that day, what happen my interview result? Do you think without my husband interview they made their decision?

I think and I believe that they never made their decision without my husband interview. That day the immigration officer told my husband if you busy then I will call you later but my husband had a doubt if he not attends his interview right now my case may be delay.

I don’t know I feel the immigration officer may be calling Rumu somehow she misses the call. That’s why her result may be delay. In my sense her case is very clear and her husband interview is very easy. So there is no way any kind of refusal in her case. But my doubt the immigration officer may be wanted to talk her and they want to clear what they have doubt.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Thank you.
Hello Javed120,

Why you worried about your police clearance and update form. In this form Sam wife face her interview and the officer did not take her police clearance. Now a day she just waits for her passport which she sends Singapore for Visa purpose. The good thing the officer gives you waiting time. In my case the officer took my police clearance and update form but the officer did not mention the waiting time. One month later the officer took my husband interview which is really scary. Even my husband had no preparation about his interview. You are lucky they give you waiting time. You write that the officer ask you that both of you are second marriage. The interesting thing is that the officer wants to confuse you that’s why the immigration officer told that.

In my interview my immigration officer several time try to confuse me but I did not confuse. Trust me it not big issue that the officer do not take your police clearance and update form. Hope this time you understand.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
1.my 1st marraige & my wife 1st marraige
2)no they didn't call my wife and her father but they call my father
3)yes I did recurst to officer to see my document but the officer did not see my document
And the officer seen my photo and told me not enough document with me again I told the officer I got lots of avedance if you want I will show u.i have phone statement etc.the officer again said I don't want to see its ok.
4) I don't know which part the officer doubt me
After finished my interview the officer said do you call your wife now.
What's the meaning I don't know
And the office 5 or 6 times ask me my wife is married before.i was married befor.
I don't know why they askd me this question .
After faced interview how many days after change Ecase do you know plz let me knw.
Thank u
Hello Javed,

What do you mean ECAS? Or you want to know about GCMS NOTE. ECAS and GCMS NOTE are different. You can ECAS for you application change purpose like your email address change, phone number change, your home address change or you want to know about your application condition. ECAS not help you to know everything about your case.

GCMS NOTE helps you to know about your interview result. You can request GCMS NOTE any time but I suggest you after you face your interview then 15 days later you can request for GCMS NOTE. Because immigration officer send her opinion about your interview Singapore minimum 10 days later. So you have to wait. If you first time request GCMS NOTE, it takes 30 days . If you request second time GCMS NOTE, it takes only 7 days.

Please read previous page there you find how can you request GCMS NOTE.

Regards

Farhana

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
farhana766 said:
Hello Javed120,

Why you worried about your police clearance and update form. In this form Sam wife face her interview and the officer did not take her police clearance. Now a day she just waits for her passport which she sends Singapore for Visa purpose. The good thing the officer gives you waiting time. In my case the officer took my police clearance and update form but the officer did not mention the waiting time. One month later the officer took my husband interview which is really scary. Even my husband had no preparation about his interview. You are lucky they give you waiting time. You write that the officer ask you that both of you are second marriage. The interesting thing is that the officer wants to confuse you that’s why the immigration officer told that.

In my interview my immigration officer several time try to confuse me but I did not confuse. Trust me it not big issue that the officer do not take your police clearance and update form. Hope this time you understand.

Regards

Farhana
Thank you so much...make pray for me....

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Thank you so much...make pray for me....
Hello Javed120,

I read your interview detail. The immigration officer try to confuse you because in your application you obviously write in it is your first marriage. But the officer want to see your expression how you defeat her for this reason the officer ask you that your both marriage are remarriage. The officer asks you that you call your wife now, she again want to see your express and how you answer it. The immigration officer all the time ask doubtful question and how you answer it is very important. If you answer confidently then the doubtful question is no meaning to them. You request to see your proof but the officer did not want to see, it means she believe that you have enough proof. If immigration officer doubt you she wanted to see your all documents. She also told you that you have not enough documents that’s mean the officer again want to see your expression that how you will defeat it or not. Every time the officer wants to judge you.

I think your case is in positive. Because you said all cross checks are match and if you not change your question answer it is another positive sight of your interview. If they do not call your wife then you will get your result within one month, may be they ask you re medical. All the time check your application status because if you miss any email from them, your status will tell you that they correspond with you. Check your status and click it what it show. When you click you show your detail.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Hasan,

This is the mailing address for SVO

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
One George Street #11-01
Singapore 049145

DHL will take 1 business day and it costs around 2800 bdt...

Hope it helps.....
Thanks Sam. +1 for your quick feedback and good suggestios! As long as you guys are extending your help and inspiring people , I will not hesitate to press +1 good button every 68 hours!! Sorry 168 hours!! LOL!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zee7447 said:
I would say SCAN and send as attachment by email. keep in mind Files must be 2 MB or smaller. If you include multiple files, the total size must be 3.5 MB or smaller
Hello Zee,

There will be a couple of scanned pages...it could be difficult to compress in a small size, less than 3.5 MB!!

Is it not safe then to send by DHL?

May be, I can scan and send police clearance first as email attachment....then the rest by DHL??

Thanks for your feedback.

Hasan

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
farhana766 said:
Hello Javed120,

I read your interview detail. The immigration officer try to confuse you because in your application you obviously write in it is your first marriage. But the officer want to see your expression how you defeat her for this reason the officer ask you that your both marriage are remarriage. The officer asks you that you call your wife now, she again want to see your express and how you answer it. The immigration officer all the time ask doubtful question and how you answer it is very important. If you answer confidently then the doubtful question is no meaning to them. You request to see your proof but the officer did not want to see, it means she believe that you have enough proof. If immigration officer doubt you she wanted to see your all documents. She also told you that you have not enough documents that’s mean the officer again want to see your expression that how you will defeat it or not. Every time the officer wants to judge you.

I think your case is in positive. Because you said all cross checks are match and if you not change your question answer it is another positive sight of your interview. If they do not call your wife then you will get your result within one month, may be they ask you re medical. All the time check your application status because if you miss any email from them, your status will tell you that they correspond with you. Check your status and click it what it show. When you click you show your detail.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana
Thank you very much sister farhana

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Zee,

There will be a couple of scanned pages...it could be difficult to compress in a small size, less than 3.5 MB!!

May be, I can scan and send police clearance first as email attachment....then the rest by DHL??

Hasan
Hey Hasan.
I usually convert the scan pictures to PDF and put all files in 1 file. Converting to PDF it reduces size a lottttt. But You can always send by DHL. It's not a problem at all. In that case just send everything by DHL including your police clearance. Hope it helps
Thanks

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Javed120 said:
Thank you.

Dear Javed,

As Farhana mentioned, things will be positive. You just have to calm down a bit. Make sure you and your wife are on the same page with everything specially with your interview. If you tell her your whole experience to your wife several times, you will recall some minor bits of information which you passed first or second time.

Stay positive and talk with your wife. Tell her not to miss a phone call from Ottawa and/or unknow number. If she doesnt have caller id, voicemail and who called on her cell phone, tell her to get all these ASAP. You dont want to miss the call as you never know when will they call back again.

Hope it works.....

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Dear Sam,

Rummu still does not get her re medical and I see one of Pakistani web site that after re medical they do security check and it depends on case situation. Some application need 3 month or some application need more than time. Sam after my re medical I got my passport request within 11 days later and you wife got passport request 17 days later. I see after re medical they do security check .

I want to ask you a simple question------------“If my husband did not pick the phone that day, what happen my interview result? Do you think without my husband interview they made their decision?

I think and I believe that they never made their decision without my husband interview. That day the immigration officer told my husband if you busy then I will call you later but my husband had a doubt if he not attends his interview right now my case may be delay.

I don’t know I feel the immigration officer may be calling Rumu somehow she misses the call. That’s why her result may be delay. In my sense her case is very clear and her husband interview is very easy. So there is no way any kind of refusal in her case. But my doubt the immigration officer may be wanted to talk her and they want to clear what they have doubt.

Regards

Farhana
Dear Farhana,

There's a chance that Rumu might missed the CALL. And the consequence will be delaying the process. What i failed to understand is why SVO is not responding to her, to her spouse or even to her lawyer??? THIS IS SOMETHING VERY UNUSUAL!!!! I dont know what to make of it and I dont know whether the use of representative still in effect for her application...

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Zee,

Hasan
Hello Hasan,

When I email my documents to Singapore I face the same problem. All the documents I scan in PDF file. First my husband try to send the file but it fail. Then my husband compress the PDF file my file size was 9 MB.My husband compress it into 2 MB. What is your PDF file size?

Regards
Farhana