14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by Farhana766

1.Applicant supportive letter from Neighbor.

To whom it may concern,

My name is neighbor name. I live in Bangladesh. Applicant name is my neighbor and family friend. I have known her since 2012. I have known about her husband sponsor name since their marriage February 2014.Very often she visited my house. They have ongoing strong and happy martial relationship that I have anticipate will be lifetime. They are very happily married couple.

If you have any question about their relationship, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Yours truly

Neighbor Name Date:

Address:

Phone number:

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
posted by Farhana766

1. Applicant supportive letter from her father.

To whom it may concern,

I (Name of the applicant father) am applicant name farther and I have known her from her born. I am writing this letter to attest to the validity of the marriage between sponsor name and applicant name. I have a witness to their relationship since they first met February 2014 at my home and got arrange married February 2014. They are truly in love and have no deviant reasons for their marriage other than them wanting to spend their lives together. My son in law (sponsor name) came Bangladesh to celebrate their 1st marriage anniversary 2015. Our family and His family (son in law family) attend their first anniversary at my home. They are happy married couple.

I (applicant father name) that all statements made in this document is true and swears to its legality.

Regards

Date
Name

Address:

Phone Number:

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
posted by Farhana766

1. Applicant supportive letter from her sister.

To whom it may concern,

I (Applicant sister name) am applicant name eldest sister and I have known her from 30 years. I have known about her husband since their marriage February 2014. I maintain regular contact with them. I and my husband visited her husband (sponsor name) in Canada (Whitby) October 2015 with my parents. The couple has a good understanding and care for each other.

I (applicant sister name) that all statements are true and swear to its legality. If you have any question about their relationship, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards

Signature Date

Name

Contact number

Email:

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by Farhana766

1. Applicant supportive letter from Aunt.

To whom it may concern,

My name is applicant aunt name. I live in Bangladesh. Applicant name is my niece. I have known her since 27 years. I have known her husband sponsor name since their marriage February 2014. I visited my niece house every day. They have ongoing strong and happy martial relationship that I have anticipate will be lifetime. They are very happily married couple.

If you have any question about their relationship, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Yours truly

Aunt name Date:

Address:

Phone number:

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by Farhana766

1. Sponsor supportive letter from younger brother.

To whom it may concern,

I (Sponsor brother name) am sponsor name Younger brother and I have known him from my childhood. I have a witness to their relationship since they first met February 2014 and got arrange married February 2014. They are truly in love and have no deviant reasons for their marriage other than them wanting to spend their lives together. My brother (sponsor name) came Bangladesh to celebrate their 1st marriage anniversary 2015. I and my whole family attend their first anniversary. They are happily and loving couple.

I (sponsor brother name) that all statements made in this document is true and swears to its legality.
Regards
Date:
Name:

Address:

Contact number:

Email:

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
sam54562 said:
So according to you no matter which country the spouse from, the processing time will be 17 months cause the sponsor is in Canada???!!!! I dont think it cant be the case cause some countries do have country specific forms (Example: Sri Lanka, Pakistan etc...) which will take longer processing time than usual.

Even though Bangladesh application processing times says 25 months but I am certain some applicants do get there process done in 8-10 months and some has to wait more than 25 months. Its just a guideline for eyeballing the park...

Hope it helps.....
You know what Sam, same question came in my mind. So i called immigration Canada and i was told exactly what I wrote. Then i thought the person told me this is new lol. I decided to call back again and another person told me same thing. I asked how does it make sense. I was told that regardless where is your spouse living except Canada is 17 months. I also asked what about the drop down and list of the country. I was told those are for people who decides to apply from those countries. Example you are in Bangladesh and you decided to apply for your wife while you are in Bangladesh. You make your application and go to VFS office and then it goes to Canada and then goes to Singapore and you are on 25 months waiting list. I know its sounds wired but I am telling you exactly what they said by 2 person. lol.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
zee7447 said:
You know what Sam, same question came in my mind. So i called immigration Canada and i was told exactly what I wrote. Then i thought the person told me this is new lol. I decided to call back again and another person told me same thing. I asked how does it make sense. I was told that regardless where is your spouse living except Canada is 17 months. I also asked what about the drop down and list of the country. I was told those are for people who decides to apply from those countries. Example you are in Bangladesh and you decided to apply for your wife while you are in Bangladesh. You make your application and go to VFS office and then it goes to Canada and then goes to Singapore and you are on 25 months waiting list. I know its sounds wired but I am telling you exactly what they said by 2 person. lol.
Wow! Thats new...

Anyways I am not complaining cause 17 months is always better than 25 months.

+1 for your effort. Keep it up...

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Rumu said:
Hi zee
Could I please get the email address for CIC that you use to mail them since they are not responding to my email. Probably I'm using the wrong one.
Thanks
Hey Rumu
Did you email them to the address i sent you? You should get replay quick by those. Only one thing might delay your process is your police verification. I know in same cases it can take up to 4 months to get police verification and background check done. Your background check actually is done while you are waiting for interview date and other processing time. Some cases they don't do it til you do your interview. That can be the only thing probably delaying your process. It happened to 3 people i know. I am pretty sure you will get a positive answer. If it was a negative answer then they wouldn't wait this long to give the bad news and no need to do your background and police verification since they are saying NO to you. So stay positive.

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Dear all.recently I did face interview .the officer did not see my police clearance .phone statement .any prof of document .she just see my facebook.and and picture she ask me lots of question.she call my father and ask about my marriage .my and my father answer was same.but I am little bit worried about she don't keep my passport or any things.after finished my interview she said they will let me know about 4 to 5 weeks.can you help me please is my interview was positive or negative .thank you all

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Dear all.recently I did face interview .the officer did not see my police clearance .phone statement .any prof of document .she just see my facebook.and and picture she ask me lots of question.she call my father and ask about my marriage .my and my father answer was same.but I am little bit worried about she don't keep my passport or any things.after finished my interview she said they will let me know about 4 to 5 weeks.can you help me please is my interview was positive or negative .thank you all

Hello Javed120,

You said the immigration officer did not take your police clearance; actually it depends on interview situation. If you officer do not take your police clearance it doesn’t mean that your interview is negative. The immigration officer took my and Zee7447 wife police clearance because at the end I told about my interview required documents that time the officer took my form and police clearance and Zee7447 wife also at the end of the interview ask about her interview result and the officer took her form and police clearance. In this form Sam wife face interview and the officer did not took her police clearance but now a days she request for her passport and she also send her passport Singapore through VFS.

If your cross checks is match and you question answer is correct there is no chance to refusal. Hope your interview is positive. My request to you, can you please share your interview question and experience.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Javed120 said:
Hi there,
Need some details of your interview:

1) Why did they call you for interview? Any red flags?
2) What's your time line ? Application filing date, transfer date to VO? Is this application under spousal sponsorship category?
3) Did you collect GCMS notes? Any observations or comments by the processing officials?
4) When was your interview & where?
5) Did they ask for any additional papers/documents?
6) Do you remember all questions? Can you write them all?
7) What kind of questions they asked your father?

Thank you.

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Javed120 said:
javed after how many month they took your interview , i mean when did you apply and when you know that you are on the interview que

thanks and please let us know as it will help us to

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Thank you all for the reply.
Canada high commission dhaka.
I received 1st acknowledgement latter December 2013
I received prof of relationship document January 2014
I received 1st interview letter on April 2014
I received interview letter April 2016
Interview date may 1st week.
Ask my father for cross chack:
1) our marriage date
2)how much spend money on marriage
3)who bear money on marraige
4)what my father doing
5)what is my wife name
6)our marraige was secend or 1st marraige
7)our marraige love or arrainge.
8)my wife family was my father relative or not

No I did not have any GS note.how to find this.
After how many days the call me my interview is possetive or negative.
They don't keep my application form.
That's y I m worrid abt it..thanks brother and sister.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Thank you all for the reply.
Canada high commission dhaka.
I received 1st acknowledgement latter December 2013
I received prof of relationship document January 2014
I received 1st interview letter on April 2014
I received interview letter April 2016
Interview date may 1st week.
Ask my father for cross chack:
1) our marriage date
2)how much spend money on marriage
3)who bear money on marraige
4)what my father doing
5)what is my wife name
6)our marraige was secend or 1st marraige
7)our marraige love or arrainge.
8)my wife family was my father relative or not

No I did not have any GS note.how to find this.
After how many days the call me my interview is possetive or negative.
They don't keep my application form.
That's y I m worrid abt it..thanks brother and sister.

Hello Javed120,

My question to you-------------

1. It is your first or second marriage?
2. In the interview time they call your wife
3. In your interview time do you see the immigration officer doubt you or simply listen your question answer?
4. You said they cross check your father, They do not call your in-laws
5. Do you try to or request immigration officer to see your documents?

I told you it doesn’t matter if they do not take your police clearance and update form. Don’t worry about it. I think your interview question is easy. The result of your interview depends on your question answer if you not confuse and answer all the question answer there is no way of refusal. If you mistake to tell anything it will be cause of your refusal.

I applied June 2014 and they send me interview letter September 2014 and I face my interview March 2016. I write this because I see you face your interview within 24 month and I face my interview within 18 months. It depends on visa office.

I see in New Delhi interview the immigration officer tell them their result in the interview moment but in our country I never see this. If you did well in your interview and your cross check match hope it will be positive. But if it is your second marriage there is a chance to call your wife for her interview over phone. If it is your first marriage you can know your result within 1 month.

If you see your application status after 3 weeks later “Decision Made that’s mean you are refuse. Hope It will never happen to your case.

Please request GCMS NOTE your all unknown question answer you will know from GCMS NOTE. You can request GCMS NOTE after your interview 15 days later. After requesting your GCMS NOTE You will get your GCMS Note after 30 days later. I hope GCMS NOTE will help you to know you pass or fail in your interview.

But I think your interview result is positive. I told you again don’t worry about police clearance and update form. When they send you re medical that time they ask you for your police clearance and update form.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi there,
Need some details of your interview:

1) Why did they call you for interview? Any red flags?
2) What's your time line ? Application filing date, transfer date to VO? Is this application under spousal sponsorship category?
3) Did you collect GCMS notes? Any observations or comments by the processing officials?
4) When was your interview & where?
5) Did they ask for any additional papers/documents?
6) Do you remember all questions? Can you write them all?
7) What kind of questions they asked your father?

Thank you.

Hasan
Hello Javed,
1) Why they called you for interview? It is not clear from your answers. Was there any concerns or confusions in the mind of the interviewer?
2) Who accompanied you in the interview?
3) What was the body language of your interviewer? Was she/he satisfied with your answers?

Your wife can apply for GCMS notes. Please browse previous pages of this thread to know more about GCMS notes.

GCMS : Global Case Management System
You can order GCMS notes on CIC website.The sponsor can order this note by paying CAD 5.00 with principal applicant's consent. The note will be directly delivered to your (& sponsor's) inbox (email) within 30 days. This note consists of comprehensive information on your immigration file and very helpful.

Thank you.