13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
ImABule said:
I have no interest in filing an appeal should we be denied. Living in Canada is not everything and I would be just as happy if I moved to my spouses country in Indonesia as I would if she moved here. We have no intention of going through the dragged out appeal process and the strain it will cause of being apart from each other. I am Canadian born and raised, but will not hesitate to walk away from Canada should they reject my wife.
Dear Iambule,

Dont think negative. Its your right to have your spouse with you in Canada. Dont let the system take the best out of you. You can be with your wife in Indonesia but you should fight to let them recognize your wife in Canada. IMO, nobody should take no as an answer cause what it implies is your relationship is not genuine and you are accepting it.

I really hope you dont have to go through with the interview.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
juwelsingh said:
Dear Sir,

hello hasan and farhanna please help me out i got this email just couple of days ago what that mean actually
here its is

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application was queued for interview and is currently pending the interview to be scheduled based on the date the application was received. The Interview Queue Letter was resent on 22 Jan 2016. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Please refer to the Interview Queue Letter for further information.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

Information on application processing times can be found here. Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received at the Singapore immigration office.
Dear Jewelsingh,

Make sure you keep all your relationship proof together and ask your spouse to visit if possible cause it usually helps.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Dear Farhana,

Any updates and/or changes in your application status yet? My one still the same. My lawyer said the timeline varies for VFS cause Singapore usually collect approved applications in a bulk and then forwards to VFS Bangladesh. So maybe by May 2016, we can expect to submit the passport.

Keep us posted...

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Dear Rumu,

Did you able to write email to Singapore regarding your application?

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Dear Sumu,

I hope you are doing good. Any news and/or updates from Singapore yet???

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
juwelsingh said:
Dear Sir,

hello hasan and farhanna please help me out i got this email just couple of days ago what that mean actually
here its is

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application was queued for interview and is currently pending the interview to be scheduled based on the date the application was received. The Interview Queue Letter was resent on 22 Jan 2016. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Please refer to the Interview Queue Letter for further information.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

Information on application processing times can be found here. Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received at the Singapore immigration office.
Hello juwelsingh,

Don’t get panic and relax. It is normal. I think you send Singapore email to know about your application process. They reply you that you are pending for interview. When the date schedule they will inform you. The important line in this email please read it carefully--------------------------

“The interview Queue Letter was resent on 22 Jan 2016”
It means the Singapore office sends you the interview queue letter before and they will resend you again. Because when I wrote email January 2016 to know about the condition of my application process they send me the same letter.

Please don’t get nervous and be preparing for your interview. If you need any help for your interview please don’t feel hesitate feel free to ask me

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

Any updates and/or changes in your application status yet? My one still the same. My lawyer said the timeline varies for VFS cause Singapore usually collect approved applications in a bulk and then forwards to VFS Bangladesh. So maybe by May 2016, we can expect to submit the passport.

Keep us posted...
Hello Sam,

Still waiting like you. My status is same not like you “DECISION MADE” . My status is still in process. May be it will change soon. Hope you are doing well and ready to book a plane ticket.

Regards
Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Iambule,

Dont think negative. Its your right to have your spouse with you in Canada. Dont let the system take the best out of you. You can be with your wife in Indonesia but you should fight to let them recognize your wife in Canada. IMO, nobody should take no as an answer cause what it implies is your relationship is not genuine and you are accepting it.

I really hope you dont have to go through with the interview.
Hi Sam,

While I appreciate your encouraging words, I don't see it as being negative, rather that we would not let the system control our marriage. Neither of us want to continue to be apart and already think the process is ridiculously drawn out to begin with. Applications should be processed within 3 months. Not 17. And then to add a ridiculous wait time for interview and appeal is just too much. Canada is not worth the struggle and time out of our lives to wait that long. There is the option of appeal, but there is also the option of moving to her country and living there for an extended period of time and then re-applying. We like the latter, and actually I saw a case in Singapore where the applicant was told the interview was to happen and the sponsor quit his job in Canada and moved to Thailand and lived with his wife, collected more evidence and then requested the interview be waived and SVO waived the interview. I'm inclined to do the same.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dear Friends,

Posted by Asma Khan, from spousal sponsorship section

if husband and wife came to canada on PR both, and they want to get divorce becoz their marriage was forced marriage so they both are living seprately after 3 days of ariving ,but the PR card address was same for delivery , so they can take divorce after a year living seprately ...so i want to ask u that is it possible that husband can give her a divorce certificate from pakistan (becoz they both are from pakistan),becoz the documents process is here in canada is too problemtic specially in these types of cases.and they are planning after getting divorce after a year living seprately so they will get divorce certificate from pakistan personally.and on coming tax return they can change there status from married to divorcee..so is this rit process???
and the wife wants to marry in pakistan again to whom she loves..so can she do after 3 or 4 months of getting divorce?? is it legel although she is just PR in canada not citizen rit now.
plz help me in this regard accordingly

I post this only one reason because of this people the immigration process is tough. Now a day they have a doubt about the genuine of marriage.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
ImABule said:
Hi Sam,

While I appreciate your encouraging words, I don't see it as being negative, rather that we would not let the system control our marriage. Neither of us want to continue to be apart and already think the process is ridiculously drawn out to begin with. Applications should be processed within 3 months. Not 17. And then to add a ridiculous wait time for interview and appeal is just too much. Canada is not worth the struggle and time out of our lives to wait that long. There is the option of appeal, but there is also the option of moving to her country and living there for an extended period of time and then re-applying. We like the latter, and actually I saw a case in Singapore where the applicant was told the interview was to happen and the sponsor quit his job in Canada and moved to Thailand and lived with his wife, collected more evidence and then requested the interview be waived and SVO waived the interview. I'm inclined to do the same.
Dear Iambule,

I see where u coming from and agreed. The only thing I was suggesting is you can stay with your spouse and let the process take its own time. Most of us didnt have the luxury to move back where our spouses are cause life is way way tough there than here in Canada. But for now you can be with her temporarily till the 17 months time over. Cause it will make your case more stronger if you tell the Visa Officer that you are already living with your spouse in her country. It shows the genuineness of the marriage and eliminates the so-called "Marriage Of Convenience" clause.

For example, I work with kids require special needs. Its not a high paying field but self rewarding. But, if i move back home i wont be able to get a half decent job in this field because I only have a 3 years college diploma where I have to compete with Masters and PHDs. And the field is not as broad as it is in Canada. I guess most of the member will agree with me in this forum that moving back to the spouse is really not an option!!!!

But I, for some reason feels that your interview will be waived and she will be here sooner than 17 months....

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
Hi Sam,

Your way of thinking is also okay if you are mentally very strong to move to Indonesia and spend some quality time together with your beloved wife. I told you before that this will go in your favour just in case you decide to file appeal if your application is turned down(which may not be necessary at all, if your application is approved). You are free to stay in Indonesia as long as you wish before resubmitting fresh application as per your plan. These are all possibilities and options. You can also move out from Canada now and stay with your wife for a couple of months if you desire but again you have to show them with some evidences that you will return to Canada as soon as your wife's application is approved. Stay blessed. Good luck.

All the best.

Hasan

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Dear Friends,

Posted by Asma Khan, from spousal sponsorship section

if husband and wife came to canada on PR both, and they want to get divorce becoz their marriage was forced marriage so they both are living seprately after 3 days of ariving ,but the PR card address was same for delivery , so they can take divorce after a year living seprately ...so i want to ask u that is it possible that husband can give her a divorce certificate from pakistan (becoz they both are from pakistan),becoz the documents process is here in canada is too problemtic specially in these types of cases.and they are planning after getting divorce after a year living seprately so they will get divorce certificate from pakistan personally.and on coming tax return they can change there status from married to divorcee..so is this rit process???
and the wife wants to marry in pakistan again to whom she loves..so can she do after 3 or 4 months of getting divorce?? is it legel although she is just PR in canada not citizen rit now.
plz help me in this regard accordingly

I post this only one reason because of this people the immigration process is tough. Now a day they have a doubt about the genuine of marriage.

WOW!!!!

This is something I wasnt expecting from this forum. Tell ASMA to hire an immigration lawyer. We are too busy thinking about when will we be united with our loved ones. There are so many legal clinic which offers help for free. She can take a look there:

http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en/contact/contact.asp?type=cl
https://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=75bcb70426627410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Hope it helps.....

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sam54562 said:
WOW!!!!

This is something I wasnt expecting from this forum. Tell ASMA to hire an immigration lawyer. We are too busy thinking about when will we be united with our loved ones. There are so many legal clinic which offers help for free. She can take a look there:

http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en/contact/contact.asp?type=cl
https://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=75bcb70426627410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Hope it helps.....
You know what that couple should go back to Pakistan, get divorced and then try again for Canadian immigration visas separately!!

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
Hi Sam,

Hello ImABlue,

Religion doesn’t matter in the immigration process. The only thing matter marriage is genuine or fake.

2nd thing you have to write those things in your application form which is true. If you write a true thing you find that you have some red flag in your application. But red flag is nothing if your story is true. True story defeat the red flag.
3rd thing if you have a red flag your application process is delay because of interview.

4th thing when you face the interview the immigration officer ask you those question what you write in your application. So be careful about cross check. They cross check with family members and also spouse. If cross check is not match than you fall in great trouble.
I can tell you one thing I have a big red flag in my application because I declare all true thing and my true thing is my application big red flag. I remembered one of lawyer told me my case is difficult and it may be goes to appeal.

My divorce done and within 10 month later I got married and I know my spouse only 1 month 24 days before my marriage. My marriage was arranged.

When the lawyer told me about appeal that time I cry every day and my pain knew know bound. That time my husband said to me if I denied than he will come Bangladesh and live with me. That time I just thing one thing if my husband leave Canada for me than Why not I defeat my interview. From that day I feel so strong and make myself for interview.

Trust me if your marriage is genuine and you love your partner the immigration process will welcome you I can say this from my experience. I know my interview is so tough and I did very well. At the end of my interview the officer became clam and said she will let me know later

So trust me you will get your spouse very soon in Canada. Because in your writing I can feel how much you love your wife. Best of luck and hope you will hear some good news.

Regards

Farhana

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Hasan9999 said:
You know what that couple should go back to Pakistan, get divorced and then try again for Canadian immigration visas separately!!
HA HA HA...

THAT can be a solution too.....