Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sumu28 said:
dear Sam n Farhana
finally my lawyer send email to Singapore .
Dear Sumu,

Hope you are OK. I want to share you important information. If you want to know what happen in your application or what is the result of your interview please request GCMS note. It will help you to find out your all question. After my husband interview I send a request for GCMS note. Today I get CGMS note there I find my interview detail and the officer opinion. They send me re-medical all this thing I find there. So you should request for GCMS note. Trust me it will help you and relax your mind. I get my GCMS note after 7 days later.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Iambule,

The immigration officer knows how to read between lines and they for sure will detect the genuineness of your marriage. I salute you for your hard work and love for your spouse. We didnt even tell anybody we got married, let alone ceremony. My spouse's mom+brother and me. All our pictures have this 4 people cause my dad and sister lives in Canada and I dont have friends or family anywhere else. we just went to the court and get married. So, ceremony is not essential but you have to explain y u didnt do it and based on what you are saying I think you did a good job with your application because I came to know this forum a week before my spouse's interview. I came to know things like "Red Flags", "GCMS Notes", "MP Referral" etc after the interview. So, I think you are well equipped and you will guide your spouse efficiently for the interview.

Even if they call you for interview, I am pretty sure it will be a cake walk for you and her but dont take 0.01% of chance. Be well prepared and have zero blind spot about your spouse's whole life and vice verse.....

Hope it helps....
Hello Sam,

I need one help from you. How can I know which email address they use for my application. Recently my husband change his email address and write them to change his email but they change my email address not my husband. Today I send an email that they change my email and I write them my email address and my husband email address. Today I get GCMS note there I find they change my email address and they set my husband email address. Now tell me how can I know they change or still they use my husband email address.

Advanced thanks

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Iambule,

The immigration officer knows how to read between lines and they for sure will detect the genuineness of your marriage. I salute you for your hard work and love for your spouse. We didnt even tell anybody we got married, let alone ceremony. My spouse's mom+brother and me. All our pictures have this 4 people cause my dad and sister lives in Canada and I dont have friends or family anywhere else. we just went to the court and get married. So, ceremony is not essential but you have to explain y u didnt do it and based on what you are saying I think you did a good job with your application because I came to know this forum a week before my spouse's interview. I came to know things like "Red Flags", "GCMS Notes", "MP Referral" etc after the interview. So, I think you are well equipped and you will guide your spouse efficiently for the interview.

Even if they call you for interview, I am pretty sure it will be a cake walk for you and her but dont take 0.01% of chance. Be well prepared and have zero blind spot about your spouse's whole life and vice verse.....

Hope it helps....
+1 for good work Sam!!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Sumu,

Hope you are OK. I want to share you important information. If you want to know what happen in your application or what is the result of your interview please request GCMS note. It will help you to find out your all question. After my husband interview I send a request for GCMS note. Today I get CGMS note there I find my interview detail and the officer opinion. They send me re-medical all this thing I find there. So you should request for GCMS note. Trust me it will help you and relax your mind. I get my GCMS note after 7 days later.

Regards
Farhana

+1 again for you Farhana. You are inspiring people here with good piece of information and very good advice!!

Hasan9999

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Thank you Hasan. May be I will some day Hero member of this form.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Thank you Hasan. May be I will some day Hero member of this form.
You are most welcome. You will become VIP member one day...keep going!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zee7447 said:
Hey Priya
This is for all the visa office around the world. However it applies to Singapore most, because they are the slowest and has the most back log. I really don't blame them because they have 5 different countries under them. The previous PM was against immigration and that's why they slowed the process on purposely. Ever since new PM came they started giving pressure and that's why you can see the the time frame was changed from 30 months to 17 months and that applies to anywhere in the world. Before it was based on region and country. My advice is even though 17 months is not passed keep emailing them and bother them. Lots of people are scared to do that. Remember their job is to serve us and answer our questions. Thanks

Zaheed
[/quote]

I can't resist myself to give you +1 again for your wonderful advice Zaheed!!

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana
Sorry for my late reply I was so busy for last few days didn't get chance to come here.
So far I haven't heard anything from CIC. I went to my MP to request for an enquiry a week ago, nothing
From there as well. Thanks for letting me know about your husband interview I never knew they can call after one month, well for them now I see everything is possible they can do whatever they want with our life. My husband is so frustrated for the situation me as well. My lawyer is another blood sucker not getting enough help from him either now waiting for the MP's response. Keep me in your prayers.
M
Dear Rumu,

Hope you are ok and I understand your tension. When I first member in this form you are the only person who respond me because that time I was pending for my interview. That time your one information is very big thing for me. I was really blind about the interview process. You are the person who very politely answers my question. For this I thank you.

I think you should request the GCMS note. It is really helpful. Because today I got my GCMS note. I request it after my husband interview. Really I find my many question answer from GCMS note. My immigration officer is very rude and I never think she is satisfy with my answer especially when again the immigration officer call my husband for the cross check. I was really frustrated that time. So I think about GCMS note.

Today I get it and I surprise that my immigration officer send a report to Singapore 20 March 2016 that she is satisfy with my answer and I have no criminal report. Second officer said my husband was very spontaneous when he did his interview over phone and all cross match. The 2nd officer also satisfies. After that she ordered for re-medical. Even in my GCMS note I find the name of my interpreter.

I think it will be best solution for your interview result.

Regards
Farhana

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Rumu,

Hope you are ok and I understand your tension. When I first member in this form you are the only person who respond me because that time I was pending for my interview. That time your one information is very big thing for me. I was really blind about the interview process. You are the person who very politely answers my question. For this I thank you.

I think you should request the GCMS note. It is really helpful. Because today I got my GCMS note. I request it after my husband interview. Really I find my many question answer from GCMS note. My immigration officer is very rude and I never think she is satisfy with my answer especially when again the immigration officer call my husband for the cross check. I was really frustrated that time. So I think about GCMS note.

Today I get it and I surprise that my immigration officer send a report to Singapore 20 March 2016 that she is satisfy with my answer and I have no criminal report. Second officer said my husband was very spontaneous when he did his interview over phone and all cross match. The 2nd officer also satisfies. After that she ordered for re-medical. Even in my GCMS note I find the name of my interpreter.

Regards
Farhana

Farhana during the waiting time for interview , did you keep sending them evidence of on going relationship ,
congratulation for your success full interview , since i receive phone call from CIC singapore that they want
to conduct my interview we collect evidence of on going relation ship , i send then in october 2015 , Feb 2016
and this week i send them my family visit me here in bangkok ,and also i send the Bank slips and westernunion
slips which i do for my family support
what is ur opinion , Hassan999 can you let me know your opinion

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
farhana766 said:
Dear Rumu,

Regards
Farhana

Farhana during the waiting time for interview , did you keep sending them evidence of on going relationship ,
congratulation for your success full interview , since i receive phone call from CIC singapore that they want
to conduct my interview we collect evidence of on going relation ship , i send then in october 2015 , Feb 2016
and this week i send them my family visit me here in bangkok ,and also i send the Bank slips and westernunion
slips which i do for my family support
what is ur opinion , Hassan999 can you let me know your opinion
As you have sent relationship evidences sufficiently, you can expect a positive result in the interview. Just get yourself well prepared. They will definitely call your wife to cross check all the answers which you will provide during interview. Don't get panicked. Take it easy. You will be united with your family soon.

All the best.

Hasan

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Hello everyone,
My timeline is:

sponsorship application status: in process

application received july 17,2015
we sent you acknowledgement on Aug 24,2015
we started processing your application on Aug 24,2015
medical results have been received. (Same has Expired on 13-April-2016)

I made a mistake by signing my own application as Co-signer, will it create something wrong?
What is GCMS and how I can obtain it, if anyone can guide I will appreciate.

Anyone in same duration please update me?

Thank you and Hope for best.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
dev_123 said:
Hello everyone,
My timeline is:

sponsorship application status: in process

application received july 17,2015
we sent you acknowledgement on Aug 24,2015
we started processing your application on Aug 24,2015
medical results have been received. (Same has Expired on 13-April-2016)

I made a mistake by signing my own application as Co-signer, will it create something wrong?
What is GCMS and how I can obtain it, if anyone can guide I will appreciate.

Anyone in same duration please update me?

Thank you and Hope for best.
GCMS Notes contain all the information about your file and are valuable to use as a tool to gauge how far along the process you are and if your relationship is seen as genuine. Visa officers will also write personalized notes pertaining to your specific application within the notes. It takes the IRCC up to 30 days to process your request at which point you will recieve either a physical copy or or an email containing a PDF version of your notes. If you choose to receive them electronically it will shorten the processing time. To order them please click the following link and follow the instructions. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp There is a 5$ fee if you order under the Access to Information Act- which you will need to do if the applicant is not physically in Canada. If the applicant is in Canada your GCMS notes can be obtained for free through the Pricacy Act. Please note that if you request case file notes on behalf of someone else (the applicant), you must also include a Consent for access to Information and Release of Personal Information Request (IMM5744) with your application for the notes. The form can be found at the following link. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf The applicant fills the form and enters their information in Section A and signs. The applicant then fills the sponsors information,who is in Canada or is a citizen of Canada, into section C which designates them as the intended receiver of the files. Then you scan the form and upload it with your application.

If you signing as co-signer was an issue CIC would have returned your application as incomplete or requested a new form from you. If you have not received any correspondence or a returned application and your ECAS says your application is in process then that is a good sign.

Good luck and hope this helps.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Hi.. ImABule

Thank you for your time and that will really helpful.

If you can guide me for two more concerns as follows.

My wife is Citizen in CANADA and I am in India.

1. How we can proceed for the GCMS, so that we can optain it ASAP. (Electronic Medium Only will be the fastest way but where to apply and who can apply?)
2. My medical Expired, so will they mail me again for REMEDICAL?
3. What is SA (Sponcer Approval) that belongs to the GCMS?

I am really confuse and frustreted with way of working of NDVO because of lack of communication.
If you can guide me I will really glade and appreciate that.

Sorry if I am asking stupid questions

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
dev_123 said:
Hi.. ImABule

Thank you for your time and that will really helpful.

If you can guide me for two more concerns as follows.

My wife is Citizen in CANADA and I am in India.

1. How we can proceed for the GCMS, so that we can optain it ASAP. (Electronic Medium Only will be the fastest way but where to apply and who can apply?)
2. My medical Expired, so will they mail me again for REMEDICAL?
3. What is SA (Sponcer Approval) that belongs to the GCMS?

I am really confuse and frustreted with way of working of NDVO because of lack of communication.
If you can guide me I will really glade and appreciate that.

Sorry if I am asking stupid questions
Your wife will apply for the notes and you fill the consent form.

NDVO will ask you to redo medical if need be.

If your PR application is in process then your wife was approved as a sponsor (SA)

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015