Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello ImABlue,

Religion doesn’t matter in the immigration process. The only thing matter marriage is genuine or fake.

2nd thing you have to write those things in your application form which is true. If you write a true thing you find that you have some red flag in your application. But red flag is nothing if your story is true. True story defeat the red flag.
3rd thing if you have a red flag your application process is delay because of interview.

4th thing when you face the interview the immigration officer ask you those question what you write in your application. So be careful about cross check. They cross check with family members and also spouse. If cross check is not match than you fall in great trouble.
I can tell you one thing I have a big red flag in my application because I declare all true thing and my true thing is my application big red flag. I remembered one of lawyer told me my case is difficult and it may be goes to appeal.

My divorce done and within 10 month later I got married and I know my spouse only 1 month 24 days before my marriage. My marriage was arranged.

When the lawyer told me about appeal that time I cry every day and my pain knew know bound. That time my husband said to me if I denied than he will come Bangladesh and live with me. That time I just thing one thing if my husband leave Canada for me than Why not I defeat my interview. From that day I feel so strong and make myself for interview.

Trust me if your marriage is genuine and you love your partner the immigration process will welcome you I can say this from my experience. I know my interview is so tough and I did very well. At the end of my interview the officer became clam and said she will let me know later

So trust me you will get your spouse very soon in Canada. Because in your writing I can feel how much you love your wife. Best of luck and hope you will hear some good news.

Regards

Farhana
Well said Farhana...

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Iambule,

I see where u coming from and agreed. The only thing I was suggesting is you can stay with your spouse and let the process take its own time. Most of us didnt have the luxury to move back where our spouses are cause life is way way tough there than here in Canada. But for now you can be with her temporarily till the 17 months time over. Cause it will make your case more stronger if you tell the Visa Officer that you are already living with your spouse in her country. It shows the genuineness of the marriage and eliminates the so-called "Marriage Of Convenience" clause.

For example, I work with kids require special needs. Its not a high paying field but self rewarding. But, if i move back home i wont be able to get a half decent job in this field because I only have a 3 years college diploma where I have to compete with Masters and PHDs. And the field is not as broad as it is in Canada. I guess most of the member will agree with me in this forum that moving back to the spouse is really not an option!!!!

But I, for some reason feels that your interview will be waived and she will be here sooner than 17 months....
Hi Sam,

It would not be easy for me either. I don't have any post secondary degree, let alone a high school diploma. I make a decent amount of money in my job but I started from the bottom and worked my way into management. I've actually taken a second job and I've been working 7 days and 70-80 hours a week for a long time now to be able to fly to Indonesia every 3 months to visit.

I am not convinced the interview will be waived as we have several red flags. I met my wife only one month after my previous common law relationship ended, I visited her for two weeks and then proposed online and married her on the second visit, the whole religion thing I spoke of earlier, 9 years age difference, and we didn't have a traditional Javanese ceremony.

We explained these flags well. Such as not having traditional ceremony because her father believes it is against Islam for example, but you never know what the individual officer will think.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
ImABule said:
Hi Sam,

It would not be easy for me either. I don't have any post secondary degree, let alone a high school diploma. I make a decent amount of money in my job but I started from the bottom and worked my way into management. I've actually taken a second job and I've been working 7 days and 70-80 hours a week for a long time now to be able to fly to Indonesia every 3 months to visit.

I am not convinced the interview will be waived as we have several red flags. I met my wife only one month after my previous common law relationship ended, I visited her for two weeks and then proposed online and married her on the second visit, the whole religion thing I spoke of earlier, 9 years age difference, and we didn't have a traditional Javanese ceremony.

We explained these flags well. Such as not having traditional ceremony because her father believes it is against Islam for example, but you never know what the individual officer will think.
Dear Iambule,

The immigration officer knows how to read between lines and they for sure will detect the genuineness of your marriage. I salute you for your hard work and love for your spouse. We didnt even tell anybody we got married, let alone ceremony. My spouse's mom+brother and me. All our pictures have this 4 people cause my dad and sister lives in Canada and I dont have friends or family anywhere else. we just went to the court and get married. So, ceremony is not essential but you have to explain y u didnt do it and based on what you are saying I think you did a good job with your application because I came to know this forum a week before my spouse's interview. I came to know things like "Red Flags", "GCMS Notes", "MP Referral" etc after the interview. So, I think you are well equipped and you will guide your spouse efficiently for the interview.

Even if they call you for interview, I am pretty sure it will be a cake walk for you and her but dont take 0.01% of chance. Be well prepared and have zero blind spot about your spouse's whole life and vice verse.....

Hope it helps....

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello ImABlue,

Religion doesn’t matter in the immigration process. The only thing matter marriage is genuine or fake.

2nd thing you have to write those things in your application form which is true. If you write a true thing you find that you have some red flag in your application. But red flag is nothing if your story is true. True story defeat the red flag.
3rd thing if you have a red flag your application process is delay because of interview.

4th thing when you face the interview the immigration officer ask you those question what you write in your application. So be careful about cross check. They cross check with family members and also spouse. If cross check is not match than you fall in great trouble.
I can tell you one thing I have a big red flag in my application because I declare all true thing and my true thing is my application big red flag. I remembered one of lawyer told me my case is difficult and it may be goes to appeal.

My divorce done and within 10 month later I got married and I know my spouse only 1 month 24 days before my marriage. My marriage was arranged.

When the lawyer told me about appeal that time I cry every day and my pain knew know bound. That time my husband said to me if I denied than he will come Bangladesh and live with me. That time I just thing one thing if my husband leave Canada for me than Why not I defeat my interview. From that day I feel so strong and make myself for interview.

Trust me if your marriage is genuine and you love your partner the immigration process will welcome you I can say this from my experience. I know my interview is so tough and I did very well. At the end of my interview the officer became clam and said she will let me know later

So trust me you will get your spouse very soon in Canada. Because in your writing I can feel how much you love your wife. Best of luck and hope you will hear some good news.

Regards

Farhana

Thank you. I hope your struggle is over soon. :)

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Iambule,

The immigration officer knows how to read between lines and they for sure will detect the genuineness of your marriage. I salute you for your hard work and love for your spouse. We didnt even tell anybody we got married, let alone ceremony. My spouse's mom+brother and me. All our pictures have this 4 people cause my dad and sister lives in Canada and I dont have friends or family anywhere else. we just went to the court and get married. So, ceremony is not essential but you have to explain y u didnt do it and based on what you are saying I think you did a good job with your application because I came to know this forum a week before my spouse's interview. I came to know things like "Red Flags", "GCMS Notes", "MP Referral" etc after the interview. So, I think you are well equipped and you will guide your spouse efficiently for the interview.

Even if they call you for interview, I am pretty sure it will be a cake walk for you and her but dont take 0.01% of chance. Be well prepared and have zero blind spot about your spouse's whole life and vice verse.....

Hope it helps....
We submitted a lot of really good proof. For example, after our wedding she enrolled in college here in Canada and although the study permit was denied my parents wrote a letter offering to pay for her studies and showed a large amount of money. We included that in the PR application. We sent 75 pages of Whatsapp and FB messenger calls, 100 pages of chat log, screenshots of video calls with me, my mom, and my daughter here in Canada, 16 pages of money transfers, boarding passes/ passport stamps from visits, hotel bookings, shopping reciepts, reciepts for the photographer and food for reception, photos from before and after wedding, wedding photos, honeymoon photos, my online CRA account showing my status as married and my wife's name, joint credit card account, postcards sent to each other and from both of us from Indonesia to my family/friends, public fb interactions, support letters from mutual friend who introduced us, my ex, and both families, proof of birthday gifts from her to my daughter, written statements from both of us, and the receipt from the clinic where I got cut before the wedding.

I hope these overcome the flags. Our application weighed 11lbs. Lol.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Your way of thinking is also okay if you are mentally very strong to move to Indonesia and spend some quality time together with your beloved wife. I told you before that this will go in your favour just in case you decide to file appeal if your application is turned down(which may not be necessary at all, if your application is approved). You are free to stay in Indonesia as long as you wish before resubmitting fresh application as per your plan. These are all possibilities and options. You can also move out from Canada now and stay with your wife for a couple of months if you desire but again you have to show them with some evidences that you will return to Canada as soon as your wife's application is approved. Stay blessed. Good luck.

All the best.

Hasan

I would have no problem living in Indonesia. I love it there :)

Thank you for your kind words.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
ImABule said:
We submitted a lot of really good proof. For example, after our wedding she enrolled in college here in Canada and although the study permit was denied my parents wrote a letter offering to pay for her studies and showed a large amount of money. We included that in the PR application. We sent 75 pages of Whatsapp and FB messenger calls, 100 pages of chat log, screenshots of video calls with me, my mom, and my daughter here in Canada, 16 pages of money transfers, boarding passes/ passport stamps from visits, hotel bookings, shopping reciepts, reciepts for the photographer and food for reception, photos from before and after wedding, wedding photos, honeymoon photos, my online CRA account showing my status as married and my wife's name, joint credit card account, postcards sent to each other and from both of us from Indonesia to my family/friends, public fb interactions, support letters from mutual friend who introduced us, my ex, and both families, proof of birthday gifts from her to my daughter, written statements from both of us, and the receipt from the clinic where I got cut before the wedding.

I hope these overcome the flags. Our application weighed 11lbs. Lol.
Dear Imabule,

Wow! 11 pounds!!!!

That's good amount of evidence. I guess now I know why we get called for interview. My application has 10-12 photos and 12 months of phone bill beside the application forms. My story was 14 page long but I guess that's nothing compared to everyone else.

Hope you'll have a fast and smooth interview.

But keep it up. You're way prepared than most of us...

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dear friends,

Today I get my GCMS note and I am happy to see it. In the GCMS there I find the immigration officer is very satisfied about our relation. I just wonder to see my GCMS note that I gave a long interview and in my GCMS note they gave my interview in detail.

Regards
Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear friends,

Today I get my GCMS note and I am happy to see it. In the GCMS there I find the immigration officer is very satisfied about our relation. I just wonder to see my GCMS note that I gave a long interview and in my GCMS note they gave my interview in detail.

Regards
Farhana
Congrats

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Imabule,

Wow! 11 pounds!!!!

That's good amount of evidence. I guess now I know why we get called for interview. My application has 10-12 photos and 12 months of phone bill beside the application forms. My story was 14 page long but I guess that's nothing compared to everyone else.

Hope you'll have a fast and smooth interview.

But keep it up. You're way prepared than most of us...
We also just mailed another package to SVO from my trip to Indonesia in March which included more pics with her family, boarding passes/passport stamp and the online flight tickets and boarding passes for our trip to Bali together, hotel bookings in Bali, shopping reciepts, restaurant reciepts, more photos, tickets and reciepts from activities we did together like Tanah Lot temple, and Bali dance, Ubud sacred monkey forest etc., more western union reciepts, and more screenshots of calls in an envelope with our file number and asked them to add it to our file.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
farhana766 said:
Dear friends,

Regards
Farhana
Congrats Farhana!!! I hope you receive your PPR soon :)

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
priya_7 said:
Congrats Farhana!!! I hope you receive your PPR soon :)
Dear Priya_7,
Thank you. I got my re-medical last 19 April 2016. But I really need to know what is the impression of the immigration officer about my interview. That’s why I request a GCMS note. The good thing is in my GCMS note I find my interview detail and the immigration officer opinion. Please pray for me hope soon I get my passport request.

Regards
Farhana

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
juwelsingh said:
Dear Sir,

hello hasan and farhanna please help me out i got this email just couple of days ago what that mean actually
here its is

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application was queued for interview and is currently pending the interview to be scheduled based on the date the application was received. The Interview Queue Letter was resent on 22 Jan 2016. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Please refer to the Interview Queue Letter for further information.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

Information on application processing times can be found here. Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received at the Singapore immigration office.

It basically means nothing. lol. I got exactly same email word by word when first time i emailed them. Its a copy paste type of respond. What that means is they are waiting to give a interview date. email them every 1 to 2 months to get an update. Dont email too often. 1 month a part is good.
Zaheed

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
All my dear friends,

I want share a valuable thing. I request for my GCMS note there I find that I faced my interview 14 march 2016 and my immigration officer send a my interview report Singapore 20 march 2016. She report that she is satisfy with my interview and I have no criminal report. But the second immigration officer holds my case and the immigration officer called my husband one month later for cross check. When the officer saw that all cross check was match, the officer is satisfy. After that the officer ordered for re-medical email. So I know that If you want to pass your interview you have to pass step by step.

Regards

Farhana

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Friends,

Posted by Asma Khan, from spousal sponsorship section

if husband and wife came to canada on PR both, and they want to get divorce becoz their marriage was forced marriage so they both are living seprately after 3 days of ariving ,but the PR card address was same for delivery , so they can take divorce after a year living seprately ...so i want to ask u that is it possible that husband can give her a divorce certificate from pakistan (becoz they both are from pakistan),becoz the documents process is here in canada is too problemtic specially in these types of cases.and they are planning after getting divorce after a year living seprately so they will get divorce certificate from pakistan personally.and on coming tax return they can change there status from married to divorcee..so is this rit process???
and the wife wants to marry in pakistan again to whom she loves..so can she do after 3 or 4 months of getting divorce?? is it legel although she is just PR in canada not citizen rit now.
plz help me in this regard accordingly

I post this only one reason because of this people the immigration process is tough. Now a day they have a doubt about the genuine of marriage.
You know what Farhana. I am living in Canada for past 20 years. I don't blame the immigration people. they are just doing their job. It was so easy before but people took advantage of it. Specially Pakistani, Indian and Chinese people did the most of them, Bengali people did it too. They made marriage as their business. I have seen people brought like 4 girls marrying one after one. Because of this south Asia and China is considered as high risk out of all the countries in the World and decent people are suffering even though their marriage is genuine. It's sad but what can we do.