Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello daaca,

In which clinic you choose for your re-medical? If you tell me it will easy to say something about it. I did my re-medical Dr Wahab’s clinic. The clinic uploads my medical report within 2 days Singapore visa office and after 8 days later I saw my application status change. My application status change in “Decision Made” . When clinic upload my re-medical to the visa office after 11 days later I got my passport request.

But if you live in other country 6 months or more may be passport request take some more time. Before passport request the visa office check applicant background. In my case I never go outside in my country and never stay 6 months. So I got passport request very quick.

Hope it will help you.

Take care

Farhana
Hi Farhana,

Judging by past posts of daaca, the PA is Pakistani and processed through LVO.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
Hi Farhana,

Judging by past posts of daaca, the PA is Pakistani and processed through LVO.
Hello ImABlue,

Yes , he is from Pakistan and see his name “daaca” thought Bangladeshi. In this case he has to wait 30 days or if he lives outside of his country 6 months or more, it takes time for background checks to get his passport request.

I see passport request depends on background check. If any applicant lives his/her country and never lives outside country 6 months or more, he/she gets her passport request very quick.

Take care
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
daaca said:
Hi farhana thanks to everything yesterday i got remedical iam doing insha alh today for appointment to the iom after remedical how many days will take passport request thanks
Hello daaca,

Congratulation
I think you get your passport request within 30 days or less.

Regards
Farhana

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Hello Farhana apa, how r u? i need ur help. i changed my home address by email sending to Singapore VO. today i checked my Ecas and it showed the changed address. but its not showing my permanent address anymore. previously when i log into both permanent and current home address was there side by side bt now there is only current home address. is it a problem? thnx

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
jupiter16 said:
Hello Farhana apa, how r u? i need ur help. i changed my home address by email sending to Singapore VO. today i checked my Ecas and it showed the changed address. but its not showing my permanent address anymore. previously when i log into both permanent and current home address was there side by side bt now there is only current home address. is it a problem? thnx
Hello jupiter16,
I am fine and most relax. Please get GCMS note it will help you. I think now a day you live in your current home address and if the visa office mails you, the visa office will mail your current address. Hope it will not create any problem. If you order GCMS note you will find your question answer.

When we apply my husband write the right email address. But visa office every time email wrong email address. For example—
My husband email address like-----

rahul755@gemail.com (RAHUL755@YAHOO.COM)

But the visa office every time thinks L is 1 and wrongly they send like---

rahu1755@yahoo.com

I am really afraid because all my visa related personal detail goes to wrong email address that’s why we inform visa office when I got my interview date email. But the visa office again mistake and my re-medical email send the same wrong email address. Lastly my husband requests for change his email address at the last stage, but the visa office change my email address. Then I ECAS about change my email address again. The change process is very quick and within 4 days the visa office did a excellent work. They change my email address.

Take care
Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
jupiter16 said:
Email them again and ask them to enter your permanent address as well as your current address.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
thnx for the reply. Ecas is mentioning that is my current home address. as i didnt change my permanent one i think its nt going to b a problem. my husband is in a expedition and is in middle of ocean, so its a problem for me to hav ny kind of notes to b ordered. ill when he get back from the ocean.

however SVO changed my home address in around 5 days. i really wish if they could do it fast with our visa approval . :-X

bk2001050

Aug 14, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
83. If I refuse this application w hat will you do?

How would you answer this question?
I know this is an old topic but I think it might be interesting to make it current. I'm curious to see some answers here.
Anyone?

canadianwoman:
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 02:59:14 pm »
You should say you will appeal. If the appeal fails, your Canadian spouse will come live with you in your own country.

If you don't say something like that, the VO won't believe it is a genuine relationship. I read one case on REFLEX where the Canadian spouse was asked if she would go back to Haiti to live with her husband if his PR application was refused. She said no, because Haiti was too poor and dangerous. Her husband's application was rejected because the VO - and, later, the appeal board - said that if she really loved her husband she would be willing to go back to live with him in Haiti.
Lol if you have a little bit of guts and are annoyed at officer for wasting your time, you could always say that you are confident that based on the two prong test as outlined by the IRB and as section 4 of the IRPA(Immigration and Refugee Protection Act), any Federal court or judiciary will upturn your decision as witnessed in many cases such as Mohamed, Donkar, Ouk, Khella and Khera.

bk2001050

Aug 14, 2016
soblue3 said:
well he was pretty shaken up because she accused him of being a scammer, a crook...and then when he explained himself she just flatly told him he was not normal...and that he was a problem...lol...but he feels that it may go either way. ohh and one more thing..when he mentioned that one of the reasons my previous relationship fell apart was because of substance abuse...she said really? drugs in canada? then she addressed the translator and told her there are no drugs in canada
That is ridiculous, an immigration officer is never supposed to say something like that in an interview. This indicates personal bias from her side and any federal court or law will upturn her decision as indicated in the IRPA or immigration and refugee protection act. He should have calmly asked for her name and badge number or officer number, asked if she could give him in writing what just happened or he could record the conversation and then sued her in a federal court using the translator as a witness. Also I think you should really not have written a letter indicating potential problems in your application. Never volunteer free information like that. It would seem that if the original officer had flagged 2-3 things to discuss and you wrote about 7-8 potential problems, it would make the officer look incompetent and she would definitely get angry because officers are not journalists that can think of questions or loopholes to get you on right away, they prepare in advance for the interview based on the concerns they have.

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

My application awaits for an interview,i came to know this when i sent case specific quarry. usually how long it take to schedule an interview. any idea ??????

I'm so worried and this wait is killing me

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
vickey89 said:
Hello everyone,

My application awaits for an interview,i came to know this when i sent case specific quarry. usually how long it take to schedule an interview. any idea ??????

I'm so worried and this wait is killing me
Hello vickey89,

I hope you will get interview email within 1 year or longer. I find one of web site about Pakistani applicant interview. See it below----

It usually takes about a year or longer for Islamabad CHC to give you an interview date. See the Google Docs Spreadsheet tab for individuals who had to wait for interview queues. There are two cases from 2009 who were put into the queue and it took them 15 months to get the date of interview after being informed of being placed interview queue via letter. So please plan accordingly and visit your husband or wife as these queues are the most frustrating and CHC will always responds with "an in person interview is required and we cannot give you a date at this time" for a year or two. Order GCMS/CAIPS notes to find out the reason they put you in the interview queue. Try to voluntarily provide A LOT of documents to clear whatever doubts(usually stated in the CAIPS/ GCMS notes) the visa officer may have before the interview so that they can place you out of the queue.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana

crazy D

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1-28-Sept-2016,AOR2-20-oct-2016
File Transfer...
SA 7-Oct-2016 (ECAS in process oct 15,'16)/BC in Progress-dec 2 '16, pre-arrival received-dec 16'16
Med's Done....
22th July 2016-upfront(passed)-nov 28
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
And DM - 12-jan-'17- mycic -closed/approved-18-jan-'17
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-17
LANDED..........
28-jan-17 :)
farhana766 said:
Hello vickey89,

I hope you will get interview email within 1 year or longer. I find one of web site about Pakistani applicant interview. See it below----

It usually takes about a year or longer for Islamabad CHC to give you an interview date. See the Google Docs Spreadsheet tab for individuals who had to wait for interview queues. There are two cases from 2009 who were put into the queue and it took them 15 months to get the date of interview after being informed of being placed interview queue via letter. So please plan accordingly and visit your husband or wife as these queues are the most frustrating and CHC will always responds with "an in person interview is required and we cannot give you a date at this time" for a year or two. Order GCMS/CAIPS notes to find out the reason they put you in the interview queue. Try to voluntarily provide A LOT of documents to clear whatever doubts(usually stated in the CAIPS/ GCMS notes) the visa officer may have before the interview so that they can place you out of the queue.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana
Hi farhana, I think I will send proof of relationship voluntarily if that the case might help to place our application out of the queue for interview.
But here our case, My Canadian husband who's sponsoring me and we will soon submit our application and Were aware of lots red flag we have so it we might have interview . Well at least interview before any refusal, or are there instances no interview but they directly refused application. my husband doesn't like really long hours flight so he prob wait till I get there but then I want him to visit me here end of year and prob to celebrate our anniversary but he want to wait if there is possible interview , coz we advise better he can come with me. So he want to reserved trip till interview , but how long usually takes for interview , is that after SA or before ?
Thank you

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
crazy D said:
Hi farhana, I think I will send proof of relationship voluntarily if that the case might help to place our application out of the queue for interview.
But here our case, My Canadian husband who's sponsoring me and we will soon submit our application and Were aware of lots red flag we have so it we might have interview . Well at least interview before any refusal, or are there instances no interview but they directly refused application. my husband doesn't like really long hours flight so he prob wait till I get there but then I want him to visit me here end of year and prob to celebrate our anniversary but he want to wait if there is possible interview , coz we advise better he can come with me. So he want to reserved trip till interview , but how long usually takes for interview , is that after SA or before ?
Thank you
Hello crazyD,

I don’t know what is your “RED FLAG”. If you prepare your application with lot of marriage proof I think it will help you in many ways. It is really difficult to say something about anything about any applicant case. Everything is depending on visa office. I think if you submit lot of marriage proof it will help you like---------------

1. If you face interview your interview will easy because of marriage proof
2. You will not face interview because of your marriage proof

I think first you have to submit your application with lot of marriage poof and it will strong your application. If visa office put you in the interview, in that case nothing is worry about this.

Visa office refuses those applicants in the interview if any applicant hides or “Miss representation” anything. The most important thing in this visa process never ever hides anything from visa office and always makes the honest explanation. May be visa office put you interview for your “RED FLAG” but if you explain everything honestly and confidently the immigration officer will never refuse you.

I know may be you worry for your interview and it is very normal. But from my experience I can tell you one thing in the interview if you answer all the question answer properly and honestly in that case nothing is worry about it. But you have to know about your sponsor every little and important thing. In this visa process every little thing about your sponsor helps you to pass your interview.

Marriage proof is very important and husband visit is also very important. Try to spend time with your sponsor and communication, money transfer receipt, joint bank account solvency letter, insurance beneficiary letter, supportive letter from friends and family, Gift receipt from husband, and husband letter from Canada post with envelop are also important documents.

If visa office put you in the interview it depends on visa office when they call for your interview. May be the visa office will call you for your interview 12 or more months later.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana

crazy D

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1-28-Sept-2016,AOR2-20-oct-2016
File Transfer...
SA 7-Oct-2016 (ECAS in process oct 15,'16)/BC in Progress-dec 2 '16, pre-arrival received-dec 16'16
Med's Done....
22th July 2016-upfront(passed)-nov 28
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
And DM - 12-jan-'17- mycic -closed/approved-18-jan-'17
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-17
LANDED..........
28-jan-17 :)
farhana766 said:
Hello crazyD,

I don’t know what is your “RED FLAG”. If you prepare your application with lot of marriage proof I think it will help you in many ways. It is really difficult to say something about anything about any applicant case. Everything is depending on visa office. I think if you submit lot of marriage proof it will help you like---------------

1. If you face interview your interview will easy because of marriage proof
2. You will not face interview because of your marriage proof

I think first you have to submit your application with lot of marriage poof and it will strong your application. If visa office put you in the interview, in that case nothing is worry about this.

Visa office refuses those applicants in the interview if any applicant hides or “Miss representation” anything. The most important thing in this visa process never ever hides anything from visa office and always makes the honest explanation. May be visa office put you interview for your “RED FLAG” but if you explain everything honestly and confidently the immigration officer will never refuse you.

I know may be you worry for your interview and it is very normal. But from my experience I can tell you one thing in the interview if you answer all the question answer properly and honestly in that case nothing is worry about it. But you have to know about your sponsor every little and important thing. In this visa process every little thing about your sponsor helps you to pass your interview.

Marriage proof is very important and husband visit is also very important. Try to spend time with your sponsor and communication, money transfer receipt, joint bank account solvency letter, insurance beneficiary letter, supportive letter from friends and family, Gift receipt from husband, and husband letter from Canada post with envelop are also important documents.

If visa office put you in the interview it depends on visa office when they call for your interview. May be the visa office will call you for your interview 12 or more months later.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana
Hi Farhana,

Thanks for this insight .
My husband and i met online after a year and half we met in person then a year after got married. 26 years age gap, my husband older, different religion. but when it comes to documentation we have lots. crazy sweet pic together , but mostly in selfie in public places we've been. messages, western receipts , insurance. no joint account yet coz have to physically sign bank papers.

after his first visit i tried to get TRV, but it was refused for trying to visit and meet his family. then after marriage i tried to get US visa so we could have honeymoon. but then denied coz family ties. so don't want really to try again . it just my husband want me to travel instead of him coz its long hours flight.

the only good thing i see in our application we have tons of happy picture together, it was not quick marriage tho.

by the way, i have a question, is there any effect to officer decision as to what sponsored spouse intended occupation once get there? and also looking into his/her personal history?.

the only thing i'm concern with interview.my husband , he is not good remembering date tho. as for me i know specific date , our first contact,in relationship,first meeting,proposal ,wedding date, etc. i know my husband well, his daily life there and his family coz we talked 24/7 but my husband not really when it comes to my family coz i don't talk that often to my family tho.

I'm still looking forward that despite of our differences we will avoid interview.finger crossed lol

Thank you Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
crazy D said:
Hi Farhana,

Thanks for this insight .
My husband and i met online after a year and half we met in person then a year after got married. 26 years age gap, my husband older, different religion. but when it comes to documentation we have lots. crazy sweet pic together , but mostly in selfie in public places we've been. messages, western receipts , insurance. no joint account yet coz have to physically sign bank papers.

after his first visit i tried to get TRV, but it was refused for trying to visit and meet his family. then after marriage i tried to get US visa so we could have honeymoon. but then denied coz family ties. so don't want really to try again . it just my husband want me to travel instead of him coz its long hours flight.

the only good thing i see in our application we have tons of happy picture together, it was not quick marriage tho.

by the way, i have a question, is there any effect to officer decision as to what sponsored spouse intended occupation once get there? and also looking into his/her personal history?.

the only thing i'm concern with interview.my husband , he is not good remembering date tho. as for me i know specific date , our first contact,in relationship,first meeting,proposal ,wedding date, etc. i know my husband well, his daily life there and his family coz we talked 24/7 but my husband not really when it comes to my family coz i don't talk that often to my family tho.

I'm still looking forward that despite of our differences we will avoid interview.finger crossed lol

Thank you Farhana
Hello crazyD,

Thank you for sharing your story. I find 2 major “RED FLAG” in your application. One is age gap and other is you both from different religion. I think the visa office will put you in the interview and its possibility 95%. If visa office put you in the interview it will very difficult to waived your interview. In this situation you have to face the formal interview. So you have to very well prepare for your interview if visa office put you in the interview.

I read you have a sweet photo together. But if the photo is only you and your sponsor together it is not enough you need to photo with your parents, family with your sponsor. Do you have any photo which your parents are together with your sponsor? If you have this kind of photo submits it. It will help you to proof your marriage.

You have message like skype screen shot, viber, whatsapp, line, hangsout, emo submits all communication papers at least past 12 or 24 or whatever you have. Money transfer receipt and supportive letter from you and your sponsor friend and family members. If your husband post you anything from Canada submit it with envelops.

If visa office put you in the interview in the interview day the immigration may ask you---
1. What your intention to marry him?
2. Do you want to change your religion? If not why?
3. What you want to do in Canada?

If visa office put you in the interview the visa office email you for interview. You have to face the interview; if you want you can accompany with your sponsor but if you do not want to accompany it is ok. The visa office only email you to face the interview but the visa office will not email your sponsor to face the interview but sometime the immigration officer call sponsor for cross check the question answer.

If your sponsor does not remember the date in this situation you can help him to remember to all the date and special moments in your life. You talk to your sponsor long time every day and you can ask him every day the date and special date of your life. It is good practice for both of you. When I got my interview date, that time I every day I tried to remember my all special date and day in my life. Every day I also practice my sponsor education year, our marriage, divorce date and his all Canadian life because I was very nervous those days. Some time I write all the date, his phone number, his Canadian home address and many other things. I watch 150 interview video to learn how I present myself in front of immigration officer and it really help me.

From my experience I learn if you practice very well you can face all things and passed.

Hope it will help you

Farhana