Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. My TRV applications were refused thrice given the fact that my passport had multiple visit visas for several countries including USA, UK, India! Being past PR I travelled back & forth from Canada over dozen times. Reasons for refusal : I had ties both in Canada & Bangladesh!! So I missed graduation ceremony of my daughter and son....!

Hasan
:(

That's ridiculous

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. My TRV applications were refused thrice given the fact that my passport had multiple visit visas for several countries including USA, UK, India! Being past PR I travelled back & forth from Canada over dozen times. Reasons for refusal : I had ties both in Canada & Bangladesh!! So I missed graduation ceremony of my daughter and son....!

Hasan
Hi Hasan999/ Frahana

my family(wife and daughter) is here visiting me here in Bangkok for 2 weeks , what you suggest , should i send them
photo , tickets and money transfer slip , once they return , to CIC , this is my family 2nd visit in last 6 months , i have took allot f photo
together , i am enjoying allot , as my daugher specking allot she is only 2 years and 4 month ,

i have send my family previous visit prove to CIC in April ,and they already received

Hassan999 please let me know your opinion , its been already 13 month since i am waiting for my interview and 22 month
for my application .

thanks and regard
Sjgolfer

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hi Hasan999/ Frahana

my family(wife and daughter) is here visiting me here in Bangkok for 2 weeks , what you suggest , should i send them
photo , tickets and money transfer slip , once they return , to CIC , this is my family 2nd visit in last 6 months , i have took allot f photo
together , i am enjoying allot , as my daugher specking allot she is only 2 years and 4 month ,

i have send my family previous visit prove to CIC in April ,and they already received

Hassan999 please let me know your opinion , its been already 13 month since i am waiting for my interview and 22 month
for my application .

thanks and regard
Sjgolfer
I would if I was you.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
ImABule said:
No sponsor is going to agree to sponsor someone for money if they know they are financially responsible for the PA for say 7 years instead of 3 and no PA is going to want to use a sponsor for access to residency if they know PR will be stripped if they don't meet a 5 or 7 year Condition 51. That is the solution in my mind.
Completely disagree with the suggestion to lengthen the time for condition 51 as it doesn't really have any impact on the current situation (as you stated marriage fraud is rare). It also severely hampers a couple in their economic choices. For example, I've worked for international agencies with short term contracts. Because of Condition 51, I cannot accept some contracts that would bolster our finances because my husband would have to quit his full time job just to accompany me overseas for a 3 month contract. When moving back to Canada, we have to move back at the same time - which means one of us will have to end our current work contract early (which may have penalties. Also, it would make sense that we both try to go back employed...so strategically, we wait til he finds something (within reason of course), he goes, and depending on the contract remaining overseas I go with him or I finish and follow (but with Condition 51 I don't have that option).

While co-habitating is one aspect of a relationship, it is not the only aspect. I think IRCC should concentrate on other relationship fraud indicators. There are cases however of people suffering under abuse because of Condition 51 even though IRCC indicates they do not support people staying in abusive relationships, the burden of proof is on the person being abused....whereas in normal Canadian law and society there is no burden of proof for the victim - she can get initial protection by simply stating she is being abused (pre-cautionary).

C.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
chilkootcee said:
whereas in normal Canadian law and society there is no burden of proof for the victim - she can get initial protection by simply stating she is being abused (pre-cautionary).
Are you trying to imply only females are victims?

Also, domestic abuse allegations won't go very far in normal Canadian law without evidence.

If you live in the marital home together in Canada, and the relationship hasn't broken down, there will be no issue with a short term work contract.. the condition is to protect the sponsor in case of relationship breakdown, not treat the couple like prisoners.

Directly from CIC

"While the Regulations require a “continuous” period of two years of cohabitation, from time to time, one or the other partner may leave the home for work or business travel or family obligations. CIC officers should follow existing guidelines when assessing a period of cohabitation where temporary or short separations have occurred. See OP 2, Section 5.35 for more information."

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hi Hasan999/ Frahana

for my application .

thanks and regard
Sjgolfer
Hello sjgolfer,

I hope you spend a wonderful days with your family. I understand your feelings and emotion about your child. You can send them your wife visit proof. Still 9 months left for your interview and its really crazy. The visa office should consider your case because you have a lot of relationship proof. If you are not in genuine relationship you could not show a lot of marriage proof.

I have one opinion about your case if you send them photo , don’t send them lot of photo the same place, send them different place photo because if you send them 100 photo the same place it will not a good choice, When I watch the interview related video , there I learn this thing. One French lawyer talking about spousal sponsorship there the lawyer mention that don't send them same place photo, send the different place photo. Send them everyday communication proof like skype screen shot past 3 months or what you have.

Write them cover letter and mention if you have special occasion, you want to celebrate with your family in Canada because your wife could not visit you that time and that’s why you want to visit with your family to celebrate the occasion with your child and wife.

Hope all the best for your future life.

Take care
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hi Hasan999/ Frahana

for my application .

thanks and regard
Sjgolfer
Of course you should send pictures and all evidences to show strong bonding with your wife and daughter. This will be most crucial milestone in favour of your application.

Good luck!

Hasan

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Of course you should send pictures and all evidences to show strong bonding with your wife and daughter. This will be most crucial milestone in favour of your application.

Good luck!

Hasan
Agreed 100%

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:

Good luck!

Hasan

Thanks for your advise , i will do that once my family return next week ,

regard
Sjgolfer

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello sjgolfer,

I hope you spend a wonderful days with your family. I understand your feelings and emotion about your child. You can send them your wife visit proof. Still 9 months left for your interview and its really crazy. The visa office should consider your case because you have a lot of relationship proof. If you are not in genuine relationship you could not show a lot of marriage proof.

I have one opinion about your case if you send them photo , don’t send them lot of photo the same place, send them different place photo because if you send them 100 photo the same place it will not a good choice, When I watch the interview related video , there I learn this thing. One French lawyer talking about spousal sponsorship there the lawyer mention that don't send them same place photo, send the different place photo. Send them everyday communication proof like skype screen shot past 3 months or what you have.

Write them cover letter and mention if you have special occasion, you want to celebrate with your family in Canada because your wife could not visit you that time and that’s why you want to visit with your family to celebrate the occasion with your child and wife.

Hope all the best for your future life.

Take care
Farhana
Thanks Frahana , thanks for your advise , yes we had lots of Photo on different places

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:

Good luck!

Hasan

Thanks Hasan, i will send to CIC once my family return next week .

regard
SJgolfer

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
im in interview queue. :(

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
ImABule said:
Are you trying to imply only females are victims?

Also, domestic abuse allegations won't go very far in normal Canadian law without evidence.

If you live in the marital home together in Canada, and the relationship hasn't broken down, there will be no issue with a short term work contract.. the condition is to protect the sponsor in case of relationship breakdown, not treat the couple like prisoners.

Directly from CIC

"While the Regulations require a “continuous” period of two years of cohabitation, from time to time, one or the other partner may leave the home for work or business travel or family obligations. CIC officers should follow existing guidelines when assessing a period of cohabitation where temporary or short separations have occurred. See OP 2, Section 5.35 for more information."
just used "she" as an example......of course we've never experienced in the world the use of "he" when we are meaning anyone right? ha ha ha

and regarding evidence...yes, CIC requires evidence and this is exactly my point, it takes time to amass this evidence whereas everyone else can simply leave their spouse (or their abusive spouse has to leave them)...in the meantime, you still have to co-habitate under C51....not a great situation.

and regarding short term work contracts...do you have evidence to show this? what is meant by short term? 1 month? 1 week? 3 months? 6 months?....I don't want to be the test case and risk it...

C.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
chilkootcee said:
just used "she" as an example......of course we've never experienced in the world the use of "he" when we are meaning anyone right? ha ha ha

and regarding evidence...yes, CIC requires evidence and this is exactly my point, it takes time to amass this evidence whereas everyone else can simply leave their spouse (or their abusive spouse has to leave them)...in the meantime, you still have to co-habitate under C51....not a great situation.

and regarding short term work contracts...do you have evidence to show this? what is meant by short term? 1 month? 1 week? 3 months? 6 months?....I don't want to be the test case and risk it...

C.
Just Google condition 51 and click the CIC link

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
do u guyz have any idea how many days it ll tak to give a interview date after put in interview queue?