Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Aslaug said:
Matej - Regarding the OWP which you submitted, did you (in addition to the paper form) also apply for the OWP online? That's a fast turn around!
thanks for the idea matej! i was able to link my owp online. i can now see the status of the pr application and the owp! but there is no progress since aor though.

aslaug, used my UCI number to link. i passed my owp with my pr paper application but it shows online application in mycic. give it a try!

Matej

Apr 7, 2017
Sheraton_k said:
Well u mean under sponsor showing in process or PA? Normally only take few weeks shows DM on sponsor after AOR but still depends on case, some may take longer check on sponsor's eligibility
Yes, the last line under Sponsorship Application shows
"We started processing your application on February 2, 2017"

And for Permanent Residence Application it still shows just one line, that the application was received.

I do understand that they may need to check sponsor eligibility, but in my case it's really simple - no previous obligations, no other people dependent on me, no dependents for my wife. My income is not huge, but still more than threshold (and, as far as I understand, because my wife doesn't have any dependents, there is even no determined minimal income requirement in our case).
So, my case is really simply and uncomplicated, I don't know why they need so much time for SA :-/

Matej

Apr 7, 2017
Aslaug said:
Matej - Regarding the OWP which you submitted, did you (in addition to the paper form) also apply for the OWP online? That's a fast turn around!
No, just paper application, that's it.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
New to these forums, part of the Inland 2017 Spousal Sponsorship family.
Application received March 27,2017
My husband and I both got emails with our Application Number and UCI numbers on April 7, 2017. I linked to an online account. On ECAS for my husband it says
"sponsorship application in process" and under mine "application received"
Just wondering if anyone knows how long until they ask for Schedule A/Police checks?
Thank you! And good luck to everyone :)

Marina93

Dec 2, 2016
Manitoba
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
31-01-2018
haps22 said:
New to these forums, part of the Inland 2017 Spousal Sponsorship family.
Application received March 27,2017
My husband and I both got emails with our Application Number and UCI numbers on April 7, 2017. I linked to an online account. On ECAS for my husband it says
"sponsorship application in process" and under mine "application received"
Just wondering if anyone knows how long until they ask for Schedule A/Police checks?
Thank you! And good luck to everyone :)
We were able to link the app on mycic feb 23 2017 and the request to upload schedule a was already there so I don't imagine it'll take too long. Couple of days maybe? We submitted the police check upfront so there was no request for that one.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Marina93 said:
We were able to link the app on mycic feb 23 2017 and the request to upload schedule a was already there so I don't imagine it'll take too long. Couple of days maybe? We submitted the police check upfront so there was no request for that one.
Perfect. Hopefully soon for us. Thank you, and best of luck with your application process :)

Marina93

Dec 2, 2016
Manitoba
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
31-01-2018
haps22 said:
Perfect. Hopefully soon for us. Thank you, and best of luck with your application process :)
Thanks, you too! :)

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inland spousal sponsorship application.

submitted on March 10, 2017
AOR received March 25, 2017
Police Clearance and Background check requested on March 31, 2017

i am unable to search for the application on MyCIC account (but we have a representative on the application and he says only he can link the file through MyCIC and not us). :(

Justos

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl1 said:
inland spousal sponsorship application.

submitted on March 10, 2017
AOR received March 25, 2017
Police Clearance and Background check requested on March 31, 2017

i am unable to search for the application on MyCIC account (but we have a representative on the application and he says only he can link the file through MyCIC and not us). :(
Pretty common problem. There are some tips on the board that should help you link it.

What worked for me was putting a space in the city born and # of people to 2 (just me and partner)

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Justos said:
Pretty common problem. There are some tips on the board that should help you link it.

What worked for me was putting a space in the city born and # of people to 2 (just me and partner)
It worked for me, I was eventually able to search for the file but can't link to it as I have a rep on the application.

If I need to link it to my own account, apparently I will need to cancel the representative.

Matej

Apr 7, 2017
Pearl1 said:
If I need to link it to my own account, apparently I will need to cancel the representative.
Hm, that's interesting. It looks like the system doesn't allow you to link the application if you have a paid representative.
I have an unpaid representative (my family member), and I still was able to link my application in my own MyCIC profile.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matej said:
Hm, that's interesting. It looks like the system doesn't allow you to link the application if you have a paid representative.
I have an unpaid representative (my family member), and I still was able to link my application in my own MyCIC profile.
is your representative iccrc registered ? have you filled out the representative form ?

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is what we got in MyCIC account :

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

After completing the form, you can upload it here:

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Has anyone received correspondenceon their OWP? Do they send any email or correspondence in regards to the OWP? or do we just wait until we have the OWP in hand?

Thanks.