+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
hi 2017 inlanders,

I got a message on my ecas it says this
We sent you correspondence on April 9, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

my problem is i haven't receive any message from my CIC account and i dont know what information or documents they need me to submit.
thank you in advance

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
There is a technical issue with myCIC website.

Call CIC if you can and ask them to resubmit the form. At this point you can ask them what information is required or what the form is requesting.

You can even submit a technical issue thtough IRCC webform, send them pic of the ECAS and myCIC showing that it states it it one, but not showing in the other.

I had the same issue, and they re-sent the form to me with a new deadline.

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
abcdmud said:
There is a technical issue with myCIC website.

Call CIC if you can and ask them to resubmit the form. At this point you can ask them what information is required or what the form is requesting.

You can even submit a technical issue thtough IRCC webform, send them pic of the ECAS and myCIC showing that it states it it one, but not showing in the other.

I had the same issue, and they re-sent the form to me with a new deadline.

thank you for helping me
much appreciated

kgebhardt

Dec 26, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Same here. It says when i look under ECAS that they sent me correspondence so I reported a tech issue.

I'll try calling them in the morning too.

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Same thing happened to me. I gave them a call and they told me the contents of the missed correspondence. It was about schedule A and PCC and also told me what the last date was to send those out. Once you talk to them they will let you know the details.

If you want more time incase yoh kept waiting for too long, they would ask you to submit a IRCC web request to extend the deadline as well.

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you receive the instruction and blue buttons to upload the documents in your CIC account? If so, how long did it take? I have been waiting for about 2 weeks now, and nothing!!!

kgebhardt

Dec 26, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Just got off of the phone with CIC, boy what a long wait time, but yes, like in most cases that people have had, technical issue with their system. Either way, it was a request for Schedule A, they already have my police check. they are resending it through mycic and also asked me to submit and IRCC webform about the tech issue.

So get to calling them if you can, the person I talked to was very nice and speedy!

Good luck everyone!

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
guys, I got an email from IRCC. They said they need my police certificates. But, I already sent those with my application package at the very beginning. Is there anyone know what is going on?

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
marrynated said:
Did you receive the instruction and blue buttons to upload the documents in your CIC account? If so, how long did it take? I have been waiting for about 2 weeks now, and nothing!!!
I did not receive the instructions or the upload button. I was advised by CIC(phone support folks) to submit the documents via IRCC form and also submit a different IRCC request to fix the glitch that prevented the correspondence from coming through myCIC account.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hi Guys,

New follower to this post here. I have submitted my spouse application yesterday.

Does anyone knows who manage this Spreadsheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=658237024

God luck to us all!

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
vampirepeach said:
guys, I got an email from IRCC. They said they need my police certificates. But, I already sent those with my application package at the very beginning. Is there anyone know what is going on?

if the police clearance is more than 6 months old they will ask to re submit the new PCC with new date

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
gary.bhanot said:
I did not receive the instructions or the upload button. I was advised by CIC(phone support folks) to submit the documents via IRCC form and also submit a different IRCC request to fix the glitch that prevented the correspondence from coming through myCIC account.
I had the same problem and i uploaded through IRCC web form . and message them too , but i was adviced by a immigration consultant to send a orignal documents by mail as well .so i send by mail too

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi I'm Nina, good to meet you all! :)

Am sponsoring my hubby who is currently in Canada on a student visa... application (incl. for OWP) submitted Dec 8, 2016... AOR1 Dec 23, 2016... OWP issued Mar 27, 2017... PCC requested April 11, 2017. We have a lawyer helping us, and he's pretty good at advising us and staying on top of things (though expensive).

My hubby is from Colombia and worried about how long the PCC takes as well as the process involved. However, we're following the instructions on the CIC page we were referred to and keeping track of emails/scans showing that we've paid for the PCC with the private agencies referred to, so we can submit that.

Am keeping my fingers crossed that we receive a spousal approval soon! But it seems from looking at the 2016 entries that it could be about six months after AOR?

Good luck everyone!