Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Izawife said:
ok so he couldn't find the old passport so he sent the new one and told them it was lost so they requested for a police report but before he could do the report he found it and sent to them but they still requested for the police report since it was missing for some time and they had already requested for the report so he had to do the report and send to them which was received on the 27th of March.
March 27 2017 or 2016?

Who requested the police report???

Izawife

Apr 21, 2017
browning911 said:
Just to clarify, are you saying you submitted a copy of new passport on March 27th, 2017?

If he has not submitted a copy of the new passport and updated medical, then that is what they are waiting for?
they received the new passport and medicals at the end of February then received the police report for the lost passport on the 27th of March

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Izawife said:
March of 2017 I guess it was the lady in charge of his application
And he had received a PPR (passport request) right? So this is outland. Did he also receive a COPR? Is that why they demanded a police report? Usually, CIC doesn't care if a passport changes, you just submit a copy of the new one and they update their file...

I would call them and ask to make sure they got it. 888-242-2100

Izawife

Apr 21, 2017
profiler said:
And he had received a PPR (passport request) right? So this is outland. Did he also receive a COPR? Is that why they demanded a police report? Usually, CIC doesn't care if a passport changes, you just submit a copy of the new one and they update their file...

I would call them and ask to make sure they got it. 888-242-2100
they received it because it was signed by the same guy that received the first documents my husband sent. he didn't receive COPR.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Izawife said:
they received it because it was signed by the same guy that received the first documents my husband sent. he didn't receive COPR.
Well, it's only been a month. But if you want to know where the passport is, you can still call or visit an MP's office to find out why they are holding it still.

Izawife

Apr 21, 2017
profiler said:
Well, it's only been a month. But if you want to know where the passport is, you can still call or visit an MP's office to find out why they are holding it still.
my husband has called the number and sent emails but still no reply.the lady that interviewed him said everything was fine and he would be issued the visa but it feels like forever now.

MFraz

Mar 10, 2017
profiler said:
But you need the TLA's (Could be two or three letter acronyms!)

So, did you receive any mailing or messages from CIC? Other than AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)...

The time is pretty accurate on the Automated Attendant. Browning was just about to get her SA (Sponsor Approval) I heard...

It moves about every 1-1.5wks. So, you could be seeing some activity (and tbh, it's pretty fast once it starts) within a week or two..
Yes, We do have AOR and SA that was very quick I think within 3-4 months. But since then there is nothing.

Appreciate your response.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Izawife said:
my husband has called the number and sent emails but still no reply.the lady that interviewed him said everything was fine and he would be issued the visa but it feels like forever now.
I understand how you feel. Just need a little more patience....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
MFraz said:
Yes, We do have AOR and SA that was very quick I think within 3-4 months. But since then there is nothing.

Appreciate your response.
I had AOR in May 2016. From that point on, nothing until end of March 2017.

botengcoke

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 3 2016
AOR Received.
May 3,2016
profiler said:
hi profiler just wanna ask if i can get a U.S VISA by this time.... 2 years ago i got denied because i am a foreign worker they are not satisfied. by this time i got a medical request and if they check my status in canada my SIN i have a application for permanent resident under spouse.. my question can i get 100 percent approved U.S VISA now? thank you.... planning to go to Los angeles this year probably in August.. thanks

Izawife

Apr 21, 2017
profiler said:
I understand how you feel. Just need a little more patience....
thank you so much, it just feels like a million years has gone by since we started processing. am hoping by next month hubby would be here.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
botengcoke said:
hi profiler just wanna ask if i can get a U.S VISA by this time.... 2 years ago i got denied because i am a foreign worker they are not satisfied. by this time i got a medical request and if they check my status in canada my SIN i have a application for permanent resident under spouse.. my question can i get 100 percent approved U.S VISA now? thank you.... planning to go to Los angeles this year probably in August.. thanks
100% - it's a unicorn. If you find it, let me know where...

There is definitely I higher chance, yes. But as a Canadian PR, you may still require a non-immigrant wisa to wisit the US. The wisa you want is a DS-160 Non Immigrant Visa. When you get your PR card, file for it and wait for the interview. Assuming they grant it, you should be fine.

MFraz

Mar 10, 2017
profiler said:
I had AOR in May 2016. From that point on, nothing until end of March 2017.

I see, only thing that makes me frustrated is that I have not been backhome for about 6 years and I am really home sick right now. I have the job and living a healthy life without PR :p but I Just want to get done with this now so I can visit my parents and siblings..

One more thing, My wife is pregnant, would this speed up the process or nothing?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Izawife said:
thank you so much, it just feels like a million years has gone by since we started processing. am hoping by next month hubby would be here.

I am sure it will be any day now...