App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
JJ628 said:
Hi Liiaa,
No updates from this side. Hopefully my husband can order the GCSM notes before he gets here because I'm getting anxious too.
The only thing I've noticed is that lately certain visa offices send a batch of DM without having an actual order, they send DM to various applicants who send their packages in different months. I have a tiny bit of hope that Bogota VO does something like this too. **Crossing all fingers**
No news from this side :( guys I am lost what is a GCSM notes??

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
humblee said:
No news from this side :( guys I am lost what is a GCSM notes??
Hey Humblee,
GCMS Notes are an electronic file (also paper file) about the "notes" taken by the agent who was assigned your case. In those notes you will see how far ahead is your case going, if you will be asked for an interview, if you passed your medical exams, etc.
By the way, did your medical exams appear already on your Ecas?

MarCar2015

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi guys! I have been busy getting ready for my trip to Colombia I leave tomorrow (wed). YAY!

On my end, everything is quiet... :( i am hopeful we will get news at the end of this month!

This waiting game is killing my husband and me :(

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
MarCar2015 said:
Hi guys! I have been busy getting ready for my trip to Colombia I leave tomorrow (wed). YAY!

On my end, everything is quiet... :( i am hopeful we will get news at the end of this month!

Awww MarCar!!! How exciting!! My husband is coming tomorrow too! Hope you guys enjoy your time together!
I'm crossing fingers for you and Liiaa to receive good news soon. You guys deserve it, it's been too long!

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarCar2015 said:

aww so glad you'll be going to see your husband :) I haven't seen mine since January and before that I saw him in July.... He's planning on coming in July if we still don't have answers from bogota since July is ours son's bday and our wedding anniversary on the same day :) but I'm hopeful Bogota will pick up speed and process all of us soon.

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Awww MarCar!!! How exciting!! My husband is coming tomorrow too! Hope you guys enjoy your time together!
I'm crossing fingers for you and Liiaa to receive good news soon. You guys deserve it, it's been too long!
We will all get good news soon. We gotta keep positive. Nobody deserves to be away from their spouses :(

MarCar2015

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Liiaa said:
aww so glad you'll be going to see your husband :) I haven't seen mine since January and before that I saw him in July.... He's planning on coming in July if we still don't have answers from bogota since July is ours son's bday and our wedding anniversary on the same day :) but I'm hopeful Bogota will pick up speed and process all of us soon.
JJ628 said:
Thank you Girls! I am so ecstatic to see my husband again!so is he! :D <3

JJ You too enjoy your time together! :)

Liiaa, hopefully you will have news before July! keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! :)

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarCar2015 said:
Thank you Girls! I am so ecstatic to see my husband again!so is he! :D <3

JJ You too enjoy your time together! :)

Liiaa, hopefully you will have news before July! keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! :)
thanks honey :) and enjoy your time with your husband :) and same for you JJ. Xo

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
JJ628 said:
Hey Humblee,
GCMS Notes are an electronic file (also paper file) about the "notes" taken by the agent who was assigned your case. In those notes you will see how far ahead is your case going, if you will be asked for an interview, if you passed your medical exams, etc.
By the way, did your medical exams appear already on your Ecas?
Hi JJ628 thank you for the info. The medical exams are not in the ECAS yeah but I hope they will be soon I will let you a soonest they put it on. My wife is planning to send an E-mail to them I don't know if is a good idea what do you guys think?

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humblee said:
Hi JJ628 thank you for the info. The medical exams are not in the ECAS yeah but I hope they will be soon I will let you a soonest they put it on. My wife is planning to send an E-mail to them I don't know if is a good idea what do you guys think?
Hello humblebee,

I emailed Bogota to find out what was happening with my file and 2 days later I got a date for the interview, so that went well. That was over a month ago already. My husband emailed them last Friday asking where our case stands and they simply replied "your file is in process" so frustrating. I think I knew that, just wanted something more than that. What are you trying to email them about? If you haven't yet you can email them and make sure to include your Case number.

jorlandoj82

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Soooo. I got married a few weeks ago and i have sent in The application yesterday. Here is to hoping everything goes well. Two week from now I will be going to Medellin to stay with my wife. Glad to hear everyone's family is getting together even if for a short time. I'm hoping you all get good news soon. Good luck to everyone.

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
Marcar I think you should contact them I have a friend who applied on Jun 15 2015 and this wife got the visa on Feb 28 2016

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humblee said:
Marcar I think you should contact them I have a friend who applied on Jun 15 2015 and this wife got the visa on Feb 28 2016
Every case is different. Someone here posted they applied september 16th. 2015 (same day we did) and they already have COPR. I think it depends on the officer handling your case, just seems we got someone slow or they simply just put our files to the side.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Jorlando Congrats on your marriage. I hope your sponsorship process goes fast and smooth!!

Humblee, if you actually receive any news, let us know, I'm actually thinking of asking my husband to send an email letting them know we are aware that my medical exams are expired to see if they send me the e-medical system number.

MarCar I hope you had a safe flight and that you are enjoying your time with your husband.

Liiaa thanks, my husband and I did enjoy this weekend, I'm back to work today but I can't wait to go home and having him there waiting for me.

I guess June will bring good news for all of us! **Fingers Crossed**

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jorlandoj82 said:
Soooo. I got married a few weeks ago and i have sent in The application yesterday. Here is to hoping everything goes well. Two week from now I will be going to Medellin to stay with my wife. Glad to hear everyone's family is getting together even if for a short time. I'm hoping you all get good news soon. Good luck to everyone.
Congratulations on your wedding :) wishing all the best and good luck with the process!