SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Liiaa said:
Hi JJ. I suggest just waiting until they request it. Like Marcar said, sometimes they extend the medical and don't even request you do re-do them. Mine will expire in June so I most definitely want to be gone by then lol...
MarCar2015 said:
You should not worry. CIC will send you a request for medicals. Sometimes they give a six month extension or they will request them when they are close to ask for passport.

:D
Thank you girls! I'm going to cancel the appointment and just wait for the documents request. :D

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Thank you girls! I'm going to cancel the appointment and just wait for the documents request. :D
That would be best :) Hope you gals are having a good week! keeping fingers crossed...

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Hello guys, so I called today to cancel my appointment with the doctor and his secretary asked me if I wanted to speak with him personally about my exams being expired, he said not to worry to print out AOR2 and I could get them done, they just need a paper where my UCI# and File Number are written down. So Saturday I'm getting them done. :)

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Hello guys, so I called today to cancel my appointment with the doctor and his secretary asked me if I wanted to speak with him personally about my exams being expired, he said not to worry to print out AOR2 and I could get them done, they just need a paper where my UCI# and File Number are written down. So Saturday I'm getting them done. :)
Mine are going to expire next month :( I hope they aren't going to keep me waiting another month just to have me redo them :'(

Good luck on saturday and keep us posted :)

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Liiaa said:
Mine are going to expire next month :( I hope they aren't going to keep me waiting another month just to have me redo them :'(

Good luck on saturday and keep us posted :)
I'm sure they will extend yours, I doubt they make you take another one. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Hey guys,
Sorry for bugging so much, do any of you have the address of the Bogota Visa Office where I can send my medical exams?
I found this one on my AOR2, but I want to make sure it's the right one because apperantly there are two Visa Offices in Colombia
Address: Carrera 7 # 114 - 33 Piso 13 Código postal: 110111 Bogotá, Colombia

Is that one the right one?

Thanks and sorry once again.

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Hey guys,
Sorry for bugging so much, do any of you have the address of the Bogota Visa Office where I can send my medical exams?
I found this one on my AOR2, but I want to make sure it's the right one because apperantly there are two Visa Offices in Colombia
Address: Carrera 7 # 114 - 33 Piso 13 Código postal: 110111 Bogotá, Colombia

Is that one the right one?

Thanks and sorry once again.
Hi JJ, yes that is correct. It is the same given by me in the Email where I had to send my pics....

Canadian Embassy | Embajada de Canadá
Carrera 7 # 114 - 33 Piso 13 Código postal: 110111
Bogotá, Colombia

so send it there and include your UCI and File number don't forget :) good luck xo

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Liiaa said:
Hi JJ, yes that is correct. It is the same given by me in the Email where I had to send my pics....

Canadian Embassy | Embajada de Canadá
Carrera 7 # 114 - 33 Piso 13 Código postal: 110111
Bogotá, Colombia

so send it there and include your UCI and File number don't forget :) good luck xo
Thank you Liiaa!!! ;D

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
So I came to get my medical exams, after I talked to the doctor on the phone on Wednesday and explained to him my situation with my expired exams, today he tried to access our application through both UCI#'s and File #'s and he couldn't. He even called a panel physician in Bogota and explained my case and the doctor just told us to wait until they request them. He printed out my old exam copy and it said that they were valid until May 7, 2016 (two months after mine expired). So yeah, that was a huge waste of time. I'll have to wait until they request them.
:'( :-\ ??? :-X

Anyhow, Lia even though yours will expire next month you have them valid until August, 14 months not 12.
At least That was some good information.

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
So I came to get my medical exams, after I talked to the doctor on the phone on Wednesday and explained to him my situation with my expired exams, today he tried to access our application through both UCI#'s and File #'s and he couldn't. He even called a panel physician in Bogota and explained my case and the doctor just told us to wait until they request them. He printed out my old exam copy and it said that they were valid until May 7, 2016 (two months after mine expired). So yeah, that was a huge waste of time. I'll have to wait until they request them.
:'( :-\ ??? :-X

Anyhow, Lia even though yours will expire next month you have them valid until August, 14 months not 12.
At least That was some good information.
I didn't know that. I thought they expired at 12 months.... That's great news :) thank you for keeping us posted☺ so just wait for them to request it (if they do) hopefully you get answers soon so you don't have to go through them again.

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone :) this thread is very quiet... Any updates
From you ladies? My husband sent an e-mail to Bogota on Friday Not sure if it was a good idea but he's hoping they pick up speed. We feel like every hour is a year and is driving us both crazy.

Hope everyone will get good news soon.

Lima seems to be so fast.... Wish Bogota was the same *sigh*

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Liiaa said:
Hi everyone :) this thread is very quiet... Any updates
From you ladies? My husband sent an e-mail to Bogota on Friday Not sure if it was a good idea but he's hoping they pick up speed. We feel like every hour is a year and is driving us both crazy.

Hope everyone will get good news soon.

Lima seems to be so fast.... Wish Bogota was the same *sigh*
Hi Liiaa,
No updates from this side. Hopefully my husband can order the GCSM notes before he gets here because I'm getting anxious too.
The only thing I've noticed is that lately certain visa offices send a batch of DM without having an actual order, they send DM to various applicants who send their packages in different months. I have a tiny bit of hope that Bogota VO does something like this too. **Crossing all fingers**

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Hi Liiaa,
No updates from this side. Hopefully my husband can order the GCSM notes before he gets here because I'm getting anxious too.
The only thing I've noticed is that lately certain visa offices send a batch of DM without having an actual order, they send DM to various applicants who send their packages in different months. I have a tiny bit of hope that Bogota VO does something like this too. **Crossing all fingers**
Hi Jj,

My nephew is being sponsored by my brother in law (his father) and they sent their app to cic first week of December of last year, and last month he got a request for an updated form. Today he woke up with an email from bogota for PPR!!! It took 5 months including his dad's SA! Unbelievable how some cases move faster than others. I had a convo with my nephew and told him he might be approved before me and he did. I'm happy for them but it sucks how some apps move faster than others. They gave him until October 30th to land....

We ordered our notes 2 weeks ago so we should
Be Receiving them soon I hope :( we just gotta keep waiting now....

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Liiaa said:
Hi Jj,

My nephew is being sponsored by my brother in law (his father) and they sent their app to cic first week of December of last year, and last month he got a request for an updated form. Today he woke up with an email from bogota for PPR!!! It took 5 months including his dad's SA! Unbelievable how some cases move faster than others. I had a convo with my nephew and told him he might be approved before me and he did. I'm happy for them but it sucks how some apps move faster than others. They gave him until October 30th to land....

We ordered our notes 2 weeks ago so we should
Be Receiving them soon I hope :( we just gotta keep waiting now....
Awww, lucky guy! Hopefully one of gets something today or at least by next week. I have very high hopes that we start getting news soon, it's about time!
Wanted to ask you if your husband is with you in Ecuador? I'm asking this because my husband comes this Wednesday and he's been very busy , I don't know if he would be able to order the notes before he gets here. Is it possible to ask for them while he is here? I read that you can't order them if the sponsor is not in Canada, but how can people order them while living outside Canada? It's ridiculous.

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Awww, lucky guy! Hopefully one of gets something today or at least by next week. I have very high hopes that we start getting news soon, it's about time!
Wanted to ask you if your husband is with you in Ecuador? I'm asking this because my husband comes this Wednesday and he's been very busy , I don't know if he would be able to order the notes before he gets here. Is it possible to ask for them while he is here? I read that you can't order them if the sponsor is not in Canada, but how can people order them while living outside Canada? It's ridiculous.
You have to be in canada while ordering them. In my case I ordered them myself but under his name. Just used his canadian credit card and submitted the form with my name authorizing them to release my info to him. So I think you could do it from Colombia too, just use his name and the canadian address and pay with the canadian credit card.