+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hima 4071

Nov 8, 2009
hiii every one

it looks like somz ppl here arnt serious .but who cares.

can eny one tell me how long it takes to change my driving liscence in canad?

nd what will i need to do ???

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hima 4071 said:
hiii every one

it looks like somz ppl here arnt serious .but who cares.

can eny one tell me how long it takes to change my driving liscence in canad?

nd what will i need to do ???
hello hima. did u say u moving in mattawa? where is that?

license will take u 8 months. u have to get G1 written exam if ur gona live in ontario.then apply for G2 roadstest then G full liscence.

yusuf

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello my friends ...i see that forums is quiet so i decided to refresh it......any news friends?and is there some friends here who still wait for their call for an interview because i see that all members of this forum already got their visa and just wanna know the others still waiting like me

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
Lois Lane said:
Congradulations hoping75!
All the very best!
i got a question plss help me my husband it been 19 days he went at rabat and they just call him to ask him if he want to go at rabat to get the letter of the decision or send it and he told him send it to me but the last time they told him that he willc all him for the dc paper and the decision and now they will send him the letter with the decision what mean plsssss

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
kathou said:
i got a question plss help me my husband it been 19 days he went at rabat and they just call him to ask him if he want to go at rabat to get the letter of the decision or send it and he told him send it to me but the last time they told him that he willc all him for the dc paper and the decision and now they will send him the letter with the decision what mean plsssss
but is it mean that it good news pllss help on this i dont understand nothign

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
newhusband said:
soon will finish 8 months
hi if someone knows what it mean it been 19 days my husband pass the interview and now they call him to ask him if eh want to go at rabat to get the letter fo the decision or if he want them to mail it and he says mail it plss what doeas it mean because the last tiem they told him we will call u with our decision and with the dc paper too

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
kathou said:
hi if someone knows what it mean it been 19 days my husband pass the interview and now they call him to ask him if eh want to go at rabat to get the letter fo the decision or if he want them to mail it and he says mail it plss what doeas it mean because the last tiem they told him we will call u with our decision and with the dc paper too

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
kathou said:
Hello,

I really hope that I am wrong, but usually when the decision made is in the form of a letter it is a refusal. When it is an approval he would be called to give him his date to pick up his Visa. I am really sorry I don't have better news to give you. A refusal letter is issued around 2 weeks after the interview.

As I said, I really hope tht I am wrong.

I really wish you the best