+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with hoping. Sorry but this is not good news. Approvals are not done with letters. An applicant is called and asked to bring their passport for visa stamping and given a date and time to be there, not whether they want to pick up a letter or have it mailed to them.

So very sorry. I would recommend that you have your husband pick up this letter as soon as possible so, if necessary, you can begin appeal procedures.

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
hoping75 said:
Hello,

I really hope that I am wrong, but usually when the decision made is in the form of a letter it is a refusal. When it is an approval he would be called to give him his date to pick up his Visa. I am really sorry I don't have better news to give you. A refusal letter is issued around 2 weeks after the interview.

As I said, I really hope tht I am wrong.

I really wish you the best
yes but when he came back from is interview 19 days ok they says we will call u with the decision but a woman talk about is medical paper and after other woman she gave him all our paper and she told him we willc all u in 1 week but they call him if he want to go get the leeter or send it to him and he says send him plss

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathou said:
yes but when he came back from is interview 19 days ok they says we will call u with the decision but a woman talk about is medical paper and after other woman she gave him all our paper and she told him we willc all u in 1 week but they call him if he want to go get the leeter or send it to him and he says send him plss
i really hoping everything is good for you people. if they return all papers.then they must giveing him visa. but if they sending letter. thats no good. but its weird.why they wait 19 days?

yusuf

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
joecreosta said:
i really hoping everything is good for you people. if they return all papers.then they must giveing him visa. but if they sending letter. thats no good. but its weird.why they wait 19 days?

yusuf
they call him to ask him if he want to go and get the letter or send so him he says send because he was going to work

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
kathou said:
Unless he was told after the interview that he was approved, the agents seem to tell most of the applicants that they will call them within a few weeks whether they are accepted or not. I guess it is easier for the agents that way not having to give a final decision to the applicant while they are there.

Did you check what is says on Ecas online? Maybe there is information there also.
As far as I've seen from applicants over the last few years, applicants that are accepted are not given letters, just a visa date.
I really hope this case is different, and that the letter is for something else, but I have never heard of that.
I honestly wish you the best, and I don't like being the bearer of bad news. I am just answering you to what I have seen withe so many applicants that have passed through this and other forums.

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
hoping75 said:
Unless he was told after the interview that he was approved, the agents seem to tell most of the applicants that they will call them within a few weeks whether they are accepted or not. I guess it is easier for the agents that way not having to give a final decision to the applicant while they are there.

Did you check what is says on Ecas online? Maybe there is information there also.
As far as I've seen from applicants over the last few years, applicants that are accepted are not given letters, just a visa date.
I really hope this case is different, and that the letter is for something else, but I have never heard of that.
I honestly wish you the best, and I don't like being the bearer of bad news. I am just answering you to what I have seen withe so many applicants that have passed through this and other forums.
can u gave me the site online plsss

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
its all very odd
they dont call for refusals
and it would be unusual to have them call to go to Rabat to pick up a refusal letter, even if he is from Rabat, seems unlikely as they want to avoid confrontations, not to mention avoid the number of people that line up there
you mention about there being some talk about his medical...could that be it? when did your husband do his medical?

wishing you the best of luck!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The most ECAS would say would be "Decision Made". There are no "set" procedures. They didn't call to tell him he was refused, they called to offer him the choice of picking up the letter or getting it mailed to him. Maybe he lives in Rabat, we don't know. Don't forget, we all THOUGHT that if they gave you your papers/proof back after the interview it meant you were approved. This has been proven NOT to be the case all of the time.

Here is the link to ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

I'm very sorry but this does not look good. They said the letter was a "decision".

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
Lois Lane said:
its all very odd
and it would be unusual to have them call to go to Rabat to pick up a refusal letter, even if he is from Rabat, seems unlikely as they want to avoid confrontations, not to mention avoid the number of people that line up there
you mention about there being some talk about his medical...could that be it? when did your husband do his medical?

is medical paper was made in febuary 2009

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
Lois Lane said:
its all very odd

id from taza morocco and the medical paper was made in febuary 2009

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
since your husbands interview has he redone the medical?

the visa cannot be issued without a valid medical
if his medical was done february of last year it has expired
so they may have been calling him to pick up the medical redo form

I'm hoping that's the case!!!!!
they may have said that without it they couldn't make the decision??
you need to ask your husband to be very specific about how the conversation went
no doubt he was nervous but now that he has had sometime to reflect he maybe able to
clear up what was said to him on the phone

goodluck!!!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got my fingers and toes crossed that your husband misunderstood and this is just the medical forms too. Best of luck.

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
rjessome said:
I've got my fingers and toes crossed that your husband misunderstood and this is just the medical forms too. Best of luck.
thx alot and thx for be here for me and my husband tooo

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
kathou said:
thx alot and thx for be here for me and my husband tooo
my husband didnt be accept because we didnt finish theceremonie of the wedding ebcause i have to come back because my father was diying so pls someone help us on this :( :mad: