+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianwoman said:
A sponsored spouse is exempt from the 'excessive demand' clause. So a Canadian citizen or PR can sponsor a spouse or partner who is HIV+ or has AIDS, and they can still be accepted.
weird lawws.
but will police charge a man who HIV AIDS+ and having sex with wife. is this illegal?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native said:
hey NATIVE. is ur husband in canada arrive safe?or still waiting pack up then come to canada? these days how much is ticket from morocco to canada?

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
deegirl said:
also if he didnt use me,,why did he say in the first few days ,,,i think you have bank account full of money,,,then as soon as he got his visa,,,he was going to montreal,,,sorry lois but thats being used in my eyes,,,,than to try to give me his hiv witch i wasnt even told about,,,and did you know immigration dosnt have to disclose that,,,,,canada's good ole privacy act so the police say,,,and police wont even charge him with sleeping with me with unprotected sex,, we will see what happens in court,,,he cant even get his storys straight,,,i will prove him to be a liar in canadian courts
This forum is for poeple needing assistance with bringing their spouses in to Canada.
We have all read your concerns, they are unfortunate. We have all wished you well with resolving your problems.
The only thing that has been asked of you REPEATEDLY is that you NOT say that ALL Moroccans are no good, lazy, liars and only wanting PR etc. That is YOUR experience with YOUR husband you CANT speak for ALL marriages ONLY YOURS!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO RESPECT THAT AND MOVE ON!!!!!

The best venue to vent your frustration is through the court system not on this site.

goodluck

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathou, do you have a copy of the refusal letter? It sounds like they refused based on genuiness of the marriage and one of the reasons given was the wedding. Were there others? You can file an appeal. Let us know what province you live in and we can help with instructions regarding the document to file and where to send them.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjessome said:
kathou, do you have a copy of the refusal letter? It sounds like they refused based on genuiness of the marriage and one of the reasons given was the wedding. Were there others? You can file an appeal. Let us know what province you live in and we can help with instructions regarding the document to file and where to send them.
RJ is right. listen to her. theyir problem is with ur geniune relationshiop.

KATHOUA. can u tell us what is the age difference between YOU and your HUsband?
do you have any kids from previous relationships?

yusuf

hima 4071

Nov 8, 2009
hiii every body
been long since i last been here , i see some people are still waiting here .
whats new guys ?
i finally got to canada a week now , so nice in here even the wether is great , same as in morrocco
now i"m waiting on PR card . does any one know how long i need to wait for it ??
ty

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hima 4071 said:
hiii every body
been long since i last been here , i see some people are still waiting here .
whats new guys ?
i finally got to canada a week now , so nice in here even the wether is great , same as in morrocco
now i"m waiting on PR card . does any one know how long i need to wait for it ??
ty
welcome to canada hiima. what city in canada you living?
did you find any masjid in your city? i can help u with meeting muslim people in canada whichever city you living in. u can know muslims and becomes friends and go to masjid together for praying frieday juma prayers.

yusuf

cyanmaple

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-may-2010
AOR Received.
6-july-2010
File Transfer...
16-june-2010
Med's Done....
april 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-july-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-july-2010
joecreosta said:
welcome to canada hiima. what city in canada you living?
did you find any masjid in your city? i can help u with meeting muslim people in canada whichever city you living in. u can know muslims and becomes friends and go to masjid together for praying frieday juma prayers.

yusuf
Mr yusuf, why your rating as of now is -44 (poor)? Is this because of your great help you offer to people on this forum?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyanmaple said:
Mr yusuf, why your rating as of now is -44 (poor)? Is this because of your great help you offer to people on this forum?
i have many haters. and they are all same. they wait 24 hours and then give me negative rating again and again and again.

yusuf

hima 4071

Nov 8, 2009
hiii youssef
you are really helpfull here . i apreciate that
well i m in mattawa not far from northbay city. it looks like there is now muslim or arab ppl arround here
but ppl here are soo nice

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Native said:
My husband is home with me:) thank god, Sign Native
that is GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the very best life has to offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congradulations!!!!!!

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hima 4071 said:
hiii youssef
you are really helpfull here . i apreciate that
well i m in mattawa not far from northbay city. it looks like there is now muslim or arab ppl arround here
but ppl here are soo nice
dont worry hima incha allah you find many moslims in mattawa. northbay city has some moslims and i think it has masjid too. brother u have to meet new moslims peoples and get involved in islamic activities like friday juma and ramadan salat taraveeh. i will find out more about mattawa and post u more info brother.

yusuf