+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I dont understand about the finishing of the ceremony? You mean at the adul's office? or the wedding party?S confused...Sign Native

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
Native said:
Actually I dont understand about the finishing of the ceremony? You mean at the adul's office? or the wedding party?S confused...Sign Native
i mean the wedding party because i got a call from my mother telling me that my father was in the hospital and i have to came back and after i couldnt go because my mother was doing depression because of the lost so i want to know what we can do and they gave him back our paper and they call him to ask him if he want to go and pick up the letter or send he send because im working he receive that news last friday and it was 20 after is interview

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In all seriousness I really don't understand your situation:S but I'm sure someone will answer you soon. Sign Native

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Sorry Kathou, wishing you all the best.

I couldn't be more confused with this situation, so many things are different than what has been true in the past as "proceedure" so to speak! Maybe Rabat is shaking things up a bit so no more norm??

I just read some of Kathou's posts, where it says they gave back the paper work but kept the passport (unusual to keep passport...especially since the medical had expired already).

Then there's the phone call asking if the applicant wanted to pick up the "decision" letter is also odd (a letter would normally be a refusal and would be mailed out...they wouldn't call and ask for applicants preference)

Now, the refusal was because of the ceremony not being complete?? that cant be...they may have determined that the relationship isn't genuine but it wouldn't be because the ceremony wasn't completed

Best to ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL waiting and equally all the best to those with spouses at their sides

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
hopeful_waiting said:
Ok it is probably good then that the relationship has ended.. And yes definitely I to hope you called the police when it did happen so it could be dealt with. My advice for you is to seek counseling..You need it. Counseling will help. and little tidbit of info this did happen to me but again he was a Canadian citizen and now I am divorced, safe and now remarried and have the most wonderful caring Moroccan man who would never let anything bad happen to me.

Again your experience is quite similar but again different culture .. Please stop classing wife beaters into 1 group Moroccains.. They are not all bad. Every culture has a bad seed ..I hope you find peace within your heart and mind to recover and move on.
I HAVE BUT HE CANT,,,,HOWS I WANT SUPORT FOR 3 YRS SOUND ,,,MOROCCANS ARE LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING,,LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING IN HIS LIFE TO GET HERE

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
deegirl said:
I HAVE BUT HE CANT,,,,HOWS I WANT SUPORT FOR 3 YRS SOUND ,,,MOROCCANS ARE LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING,,LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING IN HIS LIFE TO GET HERE
the marocain men not all the same sorry mayb it been refuse mine because of the ceremoni but my husband is the best that i never have he helping me alot in my life in all and is not lasy his working 3 job my husbandand it been 4 yearswe know each other and ti gona be 2 years we are marry so im going back ther to do the ceremonie and have him back with me here sorry and im sorry for ur experience with u i wish u the best in the future

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deegirl, like I said You picked your husband deal with it girl! move on lady! its time....and stop putting morocans down you are not any better. You are bitter and very rude, and full of BS. Sign NATIVE...BLAH TIRED OF HER PUTTING MOROCANS DOWN.I'll just smile because I picked and married a wonderful morocan man!:D I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!ZMER!!

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
deegirl said:
he has been here for over a year.....you have said alot of negative things about him...if he were on social assistance no doubt you would have mentioned it....that leads me to believe that in the heat of the moment he has said inappropriate things as no doubt have you.... the relationthips went sour between the two of you he wanted to leave and seemingly was pressured by his family to stay...that doesn't seem to me like someone that was coming just for PR...sh*t happens....the threats, certainly with a knife are alarming and you need to stay safe....i strongly suggest you get some counselling to help you through this ordeal.....it is irresponsible putting it mildly to say that ALL Moroccan men are lazy, liars etc!!!

Take care of yourself, send out positive energy and it will come back to you...the opposite is also true...hoping you find the strength to carry yourself with grace....forgive (and no, you wont forget) but letting go will lead you to the place you deserve to be

best of luck!!!

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
Lois Lane said:
he has been here for over a year.....you have said alot of negative things about him...if he were on social assistance no doubt you would have mentioned it....that leads me to believe that in the heat of the moment he has said inappropriate things as no doubt have you.... the relationthips went sour between the two of you he wanted to leave and seemingly was pressured by his family to stay...that doesn't seem to me like someone that was coming just for PR...sh*t happens....the threats, certainly with a knife are alarming and you need to stay safe....i strongly suggest you get some counselling to help you through this ordeal.....it is irresponsible putting it mildly to say that ALL Moroccan men are lazy, liars etc!!!

Take care of yourself, send out positive energy and it will come back to you...the opposite is also true...hoping you find the strength to carry yourself with grace....forgive (and no, you wont forget) but letting go will lead you to the place you deserve to be

best of luck!!!
oh he sure is on social assistance and he will be proved in court that him and his new paki buddy are screwing welfare over by paying him cash under the table,,i wonder if he included that in his income tax last yr

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
also if he didnt use me,,why did he say in the first few days ,,,i think you have bank account full of money,,,then as soon as he got his visa,,,he was going to montreal,,,sorry lois but thats being used in my eyes,,,,than to try to give me his hiv witch i wasnt even told about,,,and did you know immigration dosnt have to disclose that,,,,,canada's good ole privacy act so the police say,,,and police wont even charge him with sleeping with me with unprotected sex,, we will see what happens in court,,,he cant even get his storys straight,,,i will prove him to be a liar in canadian courts

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deegirl said:
dont worry deegirl. god is with u

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathou said:
the marocain men not all the same sorry mayb it been refuse mine because of the ceremoni but my husband is the best that i never have he helping me alot in my life in all and is not lasy his working 3 job my husbandand it been 4 yearswe know each other and ti gona be 2 years we are marry so im going back ther to do the ceremonie and have him back with me here sorry and im sorry for ur experience with u i wish u the best in the future
hello kathou. can u help us pleasE? we dont exactly understaning what is that problem? how are u sure it is incomplete wedding ceremony? wedding ceremoney is not even required. are u saying u didnt even get married at all? or u did not have a honeymoon? can u please tell us more openly? looks like u r hiding something from us. pls dont be shying we are here to help u my friend.

dont rush to things. are u 100% sure its because u didnt do ceremoney? it is impossible that is the reason. reasons maybe something else.

something dont sound right in ur case. plz help us understadn

yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deegirl said:
oh he sure is on social assistance and he will be proved in court that him and his new paki buddy are screwing welfare over by paying him cash under the table,,i wonder if he included that in his income tax last yr
deegirl. i respect u allways. i remember u for many years now. i remember U before u get marrried. i remember u when u went to morocco to getting married. i remember when u was waiting in canada for ur husband to coming canada. i remember u when he landed in canada. and now i remember how much he hurting u i remember everything u say on this websites. i remember everything u told me about him.

life sucks deegirl trust me LIFE SUCKS.
life is never 100 perfect. u have to deal with $hyt.thats him.dont lose ur nights sleeping over him.

if he is working for paki boys let him work. atleast he doesnt asking for money from u right now.best thing u dont have to pay him dime from ur pocket. let him work under table for paki boys who cares deegirl let him live his own life. forget about him
i know its not easy. but move on and fight ur case till ur last dollar is spent on him.

i wish u best lucks for life. and in end u will win.

yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deegirl said:
also if he didnt use me,,why did he say in the first few days ,,,i think you have bank account full of money,,,then as soon as he got his visa,,,he was going to montreal,,,sorry lois but thats being used in my eyes,,,,than to try to give me his hiv witch i wasnt even told about,,,and did you know immigration dosnt have to disclose that,,,,,canada's good ole privacy act so the police say,,,and police wont even charge him with sleeping with me with unprotected sex,, we will see what happens in court,,,he cant even get his storys straight,,,i will prove him to be a liar in canadian courts
i still not understaning HOW he passed his medical in mororocco by DMP professional authorized by canadain imigration who has AIDS and HIV let him enter canda? what is the sotry?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
joecreosta said:
i still not understaning HOW he passed his medical in mororocco by DMP professional authorized by canadain imigration who has AIDS and HIV let him enter canda? what is the sotry?
A sponsored spouse is exempt from the 'excessive demand' clause. So a Canadian citizen or PR can sponsor a spouse or partner who is HIV+ or has AIDS, and they can still be accepted.