10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
jomz said:
Habibiti. So good to see you here again. I read your story and many times it brought tears to my eyes. You are amazing and strong. I did the same, I just moved into my new condo a month ago, and I already re-painted it, my husband says to leave it until he is here, but I'm stubborn LOL I left him the small bedroom and storage room ;D praying that it has gotten easier for you and your husband, soon you will have your one year anniversary since he is here, so exciting!
Thanks for the warm welcome! Good for you the new condo! Congratulations!

We will celebrate for the FIRST time our wedding anniversary next month. It will be our 3rd one as we got married on December 24, 2010. And my husband landed in Canada on January 19, 2013.

Please note that it is not a piece of cake to start a new life as husband and wife in Canada. It is very difficult and a new set of challenges is in store for you. We had good and bad times and very tough ones too. It takes lots of love and understanding, but especially lots of goodwill to make it through. We had our share of disappointments. My husband has been here for 10 months now.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
CLAUDIA P said:
Habiti.

It is nice to hear from you and your husband again.I am happy to hear everything is going well. I wish you and your husband can come and visit us one day. Take care

Hugsssssss
Thank you Claudia! :D

Where are you located? Hugs to you too!

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
Still no email. This is so hard to be waiting, but thank you to everyone for the support. I hope everyone is doing good and that the interview went well today. Good luck all and thank you again. ;) My husband and I are doing better today because of all of you. I was able to share the kind words from everyone. You are all very special people. <3

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
it's amazing how we all become a little family on this forum :)
in sha Allah terry, everything will work out no matter what :-*
We're all happy to know you two are doing better, alhamdulillah.

here's a few interview tips for everybody:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t52428.0.html

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
@ Habibti

Glad to see you back on this forum and I am very glad that your husband is finally here now, Alhamdulillah.

Here's part of my story:

Introduced to my wife in February 2011 through a family friend of mine in Vancouver, who are originally from Morocco.

We got married in Morocco in May 2011. I stayed there for 1 month in total and had to come back due to work.

Application package submitted to Mississauga: June 2011
Transferred to Rabat/ AOR: end of August 2011 / mid-september 2011

Visited my wife during Eid Al Dha in November 2011 for 2 weeks.

Interview/Refusal: March 2012 / next day, I received the letter via e-mail
Appealed: March 2012

Visited my wife again in April 2012 for 2 weeks.

I was so confident that I would win in ADR (in September 2012), that I bought the furniture and everything and setup everything to welcome my wife, but unfortunately refused in ADR, and they asked me whether I want to go for the full hearing and I said yes and it was scheduled for end of November 2012. My lawyer friend who was with me at the ADR told me that 60/40 chances of winning at the full-hearing.

I left to Morocco in September 2012, as I and my wife were both shattered by the decision, we decided to withdraw our appeal in October 2012, and I tried to settle in Morocco to find work but language as I don't speak French and just little bit of Arabic. Couldn't get the Iqamah in Morocco as I had to have work, so had to leave within 3 months and decided to go to Pakistan after 3 months in Morocco, stayed there in Pakistan with my relatives, and applied for my wife's Pakistani Nationality Card, got it Alhamdulillah, my wife visited me in Pakistan and stayed in Pakistan for 1 month in May 2013, we had our reception party there, and our first wedding anniversary in Pakistan together which was good :) Alhamdulillah, and came back to Canada end of May 2013 and re applied for sponsorship, hope this time insha Allah they will approve, insha Allah Aameen.

@ amira041: I pray and hope your interview went well, insha Allah aameen.

To All: I pray and wish you all best, MAy Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant everyone success, aameen.

I would need an advise, should I go with my wife for interview if they call her for an interview, I hope no interview this time, insha Allah aameen?

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
hi every one,
i have a good news ,the officer who make for me the inteview tell me that he will approve my case, he say that he will give me visa, hamdolilah ,i was verry happy after 2hour's from question in english ,he tell me i will approved ,and he say i hope i make the good choice ,and you will not see another guy when you are there?hhhh,i see to him ofcorse no,i love my husband and i will stay with him always ,but he tell me that the medical they don't have ,and they will look for ,and after that he say we will call you after to come to rabat to get y visa, and he give me back all the document he have and the new one that i bring with me, he just take a look in them .i hope good luck for goatlove ,terry73,ArlJam ,simple7777,Jomz,all the best best for you all ,and every one,may allah maked easy for you all ,ameen
:D :)

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
amira041 said:
hi every one,
i have a good news ,the officer who make for me the inteview tell me that he will approve my case, he say that he will give me visa, hamdolilah ,i was verry happy after 2hour's from question in english ,he tell me i will approved ,and he say i hope i make the good choice ,and you will not see another guy when you are there?hhhh,i see to him ofcorse no,i love my husband and i will stay with him always ,but he tell me that the medical they don't have ,and they will look for ,and after that he say we will call you after to come to rabat to get y visa, and he give me back all the document he have and the new one that i bring with me, he just take a look in them .i hope good luck for goatlove ,terry73,ArlJam ,simple7777,Jomz,all the best best for you all ,and every one,may allah maked easy for you all ,ameen
Congrats on the visa Amira!!! I am sooo happy for you :) Can you give us any advice on how best to prepare besides the questions that were posted here? Did they say when u will get the visa? Thanks again :) sooo excited and nervous becuz soon we will get the call for the interview after Goatlove gets their call :) Congrats again :)

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
simple9999 said:
@ Habibti

Glad to see you back on this forum and I am very glad that your husband is finally here now, Alhamdulillah.

Here's part of my story:

Introduced to my wife in February 2011 through a family friend of mine in Vancouver, who are originally from Morocco.

We got married in Morocco in May 2011. I stayed there for 1 month in total and had to come back due to work.

Application package submitted to Mississauga: June 2011
Transferred to Rabat/ AOR: end of August 2011 / mid-september 2011

Visited my wife during Eid Al Dha in November 2011 for 2 weeks.

Interview/Refusal: March 2012 / next day, I received the letter via e-mail
Appealed: March 2012

Visited my wife again in April 2012 for 2 weeks.

I was so confident that I would win in ADR (in September 2012), that I bought the furniture and everything and setup everything to welcome my wife, but unfortunately refused in ADR, and they asked me whether I want to go for the full hearing and I said yes and it was scheduled for end of November 2012. My lawyer friend who was with me at the ADR told me that 60/40 chances of winning at the full-hearing.

I left to Morocco in September 2012, as I and my wife were both shattered by the decision, we decided to withdraw our appeal in October 2012, and I tried to settle in Morocco to find work but language as I don't speak French and just little bit of Arabic. Couldn't get the Iqamah in Morocco as I had to have work, so had to leave within 3 months and decided to go to Pakistan after 3 months in Morocco, stayed there in Pakistan with my relatives, and applied for my wife's Pakistani Nationality Card, got it Alhamdulillah, my wife visited me in Pakistan and stayed in Pakistan for 1 month in May 2013, we had our reception party there, and our first wedding anniversary in Pakistan together which was good :) Alhamdulillah, and came back to Canada end of May 2013 and re applied for sponsorship, hope this time insha Allah they will approve, insha Allah Aameen.

@ amira041: I pray and hope your interview went well, insha Allah aameen.

To All: I pray and wish you all best, MAy Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant everyone success, aameen.

I would need an advise, should I go with my wife for interview if they call her for an interview, I hope no interview this time, insha Allah aameen?
My lawyer suggested I attend the interview with my husband becuz it looks good that I am supporting him :) So if you can attend its a good idea :) Best of luck

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
good luck for you yogalotus, and i hope the interview will go well ,the advice that i can give is that you know every thing about your husband because they ask lot question about that ,and you have to be positive and Quiet, i was nervous in the begining of question and i controll my self after ,so don't be afraid just be trust in y self ,be strong ,because we fear only from allah, but humain is like you.

brainiac

Sep 29, 2013
Hey Amira,

Congratulations on the Approval, and Visa too, super soon Insha'allah.
i just wanna ask about the interview room setting!
how it looks like? how many persons were in there?
and everything that has to do with the atmosphere in the room and persons, and things ?

Thank you

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
amira041 said:
hi every one,
Great news Amira, i am so so happy for you :) CONGRATULATION and Alhamdulilah :)

plz answer my questions because i have the interview on next Thursday too insha'Allah

i can see that the Visa Officer that did the interview for you he was a man, right?
he was speaking english only or french too ?
if you can tell us some of the questions plz ?
you was both of you in an office face to face just two of you ?
at what time you did your interview ?

thank you for answering these questions..

All the best for you, and we are so very happy for you :) Allah ikamel 3lik belkhyr Yarab :)

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
amira041 said:
hi every one,
That is so good to hear they approved it for you. Congratulations.

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
thank's brainiac ,the room of waiting was empty only me i was there ,waiting the officer to come, and when the officer come he tell me to come to another room who was face to face.
i hope the interview gone well for y my sister arljam next thursday ,bitawfi9,about y questions:

i can see that the Visa Officer that did the interview for you he was a man, right?yes
he was speaking english only or french too ?i remember two frensh and english.
if you can tell us some of the questions plz ?the question is the same who was posted by simple7777
you was both of you in an office face to face just two of you ?yes face to face in an office ,just us.
at what time you did your interview ?at 10H00 the morning.

with success inchaelah

brainiac

Sep 29, 2013
Thanks Amira for the quick briefing!
wish everybody here success and luck.
and Cool visa officers too ;D
Insha'allah, Ameen

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
amira041 said:
thank's brainiac ,the room of waiting was empty only me i was there ,waiting the officer to come, and when the officer come he tell me to come to another room who was face to face.
i hope the interview gone well for y my sister arljam next thursday ,bitawfi9,about y questions:

i can see that the Visa Officer that did the interview for you he was a man, right?yes
he was speaking english only or french too ?i remember two frensh and english.
if you can tell us some of the questions plz ?the question is the same who was posted by simple7777
you was both of you in an office face to face just two of you ?yes face to face in an office ,just us.
at what time you did your interview ?at 10H00 the morning.

with success inchaelah
thank you for your answers sister :)

just to correct you, i am a brother and not sister :D lol

so i wish they call you for the visa soon insha'Allah :)