06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
simple9999 said:
I have a feeling insha Allah good news for you, When my wife had interview for the first time back in March 2012 on Thursday, they sent the refusal letter via e-mail to me (NOT HER) next day in the morning about 8:00am Morocco T time (Friday),

My wife's sister had interview on Tuesday, in November last year, they notified my sister-in-law after 1 week for the success and now Alhamdulillah she is in Canada.

So I think it will be ok for you, Mabrook, Good Luck insha Allah.
Thank you for telling me that. I have been watching all the time since his interview.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
simple9999 said:
I have a feeling insha Allah good news for you, When my wife had interview for the first time back in March 2012 on Thursday, they sent the refusal letter via e-mail to me (NOT HER) next day in the morning about 8:00am Morocco T time (Friday),

My wife's sister had interview on Tuesday, in November last year, they notified my sister-in-law after 1 week for the success and now Alhamdulillah she is in Canada.

how long did she have to wait to pick up her visa after finding how she was approved?

Terry - we're all here for you and we will do as much as we can to support and encourage you. Sending you positive vibes and love always. As yogalotus said, everything happens at the right time. Stay strong :-*

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
goatlove said:
how long did she have to wait to pick up her visa after finding how she was approved?

Terry - we're all here for you and we will do as much as we can to support and encourage you. Sending you positive vibes and love always. As yogalotus said, everything happens at the right time. Stay strong :-*
My sister-in-law got approval during the first week of December last year, and she had to go to the Embassy in Rabat on Wednesday during first week of February 2013 to get it stamped on Passport and for a brief introduction to Canada.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Goatlove , Thank you for your support and your words.

Terry, just think positive and keep in faith.

To all of you, I would like to say Thanks for all your support. I wish all of you will have your husband/wife here in Canada soon!!!!

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
CLAUDIA P said:
Goatlove , Thank you for your support and your words.

Terry, just think positive and keep in faith.

To all of you, I would like to say Thanks for all your support. I wish all of you will have your husband/wife here in Canada soon!!!!
thank you Claudia. :) inchallah you will have some good news soon too.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Salam to everybody,

@jomz-- thank u sister.. about the police check i think its valid for one year after u submit in ur appl unless they may ask for it on later after months from now.. when it is valid for 3 months only? it should be less than 3 months by time when ur abt to send the appl, but once they receive it and see it valid still, then they wont ask him to redo it until after months when his interview is near or even after interview. i wish that u hear some good news soon insha'Allah about your approval as a sponsor :)

------------------------------------------------
@simple9999-- Allahuma Ameen yarab... thank u brother.. wish u all the best for ur second appl.. May Allah grant you all the happiness by the end of the process and success insha'Allah :)

@Terry73-- firstly, hope u feeling well insha'Allah.. and congrats for ur husband's interview.. i wish they call him for his visa soon insha'Allah :)

@ yogalotus -- thank u for ur words.. it's all in God's hands :)

best of luck to all, hope u hear the good only insha'Allah ;)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
i'm wondering and want to find out abt this : they didn't send me an email for my interview (they only called me and gave me a date, and i asked them if they gonna send me an email, they said no)

and they didn't ask me to redo my police check. all what they asked me for, is to bring my passport and the last month of communication!

its the first time i know that they don't send an email confirming that u have an interview and so to print it and take it with u so u can show it to the security and u can get inside the embassy.

also, what i know is that they ask people for the communications for the last 3 months and pics etc.. but they asked me for the last month only.

i wanna to ask, if this is normal and what it does means ? ???

thank you

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
simple9999 said:

Checked again this morning and no email from them and I looked on the CIC site and no update there either. I really hope that you are right about the time thing. I was able to finally get some sleep last night for a few hours.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
yogalotus said:
What a journey we are on full of ups and downs but it's a beautiful journey because in the end we will be with our loved one :) When we look back at our running and sacrificing and waiting...and waiting ...it will seem like such a short time in comparison to spending forever with our spouse :) Everything will happen in the perfect time according to our destiny...not our time and when we want, but in the perfect time for us :) so we have to just have faith and be happy because every day makes our love stronger and brings us one day closer to being with our loved ones :) It's not always easy and some days are so so hard but we have to keep our positive energy and to find the good in everything that happens :)
Thank you everyone for your posts, help, and advice :) It's soo helpful and encouraging :)
That is so well said! And so true! Yes, everything has a season. I know you all suffer, but I am telling you this: you cannot imagine how much I suffered (my husband too) and once we are reunited and start a real life as husband and wife, all the pain, the worries, the stress and the anxiety go away. I cannot recall much of the hell and the waiting time I went through. It is like having a baby lol You suffer like hell but once the baby is in your arms, you forget the pain.

My only advice is to get busy, busy, busy! Immerse yourself in projects, small or big! It will take all your attention and give you a little excitement. For example, I decided to have the living room and dining room repainted with two colors: a beautiful golden like the color of the desert and Morocco red (color of saffron). I bought a couple of new furniture and a gorgeous rug and I moved everything around to have a new decoration.

I read that you went through your closets to make some space, I did that too. I had other little projects that kept me going and helped me to keep my vision that one day we would be together.

Sending you all my blessings!

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Habibti said:
That is so well said! And so true! Yes, everything has a season. I know you all suffer, but I am telling you this: you cannot imagine how much I suffered (my husband too) and once we are reunited and start a real life as husband and wife, all the pain, the worries, the stress and the anxiety go away. I cannot recall much of the hell and the waiting time I went through. It is like having a baby lol You suffer like hell but once the baby is in your arms, you forget the pain.

My only advice is to get busy, busy, busy! Immerse yourself in projects, small or big! It will take all your attention and give you a little excitement. For example, I decided to have the living room and dining room repainted with two colors: a beautiful golden like the color of the desert and Morocco red (color of saffron). I bought a couple of new furniture and a gorgeous rug and I moved everything around to have a new decoration.

I read that you went through your closets to make some space, I did that too. I had other little projects that kept me going and helped me to keep my vision that one day we would be together.

Sending you all my blessings!
Habibiti. So good to see you here again. I read your story and many times it brought tears to my eyes. You are amazing and strong. I did the same, I just moved into my new condo a month ago, and I already re-painted it, my husband says to leave it until he is here, but I'm stubborn LOL I left him the small bedroom and storage room ;D praying that it has gotten easier for you and your husband, soon you will have your one year anniversary since he is here, so exciting!

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
ArlJam.

Do not worry. My husband did not received the e mail. The Canadian Embassy called him and told him about his interview. I suggested you just to bring what they told you on the phone and if You want just bring all your papers with you just in case they will ask you for something else. Good luck!!!!! God is going to be with you.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Habiti.

It is nice to hear from you and your husband again.I am happy to hear everything is going well. I wish you and your husband can come and visit us one day. Take care

Hugsssssss

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
ArlJam.

Do not worry. My husband did not received the e mail. The Canadian Embassy called him and told him about his interview. I suggested you just to bring what they told you on the phone and if You want just bring all your papers with you just in case they will ask you for something else. Good luck!!!!! God is going to be with you.
thank u sister, ok at least i know this won't be a problem since i am not the first one who didn't get an email :)
thank u again, and best luck for u and ur husband too :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
sister Amira had interview today in Rabat, inchallah all went well.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
jomz said:
sister Amira had interview today in Rabat, inchallah all went well.
yes she did today, we are waiting for her to tell us the good news insha'Allah :)