November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
goatlove said:
@ ArlJam- Alf Mabrook brother and sister! AAAHHHH! I can only imagine your wife jumping off walls or maybe even buildings with excitement like Spider-Man or something ;D Alhamdulillah, how exciting! so happy for both of you!!! May Allah make it easy and successful ameen. What time did they call you and which day is your interview on? as jomz asked, any additional documents requested? Yes, in sha Allah, my husband will get called later this week or next week at the latest ;D
thank u sister, Allahoma Ameen Yarab :)
this news was the first thing that my wife did hear after she woke up, this was her breakfast lol she was very happy :)

they called me at 10:30, and my interview will be on next week on Thursday 21 Nov insha'Allah.. and they only asked for our last month of communication and that's all.

good luck for u and your husband too :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
ArlJam said:
thank u sister, Allahoma Ameen Yarab :)
this news was the first thing that my wife did hear after she woke up, this was her breakfast lol she was very happy :)

they called me at 10:30, and my interview will be on next week on Thursday 21 Nov insha'Allah.. and they only asked for our last month of communication and that's all.

good luck for u and your husband too :)
That is good they only ask for 1 month of communication, I think they must already be satisfied as to the geniueness of your marriage. Hamdulillah. elf marbrouk. We wait more good news from you, Amira and Terry and Goatlove soon! I'm just waiting to get my receipt from Mississauga, I want to be able to log in and see they have my file and will send to Rabat soon.
Oh, my husband's police clearance expires Nov 17, 2013, so when file in Rabat will already be expired police clearance, hope that's ok.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
ArlJam said:
Salam All,

NEW NEWS!!!!! they called me for the interview!!! the interview will be on next week insha'Allah :)

my beautiful wife got happy for the news and she wished if she was here with me now. but she is too busy with work :)

Goatlove, your turn is so soon.. ur the next.. i think ur husband will hear on the next week insha'Allah!

amira041, wish you best of luck for tmrw insha'Allah :)

wish you all to hear some great news soon insha'Allah :)

best of luck to all.
Salam Aleakum to All:

Alhamdulillah, Mabrouk to ArlJam, May Allah grant you and all success Aameen thumm Aameen

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
jomz said:
That is good they only ask for 1 month of communication, I think they must already be satisfied as to the geniueness of your marriage. Hamdulillah. elf marbrouk. We wait more good news from you, Amira and Terry and Goatlove soon! I'm just waiting to get my receipt from Mississauga, I want to be able to log in and see they have my file and will send to Rabat soon.
Oh, my husband's police clearance expires Nov 17, 2013, so when file in Rabat will already be expired police clearance, hope that's ok.
I think the police clearance might not be an issue, when is your husband's medical is expiring?

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
simple9999 said:
I think the police clearance might not be an issue, when is your husband's medical is expiring?
Still a long time from now. He did the medical on Aug 19, 2013, we just applied (app still in Mississauga), so long way to go still. Inchallah time goes quickly and I can travel to Morocco soon for a long visit.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
I am not sure if my news is very good. My husband had his interview and he does not feel good about it. Now we wait and see. Not doing to good, but Goatlove and Habibiti have helped me out these last few days. Good luck to everyone.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Terry73 said:
I am not sure if my news is very good. My husband had his interview and he does not feel good about it. Now we wait and see. Not doing to good, but Goatlove and Habibiti have helped me out these last few days. Good luck to everyone.
Terry I had no idea your husband was going to have an interview already. its best not to worry. Remember when you were in school and you wrote exams, and often enough you thought you surely did not do good (I know I did)...well this may be the same thing, and in the end it was ok. inchallah this will be the same case here. its so good to know that we are not alone in this journey, thank you goatlove and habibiti, its so nice to have this type of support here.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jomz said:
Terry I had no idea your husband was going to have an interview already. its best not to worry. Remember when you were in school and you wrote exams, and often enough you thought you surely did not do good (I know I did)...well this may be the same thing, and in the end it was ok. inchallah this will be the same case here. its so good to know that we are not alone in this journey, thank you goatlove and habibiti, its so nice to have this type of support here.
I never knew he was having the interview, he did not want me to worry because of my health and being in the hospital. He wanted to surprise me. I am very lucky that Goatlove has been with me even in Morocco. She is a wonderful sister. InshaAllah things will be good. It is out of our hands for now. Thank you Jomz, your words help.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Terry73 said:
Don't worry, Insha Allah it will be ok, May I ask when was his interview?

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Terry73 said:
I never knew he was having the interview, he did not want me to worry because of my health and being in the hospital. He wanted to surprise me. I am very lucky that Goatlove has been with me even in Morocco. She is a wonderful sister. InshaAllah things will be good. It is out of our hands for now. Thank you Jomz, your words help.
How is your health now, I hop and pray you get well soon, don't worry and think positive and everything will be positive insha Allah aameen.

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
What a journey we are on full of ups and downs but it's a beautiful journey because in the end we will be with our loved one :) When we look back at our running and sacrificing and waiting...and waiting ...it will seem like such a short time in comparison to spending forever with our spouse :) Everything will happen in the perfect time according to our destiny...not our time and when we want, but in the perfect time for us :) so we have to just have faith and be happy because every day makes our love stronger and brings us one day closer to being with our loved ones :) It's not always easy and some days are so so hard but we have to keep our positive energy and to find the good in everything that happens :)
Thank you everyone for your posts, help, and advice :) It's soo helpful and encouraging :)

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
simple9999 said:
How is your health now, I hop and pray you get well soon, don't worry and think positive and everything will be positive insha Allah aameen.
His interview was on November 12. My health is better I am out of the hospital with a lot less pain. The medication is helping but the worry is not helping a lot. I know we have to be positive but it is so very hard. I am thankful for this site. You all know what I am feeling inside being away from my husband and we are not with each other in person going thru this. It is so hard.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
yogalotus said:
What a journey we are on full of ups and downs but it's a beautiful journey because in the end we will be with our loved one :) When we look back at our running and sacrificing and waiting...and waiting ...it will seem like such a short time in comparison to spending forever with our spouse :) Everything will happen in the perfect time according to our destiny...not our time and when we want, but in the perfect time for us :) so we have to just have faith and be happy because every day makes our love stronger and brings us one day closer to being with our loved ones :) It's not always easy and some days are so so hard but we have to keep our positive energy and to find the good in everything that happens :)
Thank you everyone for your posts, help, and advice :) It's soo helpful and encouraging :)
Thank you for this post yoga lotus. You are so right when the time is right we will be together. I just hope it is sooner then later. I miss him so much.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
yogalotus said:
True, very true, when I look almost 3 years back in my life and relationship from being refused in interview to refusal at ADR, now re-submitted the application and waiting... and waiting ... but Alhamdulillah it only increased our love and trust in each other, life has ups and downs, Alhamdulillah. :) Be positive, be happy.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Terry73 said:
His interview was on November 12. My health is better I am out of the hospital with a lot less pain. The medication is helping but the worry is not helping a lot. I know we have to be positive but it is so very hard. I am thankful for this site. You all know what I am feeling inside being away from my husband and we are not with each other in person going thru this. It is so hard.
I have a feeling insha Allah good news for you, When my wife had interview for the first time back in March 2012 on Thursday, they sent the refusal letter via e-mail to me (NOT HER) next day in the morning about 8:00am Morocco T time (Friday),

My wife's sister had interview on Tuesday, in November last year, they notified my sister-in-law after 1 week for the success and now Alhamdulillah she is in Canada.

So I think it will be ok for you, Mabrook, Good Luck insha Allah.