+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Thank you Jomz for your advice. I will speak to my husband about it and I think we will do it that way.

Thank you very much

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
CLAUDIA P said:
Dear Terry How are you?

Would you please send me your e mail to my e mail this way i will answer your questions.

Not good news for us until this moment.
RCMP sent the verification to the Canadian embassy and the Canadian Embassy has not received it yet. It is almost two months. I think it is lost. I spoke to RCMP officers and they do not keep any copy with them. I can not believe RCMP sent the verification through regular mail to the Canadian Embassy in Morocco. If my husband wants the fingerprints again he has to do the process again which it took 25 weeks. I am really sad and upset. They should ask for more money and send the verification with a tracking number. RCMP and Canada Post do not know where is the verification in this moment. Nice MP staff suggested me to do the fingerprints again.

Really sad and upset. It was not my husband or my fault and RCMP just give a simple solution. which takes more time.

I hope all of you are doing well.
That is crazy, I hope something can be done because they messed up. They should speed up the process because of what they did.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Allahu akber wa alhamdulillah wa subhanAllah.

my husband had a successful interview today and got his visa :D his interview was under 30 minutes and just about 25-30 questions. Alhamdulillah.

Claudia, inshaAllah everything will get sorted out soon.

my girl terry, it's inspiring to see how strong you and your husband are being mashaAllah. That's what marriage is about :D he will be with you soon inshaAllah :-*

wishing everybody the best. The power of prayer is unbeatable. Put your trust in Allah. Allah loves those who are patient. Thanks for all the support from everybody over these last few months <3
God bless :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
goatlove said:

my husband had a successful interview today and got his visa :D his interview was under 30 minutes and just about 25-30 questions. Alhamdulillah.

my girl terry, it's inspiring to see how strong you and your husband are being mashaAllah. That's what marriage is about :D he will be with you soon inshaAllah :-*

wishing everybody the best. The power of prayer is unbeatable. Put your trust in Allah. Allah loves those who are patient. Thanks for all the support from everybody over these last few months <3
God bless :-*
CONGRATULATIONS GOATLOVE! Sending you all my best wishes to you and your husband!

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
CONGRATULATIONS GOATLOVE! Sending you all my best wishes to you and your husband!
Thanks so much habibti! :-*
we all wanna thank for you for continuously supporting all of us!! especially for going out of your way to help terry! :) May Allah bless you and your husband. ameen <3

btw - can you please tell me how the landing procedure went for your husband? thanks again :D

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
goatlove said:

Alf Mabrouk 100000 :-* :-* :-* I am so happy for you and your husband, inchallah may Allah bless you and your family. mmmmmuah :)

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
CONGRATS!!! :D So happy for you guys!

goatlove said:

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
jomz said:
Alf Mabrouk 100000 :-* :-* :-* I am so happy for you and your husband, inchallah may Allah bless you and your family. mmmmmuah :)
Thanks so much!! :D Ameen! praying the same for you two also :-*

Aquarian said:
CONGRATS!!! :D So happy for you guys!
Thanks so much!! ;D Are you with hubby? landing soon insha Allah I'm guessing :D

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
goatlove said:

I am so happy for you and hubby. If I need to come that way I will get to see him again and it will make me happy to see you guys together again.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
Terry73 said:
I am so happy for you and hubby. If I need to come that way I will get to see him again and it will make me happy to see you guys together again.
awww :-* thank you!! you know you're more than welcome to be here with us and we will be so happy to see you AND see you with you hub again inshaAllah :D

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
goatlove said:
Thanks so much habibti! :-*
we all wanna thank for you for continuously supporting all of us!! especially for going out of your way to help terry! :) May Allah bless you and your husband. ameen <3

btw - can you please tell me how the landing procedure went for your husband? thanks again :D
You're welcome! You can go on page 389 of this thread to know more about this time. It starts with a day in December 2012 when my husband bought his plane tickets and the following posts are about his trip to Canada and his landing. You have an idea when your husband plans to land in Canada? My husband (and me too lol) is curious to know where is your husband from and where you live in Canada. Blessings to you and your husband!

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
No, not yet...we are still waiting for his exemption paper from the army...Praying he can come in December....

goatlove said:
Thanks so much!! :D Ameen! praying the same for you two also :-*

Thanks so much!! ;D Are you with hubby? landing soon insha Allah I'm guessing :D

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
Congrats Goatlove sooo happy for you and your husband ;D

Terry I am so sorry for you ....Goatlove is right you and your husband are soo strong you have made it this far and your love will carry you through until the end when you will both be together ;D

We got an email Tuesday night this week that my husband has his interview next Tuesday Nov 26 ;D I pray that this is our time and the interview will be good and they will give him his visa ;D but whatever happens I believe its our destiny and everything happens at the perfect time for each of us according to gods plan for us ;D

Best of luck to everyone stay strong and positive ..the long fight and wait to be with our loved ones is really a short time in comparison to spending forever together, so I always try to keep this in my mind :-*

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
yogalotus said:
Congrats Goatlove sooo happy for you and your husband ;D

Terry I am so sorry for you ....Goatlove is right you and your husband are soo strong you have made it this far and your love will carry you through until the end when you will both be together ;D

We got an email Tuesday night this week that my husband has his interview next Tuesday Nov 26 ;D I pray that this is our time and the interview will be good and they will give him his visa ;D but whatever happens I believe its our destiny and everything happens at the perfect time for each of us according to gods plan for us ;D

Best of luck to everyone stay strong and positive ..the long fight and wait to be with our loved ones is really a short time in comparison to spending forever together, so I always try to keep this in my mind :-*
Thank you, I am very happy that I met all of you and have gotten all this support. Good luck to you guys on the interview, my prayers are with you.