10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
yogalotus said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! I have really good news my husband made it so quick it was 20 mins and they gave him his Visa I'm so proud of him <3 thank you everybody for your prayers and good thoughts :) Good luck and best wishes to everyone :)
These are really good news! :D Congratulations yogalotus!!!

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
mabrouk yogalotus :)

Terry73 have you had any luck finding a good lawyer? Inchallah you and the kids are in good health.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Assalamu Alaykum to Everyone:

Congratulations to you yougalotus, Mabrook!!!

I have created an Excel worksheet for sharing timeline and estimating an interview date.

Would appreciate if everyone can enter their timeline as accurately as possible. It will help people like us on this forum alot while we wait for our applications to be processed.

I have entered the timelines for some of the users based on their postings on this forum, please correct or update if your information is incorrect.

Here's the link:

http://rabat.muslimeen.info

To ENTER/UPDATE your information, please click on EDIT IN BROWSER at the top left next to FILE.

Thanks,

The average wait time for interview after the file transferred to Rabat is 167 days based on the users data in the worksheet.

May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala make everything easy for all of us and grant everyone success Aameen.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jomz said:
mabrouk yogalotus :)

Terry73 have you had any luck finding a good lawyer? Inchallah you and the kids are in good health.
I found a consultant that is good, my husband has a good feeling about him, and his feelings are usually right. The kids are great, just missing their daddy(my new husband). I have been great, all the stress I have not been in the hospital. InshaAllah I will stay out of the hospital.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
I am glad that you feel much better Terry 73. Just keep in faith!!!!!!

I received an e mail from the Canadian Embassy in Morocco and they have not received my husband verification. I was really sad when I knew that the Embassy did not have it. Thanks God the Canadian Embassy replied my e mail , at least we know my husband has to do his fingerprints again. I really appreciated the Canadian Embassy gave us the information.

It is really sad when you contacted different agencies here in Canada and they do not give you any information. Next week it is going to be two months that RCMP sent the mail to Morocco. I think this mail is lost.

Does anyone of you know how long does a regular mail take from Canada to Morocco?

We trust in God and I know God will help us.

Everything is in God's time not in ours.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Good morning everyone.

I hope everybody doing well.

I would like to know is there a special mail company or mail service in Morocco that the mail takes just few days? Does anyone of you know this service?

I really appreciate this information.

God bless all of you.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Good morning everyone.

I would like to know is there a special mail company or mail service in Morocco that the mail takes just few days? Does anyone of you know this service?

God bless all of you.
hello sister,

there is the best service, it's FedEx.. it's expensive but it's fast and so guaranteed.. it does cost about 100$ even if you send 1 paper only. i tried it two times and it was perfect and fast.. it takes from 4 days to 7 depended on where you live in Canada.

best of luck for you and your husband :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
@ goatlove

CONGRATULATION to you and to your husband, i was very happy that day for both of you :)
May Allah bless both of you, wishing you a happy life together.. Allah ikamel 3likom belkhyr YaRab :)

@ yogalotus

CONGRATS to you and to your husband, wishing you all success and a happy future together :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

best of luck to all brothers and sisters, wishing you a fast process and success insha'Allah :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
CLAUDIA P said:
Good morning everyone.

God bless all of you.
Hi Claudia, me and my husband use DHL because it's cheaper than FedEx, but it is guaranteed delivery within a few days. If my husband send to me from Morocco (Safi) I usually have it within 3 business days.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
CLAUDIA P said:
Good morning everyone.

God bless all of you.
We used canada post but priority post. My husband got what I sent. But DHL is great also and not badly priced.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
ArlJam , Terry 73 and Jomz Thank you very much for all the information. It helps. Make me feel much better and calm.

God bless all of you.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
CLAUDIA P said:
Good morning everyone.

God bless all of you.
Hi Claudia:

FedEx is the best option to go with.

I would suggest you to open an account with FedEx, than you can use one of these options:

Option 1:
Attach a cover letter with your FedEx account number when sending the fingerprints to RCMP so the RCMP can bill to your FedEx account when they are sending the documents to Rabat, make sure to contact the RCMP and let them know to use your FedEx account instead of sending again via regular mail.

Option 2:
You can use FedEx RPA (Remote Pickup Authorization) service to pickup and drop-off from 3rd party (RCMP) to 3rd party (Embassy in Rabat), ask the RCMP if they can let you know when the document is ready.

You can also call FedEx Canada (for their RPA service) to arrange a pickup from your husband's home in Morocco so that way he does not have to goto FedEx office and deliver to RCMP in case if the FedEx office is not available in your husband's city and they will bill it to your account.

I have used both of the options with another country's embassy in Canada and 3rd parties and it worked very well and was very effective.

Wish you best.

Thanks

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Assalamu Alaykum Arljam:

How are you? How was your interview and what was the outcome? I hope everything went well insha Allah.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Simple 9999.

Thank you for the information. I am going to keep it in mind.

First of all I thanks God for this.

We are so happy, i want all of you to know the Canadian Embassy received my husband's fingerprints this morning. I thanks God for this. Thanks to all of you for your support, prayers and information that you gave me in this webpage.

God bless all of you

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
simple9999 said:
Assalamu Alaykum Arljam:

How are you? How was your interview and what was the outcome? I hope everything went well insha Allah.
Waalaykum salam brother,

I am fine thank you, and my interview went great.. it lasted for 30 mins and the VO said they gonna approve my case and now just waiting for a call about to re-do medicals first or for visa.

how are you and how is things going with you ?

all the best for you insha'Allah :)