Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Simple 9999.

Thank you for the information. I am going to keep it in mind.

First of all I thanks God for this.

We are so happy, i want all of you to know the Canadian Embassy received my husband's fingerprints this morning. I thanks God for this. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and information that you gave me in this webpage.

God bless all of you
Great news sister, at least it's finally at the embassy now and your husband doesn't have to re-do that cos really it does take a long time. I am happy for you and your husband :) so finally!!

best of luck for you, I wish they call your husband for his visa pretty soon insha'Allah :)

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Thank you ArlJam for your word and support.

Also, I am happy for you because everything went well for you too. Soon you and your partner will be together. InshaAllah!!

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
@ ArlJam -

Thank you brother!!! congratulations to you also :D :D :D And May Allah bless you and your wife in every way too. Ameen. Thank you for all your support and kindness towards my beloved husband and brother-in-law. I know they both enjoyed themselves and appreciated it. I'm sure you two will get the magical call soon inshaAllah ;D

@ Claudia - Woohooo! Congrats!!! ;D whatta relief :D I sent a parcel to morocco last fall via priority post with canada post and they guaranteed me 9-12 business days. Few weeks had passed and I assumed it was lost. A little over 2 months later, it was finally delivered AND I got the shipping fee returned for the major delay! so it worked out :p we stuck to FedEx after that, even tho it's extremely pricey, it's worth it, especially for important documents. So happy for you :D

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
Thank you everyone for your congrats and well wishes ;D I am still in Morocco so I haven't had a chance to check the forum much and respond. For those asking about the interview questions each case is different so we prepared with the questions posted here...then you have to be able to answer to any red flags you may have because that could be the focus of the interview. Along with our proves they asked for I brought letters of support of our relationship from my children, my best friend and my mother. The lady read some of each letter then asked my husband a few questions about my best friend. Anyways I would be more than happy to answer questions anyone has ;D Thanks again everyone for your support best of luck to everyone ;D

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
Hey everyone, just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I guess I have not been the only one missing in action for a while. Hope you are all doing great.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Terry73 said:
Hey everyone, just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I guess I have not been the only one missing in action for a while. Hope you are all doing great.
Were you able to file the required paperwork yet?
Yes it's been quiet now since the wave of decisions. I think everyone is in the same boat awaiting decisions/movements on files. Hamdulillah I was able to get a 1 month vacation approved by my director so inchallah I will be going to morocco for a month in february, can't wait already, long process of waiting still ahead, but at least we will get this time to make it little easier. If you are thinking of going for visit to morocco let me know, I found some really good flight deals. :-* inchallah you and the kids are coping okay.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Jomz

How are you? I am glad to hear you will travel to Morocco on February. Would you please send me the good deal because I am thinking to travel there soon. Inchaallah.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
CLAUDIA P said:
Jomz

How are you? I am glad to hear you will travel to Morocco on February. Would you please send me the good deal because I am thinking to travel there soon. Inchaallah.
Alhamdulillah, all is well, except for terrible winter weather here in Calgary hhh ;D Inchallah you are doing well too. Any update from the embassy about the RCMP cert? You have been waiting very long time already :(

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Jomz

How are you? I am glad to hear everything is well with you. Thanks for asking. We are fine but waiting to hear any news from the Embassy. Until this time they have not contacted my husband. Thanks God the Embassy let me know that they received my husband's fingerprints two weeks ago. Now we are just waiting. I think we have to wait until January due to they will have holidays soon. I hope they will let us know something before the holidays but I do not think so. I trust in God. He is our only hope.

Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!

Claudia

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
salam alikom
i hope every one is good ,long time i don't enter the forum because i was busy in life ,i want say mabrok to all who have the good news and who they are waiting inchaelah khayr soon ,like me im still waiting also tomorrow will be a month from the date of my interview.
amira :)

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Salam alaikum all,

hope you're all doing well insha Allah. My husband landed on the 5th alhamdulillah. Just a heads up - the officer at the airport asked my husband a few questions about us and our relationship. It was about 7-9 of the same questions he got asked at his interview in Rabat. Nothing tricky though and nothing to worry about :) The first thing my husband said when we stepped outside was " wow!!! :eek: " I said "what?" (not knowing if it was of how canada looked or what) and he was in absolute shock of how cold it was!! aahhh lol :p it was really sunny and no snow that day.. but the air was really cold.

my prayers are with all of you who are still waiting and all the future applicants <3
Good luck and take care :)

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jomz said:
Were you able to file the required paperwork yet?
Yes it's been quiet now since the wave of decisions. I think everyone is in the same boat awaiting decisions/movements on files. Hamdulillah I was able to get a 1 month vacation approved by my director so inchallah I will be going to morocco for a month in february, can't wait already, long process of waiting still ahead, but at least we will get this time to make it little easier. If you are thinking of going for visit to morocco let me know, I found some really good flight deals. :-* inchallah you and the kids are coping okay.
Thanks Jomz, the kids and I are doing better. My husband and I show the children we are strong and it helps them. All the paperwork has been received and our consultant tried to find out where the process was and they could not tell him yet. So it has not been looked at yet. Another waiting game. But we have a plan of action in place with letters from special people in our life that have seen us and see our love. That is awesome you get to go for a month, my boss is still saying no. Hope to get my way soon tho...lol.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
goatlove said:
Salam alaikum all,

hope you're all doing well insha Allah. My husband landed on the 5th alhamdulillah. Just a heads up - the officer at the airport asked my husband a few questions about us and our relationship. It was about 7-9 of the same questions he got asked at his interview in Rabat. Nothing tricky though and nothing to worry about :) The first thing my husband said when we stepped outside was " wow!!! :eek: " I said "what?" (not knowing if it was of how canada looked or what) and he was in absolute shock of how cold it was!! aahhh lol :p it was really sunny and no snow that day.. but the air was really cold.

my prayers are with all of you who are still waiting and all the future applicants <3
Good luck and take care :)
Hey you never told me this good news. Say hi to him for me. I will have to come see you when he gets adjusted. Miss you sista