Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
amira041 said:
salam alikom,
hamdolilah they send ME email today morning at 11H30 to come to get visa next week inchaelah, the8/01/2014, we are soo happy me and my husband ,finnaly we will be together inchaelah
i hope the same for arjlam and claudia
:D ;D :)
Congratulations Amira! All my wishes of happiness to you and your husband! It reminds me of when my husband went to pick up his visa on January 9, 2013 :) He landed in Canada on January 19. He has been here almost one year. What a year! It has been a difficult one for both of us. We are hoping that 2014 will be smoother :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
amira041 said:
salam alikom,
hamdolilah they send ME email today morning at 11H30 to come to get visa next week inchaelah, the8/01/2014, we are soo happy me and my husband ,finnaly we will be together inchaelah
CONGRATULATIONS.. ALF ALF MABROUK :) so finally!! I am so happy for you sister :)
wishing you a happy and successful life with your husband in Canada :)
Allah iwaf9ek Ya Rab :)

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Amira

I am so happy for both of you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! and Thanks God your husband will come to Canada soon.

To all of you who are in this process, I wish you a lot of blessings in 2014.

Just keep in faith.

Sincerely
Claudia

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
Habibti said:
Congratulations Amira! All my wishes of happiness to you and your husband! It reminds me of when my husband went to pick up his visa on January 9, 2013 :) He landed in Canada on January 19. He has been here almost one year. What a year! It has been a difficult one for both of us. We are hoping that 2014 will be smoother :)
thanks habibti for your wishes ,i have read your story in this forum really it was difficult but thank's to god it's from the past and your are with your husband, i hope to both of you a happy life and may 2014 will be more succeful

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
CONGRATULATIONS.. ALF ALF MABROUK :) so finally!! I am so happy for you sister :)
wishing you a happy and successful life with your husband in Canada :)
Allah iwaf9ek Ya Rab :)
[/quote]

thank's arljam ,lah ybarek fik ,i hope you will be with your wife soon also
bitawfi9 a toi aussi
:)

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Amira

I am so happy for both of you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! and Thanks God your husband will come to Canada soon.

To all of you who are in this process, I wish you a lot of blessings in 2014.

Just keep in faith.

Sincerely
Claudia
thank's claudia , my husband he is in canada already ,i will go there inchaelah, may allah maked easy for you and y husband and you will be together soon
all my hope by success for all the spouses to be together and start a happy life.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
amira041 said:
salam alikom,
wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah okhti. Maabbrrroooookk!!! the best feeling aaahhhh ;D masha Allah sooo happy for you! May Allah bless your marriage and new life in Canada ameen :)

arljam and Claudia, insha Allah this month for sure ;D

btw thx for all the congratulating from everybody ;D

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Goatlove

Thank you for your words, wishes and support. Inchaallah it will be this month. My husband had to redo his medical exams because these were expired on September. It will be a year that I have not seen my husband. I miss him so much!!!!! I trust in God.

Amira I am so happy that you are going to meet with your husband soon.

Hugs and support to everyone who are in this process

Allah will bring all of you with your wives / husband soon.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Thank you Amira & Goatlove :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
@Claudia,

Hi sister.. When did your husband redo his medicals?

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
ArlJam

How are you?
My husband re do his medical exams on December 31 but my husband told me this time was different. On Sept 2012 when he did it the doctor sent the result via mail but on December 2013, the result were sent it via e mail.

In this moment the embassy is waiting for the paper, it is still on the way. I think the paper will be in Morocco at the end of this week or next week, inshaallah.

My husband's medical exams were expired on September 2013.

Take care, ArlJam

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
I am planning the welcome surprise to my husband.

I would like to know what Moroccan husband would like to have when he will be back to Canada after one year and half?
I need some really nice and beautiful ideas from men and women. I want to surprise my husband with something that Moroccan men like!!!!
I really appreciate your help.

Please send me an e mail with your ideas. My e mail is claudia.lopez@rocketmail.com

Thanks

Claudia

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
salam alikom,
i go today to get visa ,and i find that they extend my medical to April ,so my visa will expire in April also , :D,and we was 10personne ,waiting to get visa ,and we see the video ,it take one hour and she bring for us the permanent resident confirmation, i hope good luck for every one

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
ArlJam

How are you?
My husband re do his medical exams on December 31 but my husband told me this time was different. On Sept 2012 when he did it the doctor sent the result via mail but on December 2013, the result were sent it via e mail.

In this moment the embassy is waiting for the paper, it is still on the way. I think the paper will be in Morocco at the end of this week or next week, inshaallah.

My husband's medical exams were expired on September 2013.

Take care, ArlJam
Hello sister,

I'm doing great thank you, hope the same for you & your husband :)

I redo my medicals almost 40 days now, and I didn't hear anything from the embassy yet.. the medical results are taking from 2 weeks till more than a month (as my case more than a month now and I'm still waiting) for the embassy to receive. so hopefully, it would be shorter and quicker for your husband.

yes, there is a new system now called e-Medical.. that is what i have done and your husband too. the results were sent from doctor electronically to Canada via computer.

you said, the paper, it is still on the way and it will be in Morocco at the end of this week or next week. what paper you are talking about? if you mean a paper of the results, then no it's not a paper. but after some days, the VO will access electronically to your husband's medical results using the IUM number (this is a number where you can find at the form that the doctor gave to your husband when he done the exams) and then if the VO see the results then they will make the decision and contact your husband.

did your husband send the form to the embassy? (the form that the doctor gave him), if not yet, then ha can take the form to the embassy and give them that form in person (as I did) so they will know that he have done his medical exams because it has a new barcode. ask him to do a photocopy to that form first and save the photocopy with him and give the original to the embassy.

best of luck :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
amira041 said:
salam alikom,
i go today to get visa ,and i find that they extend my medical to April ,so my visa will expire in April also , :D,and we was 10personne ,waiting to get visa ,and we see the video ,it take one hour and she bring for us the permanent resident confirmation, i hope good luck for every one
Congratulation & Alf mabrouk again :)

wishing you a happy & successful life with your husband :)