06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
yogalotus said:
This weekend was a very hard weekend. I wish my husband was here like all of you. I have been in the hospital and really wish he was by my side. Hope to hear something soon so I know what is happening. Missing him so very much right now. I am sure everyone else is missing their husbands. You ladies know how I feel and that is why I am writing this on here. No one really understands me. I am sending a message Goatlove so you do not worry about this message and the word hospital. Thank you all for the support.

Terry I hope your feeling better. I understand how hard it is to not have your husband by your side :( I have been really missing my husband too lately and its soooo hard not knowing when I will hear something :( I haven't seen him since February, 2013 when we got married. The last thing I have heard was back on July 29, 2013 that his medical results had been received, and nothing since then and the status still reads application received!! The application has been in Morocco since the middle of June, 2013 I do not know the exact date because they never informed us that they received it, so Im just guessing. It is very discouraging, I wish we had access to more information on the website. They have never asked us for more information so I assume that everything looks good, but we never know. You are so right Terry no one understands how we feel but the ones going through the same situation. I hope someone will hear something soon and give us all a little hope! Im sure everything will work out in the right time but its still hard sometimes :) Best of luck and best wishes to get better soon :)

Ya I was married in Feb and left on March 2 and have not been with him since. We see eachother on Skype all the time, but it is just not the same. Our time frames look the same. So a few ladies on here will hear something before us. I am waiting for Goatlove to hear something and them I am about 1 month after her and her husband. Everything will be fine.

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
Terry73 said:
Ya I was married in Feb and left on March 2 and have not been with him since. We see eachother on Skype all the time, but it is just not the same. Our time frames look the same. So a few ladies on here will hear something before us. I am waiting for Goatlove to hear something and them I am about 1 month after her and her husband. Everything will be fine.
I was married on February 12 and I left on February 19. I spent three weeks there running around doing everything to get married, what a crazy process! It took us two weeks to get everything done, then we spent one week together as a married couple. It was hard leaving and I miss him a million times more then the last time I had to leave him in the airport :( The last time we saw each other it had been again one year since we had seen each other. I am planning a trip there the beginning of January I cant wait any longer we are going crazy! Every time I go to see him its always in January! I want to go there when its warmer..at a different time of year :p
It's nice to talk to someone who understands and can relate to what I am going through :) and your right everything will be fine :) I believe everything will fall into place according to our destiny not in our time but in the perfect time. This has been our journey so far and everything has fallen into place and the impossible has been made possible, so our destiny will continue to work for us until we are together :)

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Terry73 said:
This weekend was a very hard weekend. I wish my husband was here like all of you. I have been in the hospital and really wish he was by my side. Hope to hear something soon so I know what is happening. Missing him so very much right now. I am sure everyone else is missing their husbands. You ladies know how I feel and that is why I am writing this on here. No one really understands me. I am sending a message Goatlove so you do not worry about this message and the word hospital. Thank you all for the support.
Hi Terry, sorry to hear you were in the hospital, I hope you're feeling better insha'Allah. I know exactly how you feel. I was in the hospital in the summer and I was always wishing my husband was here with me too. Even last night, I had a visit to the hospital and once again, just wishing my husband was here :(

Hopefully we will hear something soon insha'Allah. The last time I saw my husband was in May of this year. I had a ticket to go in October for one month but I had to cancel my trip because of a new contract that began at that time which I could not postpone :'( So for now, I'm planning my trip for the December holidays but hopefully we hear something by that time insha'Allah

I'm trying to keep my patience, but with this waiting game, it's like the days are going so slow ... but insha'Allah we will all be reunited with our husbands soon :)

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
yogalotus said:

I was married on February 12 and I left on February 19. I spent three weeks there running around doing everything to get married, what a crazy process! It took us two weeks to get everything done, then we spent one week together as a married couple. It was hard leaving and I miss him a million times more then the last time I had to leave him in the airport :( The last time we saw each other it had been again one year since we had seen each other. I am planning a trip there the beginning of January I cant wait any longer we are going crazy! Every time I go to see him its always in January! I want to go there when its warmer..at a different time of year :p
It's nice to talk to someone who understands and can relate to what I am going through :) and your right everything will be fine :) I believe everything will fall into place according to our destiny not in our time but in the perfect time. This has been our journey so far and everything has fallen into place and the impossible has been made possible, so our destiny will continue to work for us until we are together :)
I've been to Morocco in all seasons, I have to admit January is my least favourite ;D lol

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Happy new year everyone :D inchallah this new year bring positive and speedy decisions for all

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
yogalotus said:

We were married February 28 and we only spent 3 days as a married couple because of the running around. I was crazy you are right. He even lives in Rabat. I have been there 3 times and the 3rd being our wedding. But it was so hard to leave him the 3rd time as apposed to the first 2. We shared something very special to both of us.I wish I was able to go see him, but my work is crazy and will not get any better till march. And I really hope he is with us in Canada before that. My children keep asking us when he is coming on the plane. They love him so very much. We keep saying soon to them. InshaAllah he will be here soon. We miss him so much.
And you are right, we will be with our husbands when the time is right.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jamali said:
Hi Terry, sorry to hear you were in the hospital, I hope you're feeling better insha'Allah. I know exactly how you feel. I was in the hospital in the summer and I was always wishing my husband was here with me too. Even last night, I had a visit to the hospital and once again, just wishing my husband was here :(

Hopefully we will hear something soon insha'Allah. The last time I saw my husband was in May of this year. I had a ticket to go in October for one month but I had to cancel my trip because of a new contract that began at that time which I could not postpone :'( So for now, I'm planning my trip for the December holidays but hopefully we hear something by that time insha'Allah

I'm trying to keep my patience, but with this waiting game, it's like the days are going so slow ... but insha'Allah we will all be reunited with our husbands soon :)
I hope you are doing better sista. I do not want anyone else to be in the hospital with our husbands so far away. We will hear something soon. At least I know they have our paperwork in Rabat because of the message my husband got to bring more paperwork to them. The waiting game is so hard on all of us. My children even are not liking it at all. They cry wanting him here with us now. But all will happen when everything is right for everyone. InshaAllah we will be together with our husbands soon.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Terry73 said:
I hope you are doing better sista. I do not want anyone else to be in the hospital with our husbands so far away. We will hear something soon. At least I know they have our paperwork in Rabat because of the message my husband got to bring more paperwork to them. The waiting game is so hard on all of us. My children even are not liking it at all. They cry wanting him here with us now. But all will happen when everything is right for everyone. InshaAllah we will be together with our husbands soon.
Yes i'm feeling so much better thanks ... i'm fully recovered from my hospitalization in June and last night was for an asthma exacerbation due to my allergies ... so all is good. But it is very difficult when you're sick and all you need is some TLC from your husband and I hope too that no one has to experience a hospital stay without their husband because it really is very difficult.

Well, I think we're passed the half way point so we will be hearing something soon insha'Allah. The waiting will all be worth it in the end, and we'll look back on this time and wonder how we got through it but be thankful that it is over.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jamali said:
Yes i'm feeling so much better thanks ... i'm fully recovered from my hospitalization in June and last night was for an asthma exacerbation due to my allergies ... so all is good. But it is very difficult when you're sick and all you need is some TLC from your husband and I hope too that no one has to experience a hospital stay without their husband because it really is very difficult.

Well, I think we're passed the half way point so we will be hearing something soon insha'Allah. The waiting will all be worth it in the end, and we'll look back on this time and wonder how we got through it but be thankful that it is over.
I am waiting to hear something from you and Goatlove then I am about a month after Goatlove. I hope some news soon from anyone. I am not really good at this waiting game. And now we have snow and I am worried about my husband. Not sure how he will do with the snow..lol.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Terry73 said:
I am waiting to hear something from you and Goatlove then I am about a month after Goatlove. I hope some news soon from anyone. I am not really good at this waiting game. And now we have snow and I am worried about my husband. Not sure how he will do with the snow..lol.
lol ... that's what i think about too, if my husband comes here in the dead of the winter because it would be so cold ... it would be his first impression of Canada ;D no snow over here yet here in Ottawa, but there is frost in the mornings

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Jamali sister, I'm really happy to know you're doing better and out of the hospital.. Alhamdulillah. I couldn't imagine what you and terry must have felt during those hard times away from hubby. Allah has promised us that with hardship comes ease and this has really helped me stay strong.
May Allah keep you both in good health.. ameen. :-*

:eek: Snow?!!! AAAHHHH! ??? Snow looks soo beautiful and feels cozy but too cold! Too bad it couldnt be hot and snow at the same time haha 8). Big reason we left Ontario for BC was cuz of the weather! Terry, I was in Edmonton a couple winters ago and ran away few days later :p toooo cold waaaaah. That's great snow hasn't hit Ottawa yet! You two need to move over here and hide from all that snow :p

@yogalotus - Nice to see you checking in sister.
since our timelines are pretty much identical, I'm sure you're right about your file being received in Rabat mid June. Rabat received ours June 14. I'm also thinking of making a trip to Morocco in January if we don't hear anything within the next month but inshaAllah we all do!

Happy Islamic New Year ;D

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Happy New Year to all brothers and sisters :) wishing you this year be filled with joy and happiness :)

hope everyone to hear something good very soon insha'Allah.

All the best to all of us :)

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
HAMDULILLAH http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp Rabat wait times remain at 8 months updated today.

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
jamali said:
lol ... that's what i think about too, if my husband comes here in the dead of the winter because it would be so cold ... it would be his first impression of Canada ;D no snow over here yet here in Ottawa, but there is frost in the mornings
I was hoping my husband would get here before the winter as well!!! It will be such a shock to his system :p At this point I just want him here soon cold or no cold weather :p Jamali I'm in Ottawa too, you are right just frost but its getting so cold !!! I don't like the cold weather I think one day we will have to move to Morocco!!!
Soon we will all have our husband's with us and everything will be perfect :)

yogalotus

Oct 4, 2013
goatlove said:
Jamali sister, I'm really happy to know you're doing better and out of the hospital.. Alhamdulillah. I couldn't imagine what you and terry must have felt during those hard times away from hubby. Allah has promised us that with hardship comes ease and this has really helped me stay strong.
May Allah keep you both in good health.. ameen. :-*

:eek: Snow?!!! AAAHHHH! ??? Snow looks soo beautiful and feels cozy but too cold! Too bad it couldnt be hot and snow at the same time haha 8). Big reason we left Ontario for BC was cuz of the weather! Terry, I was in Edmonton a couple winters ago and ran away few days later :p toooo cold waaaaah. That's great snow hasn't hit Ottawa yet! You two need to move over here and hide from all that snow :p

@ yogalotus - Nice to see you checking in sister.
since our timelines are pretty much identical, I'm sure you're right about your file being received in Rabat mid June. Rabat received ours June 14. I'm also thinking of making a trip to Morocco in January if we don't hear anything within the next month but inshaAllah we all do!

Happy Islamic New Year ;D
We do have the same timeline Goatlove :) maybe our husband's will have their interview at the same time and will fly to us at the same time too lol :p
I am planning my trip the beginning of Jan, if we don't hear anything. I'm thinking Jan 4 :p We are thinking the same way! If I don't hear anything in 3 weeks max I am going to book the time off work then buy my ticket the middle of December :) Atleast I can look forward to seeing my husband max in like 8 weeks now!!!...yay that seems sooo soon when I think about it!! I miss him like crazy!!!!!!