Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Hello everyone,

Im so happy for u Dair and u scared me for a moment after u said how they decide.. phew..
I hope everything will go alright with u!!! stay strong!!

I have a question, today they called my husband asking for more info about the last 3 month and they asked me to do the IMM 5540. i did it this morning and send it by fax to their office and my husband will come tomorrow to bring more info. Is this a good sign???

Thanks and stay strong everyone!!!

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
dair2dv8103100 said:
So interview is over... phew... I am riding on fumes of little sleep.

As I suspected they gave him a hard time about the language issues. Even though he requested an interview in arabic she started with french....then they tried english... but you see I spoil him with speaking slow and a mix of english, broken french and what little arabic I know. Plus after 3.5 years of talking to each other online we just understand each other. I think that is normal is most cases...but in any event she ended up calling in someone that speaks arabic to translate... which is what he wanted in the first place and would have saved time... *rolls eyes. She said all this time talking with your wife and you dont know english better?? Well DUH... when you are not immersed in it and only use it to speak to ONE person what do you expect?? Anyway... he answered that much better than I would have.. hahaha he simply said my wife and I talk everyday and she understands me very good and I use a translater in the internet to help if there is something I don't understand. He also said (and it is true) that once he is here he is going to take ESL classes.

Other than this the rest seemed to go very well. At the end she asked him to wait and she returned the photos I sent and some papers...which I assume is my sponsorship application. She told him to get his medical redone and once she hears from the Dr that she would call him.

Most people are saying that if she asked him to redo the medical it must be good .... but we here on the forum know better than that... hahahaha...it simply expired on Feb 28th. The Dr's must make their money too *wink wink

I also thought this was interesting as I had not heard it on here before. She told him it is not her that decides or one person... it is a group of people that all sit down together with each application and they all go over it and then each one says whether they would give this person a visa or not and why. The decision is then made from this discussion..... interesting no?

I am beat... if anyone has any questions about the interview or the questions asked please just ask and I will try to answer as best I can.

Time to actually concentrate on my work... :p
Congratulation to you and your husband, i just happen to click on ''sponsoring spouse form Morocco'" and i read yours. What a relief eh. My husband received his interview letter in October and still are waiting the letter with scheduled interview, please could you tell me after how long you received the letter confirming the date and time. And yeah its my first time hearing that the officer who do the interview is not the only one who make the decision. did your husband asked them or something? Well the waiting is almost over, and i wish from my heart that you both gonna be united very soon and have a happy married life.Pray for us.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Congrats Dair! Sounds like things went great!!

Lynn

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi everyone here and salam oaalaykom
my wife have sent our application to Mississauga on last October,and she never got a letter from them,but she did call them on January many times and they told her she has been approved as sponsor,and they will send her a letter,but she never gets any letter till now,but she got the file number from them,but i haven't tried it yet,,,well my question is,,,did everyone here who sent in his application on October to Mississauga,already got a letter from Rabat???
because im waiting for a letter from rabat,but i haven't gotten anything yet,and when my wife called the call center they told her everything is fine,,,
thank you very much,,i would appreciate your answers and help,,,
mohamed

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey dair well sounds good just be patient( i know we hate that word) so ill change it lol stay positive.....

Nourredine wow i was in taza, my husband is from there birthplace but i live in Taourirt for 6 mths....

well like i told you guys my ADR was dec 12th i received a copy of the winning on dec 19th then now Feb 20th they emailed my husband and called him asking him for documents that we have done in the initial processing and 4pictures for the medical and to redo his police clearance.....so many things for nothing honestly...so my husband had sent the pictures the very next day...then after 1week has sent his documents...Rabat just called this tuesday to let him know that everything has been received and they are sending hismedical out and that there something missing in the document that he needs to fill...crazy they never stop.......

Im just so fed up.......now its like we have to wait until he gets the medical do the medical then when is this going to happen???

so of course the waiting game again......like always :(

noureddine

Feb 26, 2012
hey vjamal welcome back !
we really missed to hear something about you .....my wife received the letter from Mississauga on February 2 i dont receive any call or letter until now!!!!!!

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
gladiateur19 said:
hi everyone here and salam oaalaykom
my wife have sent our application to Mississauga on last October,and she never got a letter from them,but she did call them on January many times and they told her she has been approved as sponsor,and they will send her a letter,but she never gets any letter till now,but she got the file number from them,but i haven't tried it yet,,,well my question is,,,did everyone here who sent in his application on October to Mississauga,already got a letter from Rabat???
because im waiting for a letter from rabat,but i haven't gotten anything yet,and when my wife called the call center they told her everything is fine,,,
thank you very much,,i would appreciate your answers and help,,,
mohamed

When i sent my paper on november 22, they only send me an email saying i was accepted as a sponsor and after when i send my paper for CSQ i received a letter saying they accepted me also. after this they sent an email to my husband saying that they have receive a request of a permanent resident. i hope this will help u but always call them back!!!
Good luck
bslama

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
djinna said:
When i sent my paper on november 22, they only send me an email saying i was accepted as a sponsor and after when i send my paper for CSQ i received a letter saying they accepted me also. after this they sent an email to my husband saying that they have receive a request of a permanent resident. i hope this will help u but always call them back!!!
Good luck
bslama
i dont know who to call anymoore,,,im stressed and feel lost to be honnest

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have the file number, so log into e-cas, or preferably, have e-cas tracker try to log you in. There's no point in re-calling the Call Centre as they cannot tell you anything about your file beyond what is in e-cas after it gets to the VO.
gladiateur19 said:
i dont know who to call anymoore,,,im stressed and feel lost to be honnest

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Big thanks everyone for the best wishes and encouragement.... ;D

It's such a big build up to the interview that it is almost more disappointing to be back to where we were before....waiting. I am thankful she did not just deny him in the interview... but back to waiting is like pulling teeth without novocaine.

noureddine - is the letter your wife got saying she has been accepted as sponsor or is it the letter that says that Rabat has received your application?

If Rabat has just received your file in Feb. You are not likely to hear anything for 6 or 7 months. Our file was received in Rabat in Aug of 2011 and we just had our interview. So you have a while to wait yet. As most couples wait between 6-8 months to get an interview.

Have my prayers sent in for the rest of us still waiting. I can't imagine what this would be like without knowing others that are going through the same emotions and stress.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
ddobro2 said:
You have the file number, so log into e-cas, or preferably, have e-cas tracker try to log you in. There's no point in re-calling the Call Centre as they cannot tell you anything about your file beyond what is in e-cas after it gets to the VO.
okay i will try that file number and see if it says anything online,,,,and as i said,the call center told us many times that my wife has been approved as sponsor,,,and that was in january,,now it's marsh and i didnt get yet anything from the VO,,,just a call or a letter saying they received my file and they are working on it

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Hello everyone,

I wanna know what is the difference when on the CIC website for Rabat ambassy. they have 2 numbers for fax. they say
Télécopieur de la mission : (212) 537-68-74-30
Télécopieur de l’immigration : (212) 537-68-74-47
i send my paper on the second one but was i right and the first one is for what exactly??

thank you :)

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
djinna said:
Hello everyone,

I wanna know what is the difference when on the CIC website for Rabat ambassy. they have 2 numbers for fax. they say
Télécopieur de la mission : (212) 537-68-74-30
Télécopieur de l'immigration : (212) 537-68-74-47
i send my paper on the second one but was i right and the first one is for what exactly??

thank you :)
General, non-immigration business. Remember an embassy doesn't just deal with immigration, they are the representatives of that country, and the local point of contact for their citizens.

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Thank you!!!! :)

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
I need a clear answer please because my husband and I are at odds over this.

When my husband does his second medical on Monday does he need to take the receipt the Dr will give him to the embassy?

Or is he just waiting till Paris sends the results to the embassy?