(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
many people on the other forum from different countries but including Morocco have been successful printing them off the net and it has not caused any delay on the contrary
by normal process i wasn't to have gotten a call from rabat for another two months as they haven't received my file from here yet
last week because i faxed them the copy of my approval letter, we received a call saying they would go ahead and start reprocessing it....and scheduled a time for my husband to go there.....which isn't normal proceedure....

your application even with the redo form they gave you had huge delays

it all works out in the end
just a littl faith

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
thanks for sharing but you both right like mariana said any one that win the appeal they do medical right away not wait for them .because it can take a long time for them to tell you to redo it .and what becca says i didnt know actualy but thanks for sharing .

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Happy Mother's Day....treat yourselves well mom's

no matter what is happening around you put a smile on your face and enjoy the day :)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck for a new week everyone. 4 people from the French forum have received calls for interviews this week. Two of them had AOR dates for July and two in September. How many people here are still waiting for an interview? Good luck all.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
rjessome said:
Good luck for a new week everyone. 4 people from the French forum have received calls for interviews this week. Two of them had AOR dates for July and two in September. How many people here are still waiting for an interview? Good luck all.
well r jessom if you checked again there are others from november has been called today and im one of them , but they only call for more documents, i will bring them inshae allah after tomorow i hope next call to be for visa, good luck everybody

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
yea friends rabat is moving, lots of friends on frensh forum getting good news, i was wondring where will i have to bring documents they called for , is to embassey or consulate,
the lady who called yesterday was asking bout more emails and how many time my wife been here with me , and she said to bring boarding passes and flights itineraries, but i will add some pictures token from last time while my wife were here and some good convertations , i think i will not have interview since they called to send more documents ,i prefred to bring documents instead fax or send them, not to far for me to get to rabat i live in casablanca and its only one hour to get there ,well i hope to not have interview and i wish to be called for visa really soon

good luck for others whom waiting for visa or interview hope to hear more good news on here

rad1

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
rjessome said:
Great news sos! Get them there as fast as you can! Good luck!
thank you rjessome , hope your waiting game get over very soon as i hope all others friends on here to get good news soon , allah issahel for everybody, good luck
rad1

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam for everybody

i just got back from rabat , and as fast a i brought documments they call for as fast i brought evrything back with me, i mean the whole file , prouves my wife sent to mississauga and others i brought this morning, yeaaaaaa friends the sweet lady said that they will call me once my visa is ready , there was no interview as i thought and hoped thanx allah ( alhamdolillah) my process toke 6 months from , i thought it was started november 7th but its november 10 , well only 3 days not bad

inshae allah dear friend your time is coming soon , hope things go right for everyone, hard luck

thanx
rad1

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations sos!!!!! That's fantastic! Best of luck to you and your wife. I hope you get your visa very soon! Where will you be settling in Canada? You are gonna love it here!