+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Someoneelse

Apr 20, 2009
p:s we need to encourage and help eachother we already went through a hard times during the processing times ,Sorry if i was being rud but lately it's just very hard for me because i don't know what to think ....Good luck for everyone and inchallah things will work out like it should be idni allah ta3ala
salam alaykom

Someoneelse

Apr 20, 2009
Thank you so much khoya nourdine you were right about that ,well atleast that is exactly what the morrocan lady told me right after they give me my fille back ..Good luck to all of you
allah hafid
p:s when i was at the interview we were 7 person ,4 guys visa students,i and two other girls marriage application (familly class sponsorship)....we all been told that we are accepted unless one girl ..just to let you know that everything is possible and if you have faith in allah you will win.best of wishes

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
shaking my head.....questioning how being told something straight out leads to so much confusion :)

guess i'm confused that you're confused

but yes it is perhaps the stress of the process :)

goodluck!

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
To my girl!!!

We boths know a lot of all this....may bcos we boths have spend couple of years in this .....i have to said ......THANKS TO YOUR KNWOLEDGE.... bcos help us(me and my husband)so much and is one of the reason why he's here right now..you are very closed to final steps and you know it....THANKS FOR THE CUSCUS last sunday and i will see you soon....
All the best to everyone and best luck
izzy and family

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
wishing everyone alot of luck and a stupendously quick visa processing

been in the process 2.5 years

i know there is an end....the unknown is when....

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
lovely lady said:
hello!everybody!
plz can anyone tell me what is the embassy number? thx
best luck to all .
salam hello friend its me !
same process same situation , i hope all be fine inchallah

all i want say is dont bother y self having number (embacy's nomber ) cos they will not give eny information , just you have too be pation and try too check the information by website cic...keep strong keep pation also keep busy to not feel the long of waiting (يقول العرب . ساعتان لا تطاقان ساعة الوداع و ساعة الانتضار)
eny ways if you need information or something or need talk about stuation your welcome you can add my msn or e.mail
thepoetlover@hotmail.fr

take care
alhamdolilah ala kol hal that all we have too say

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
go back to the same doctor and gets meds done
send them in right away

once you have sent them email them that you have sent them

you dont want to waste time once the file is ready and have it stalled because of medicals

goodluck

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Adam

You must be having a greatttttttttttttttttt time
but he we want to know how the experience was

Take care

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Been a long time since I have posted here, but I have been quietly following it.

My hubby was in the same boat with an expired medical exam. They offered to issue us a visa but only gave us a few hours to find a flight for the next day in the middle of the summer holiday. SOOOO, they told us they would send us a special form to have a second medical exam done. Long story short, they never did send us the form and finally I screamed and cried long enough (4 weeks) and someone from Rabat actually called me and arranged for my husband to pick up the form at the office and then things started moving after that.

Basically you need a special form to do a second medical exam so that it gets linked up with the original file.

Becca

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Your doctor may have the form or you can print it off the net. There is a secondary medical form that they "can" send. But do not wait for that one send one off as soon as you can. They will without a doubt accept one that is printed off the net and will attach it to your file accordingly.

Goodluck to everyone

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
salam!
Yesterday ,I talked to my husband , and he said to wait maybe they will not ask me to re do the medical , and they will extend it .....I wish they do.
best luck

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I'm just recently joined this forum although I'm pretty active on another. I met my spouse in Morocco in 2007, we married one year and 5 trips later and our sponsorship process began in October of 2008. Our AOR date is November 28/08. We are still waiting for a call for an interview which we hope will happen in June/July. Good luck to everybody.

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
The medical form that is on the net gets processed at a different facility than the secondary medical form. This means that by printing off a form from the net, it will get processed at a different centre than the secondary form will.

I know this for a fact because I discussed this option with the gentleman from the Rabat office when he called me. I asked if we could use the one off the net and he told me it would slow things down by a couple of months.