+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
hey guys...

good topic for you guys .. :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-put-their-sponsorship-file-in-cpcm-in-march-t16915.0.html

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
We received your application to sponsor on March 17, 2009.

We started processing your application on March 30, 2009.

We sent you a letter on March 30, 2009 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So far so good! ECAS updated for me!

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Bonchuk,

you are lucky to have gotten word on your application so early! The site has updated to March 13th, and we STILL have no change on our e-cas.

Did anyone else hear anything?

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Maybe there was a surge of applications after ours.. who knows.. :S seems bizarre how some get accepted opened so fast and one or two days later and you're still waiting.. then there's the waiting for Cairo to even tell us if they started the process :( wallahy I'm going crazy with wonder.. btw I still haven't gotten my letter from canada yet.. egypt post i'm not surprised lol

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Rasha said:
Bonchuk,

you are lucky to have gotten word on your application so early! The site has updated to March 13th, and we STILL have no change on our e-cas.

Did anyone else hear anything?
Update on us...

Application Sent: March 23, 2009
Application Received: March 24, 2009
Application sent to Local Consulate: April 8, 2009

Good luck to everyone!!!

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
I thought I would throw this out to establish a mini-egyptian community network here ..for those who are landing, if you are willing to share, where will you be landing [what city, province] ?

It might be good to know some people in the area where you will be immigrating to...

For us, we live in Ottawa, Ontario.

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
To attractive!

First, in Canada you are not allowed to ask me what religion I belong to!

Second, I know that this is a forum for immigration questions not for personal questions.

If you have a question about immigration, I would be more than glad to help you and advice you based on my experiance.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Poetresse.. another Toronto :) lots of Ontario ppl here :)) lol

attractive.. there is no point in asking someone you don't know about their religion.. :)

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
I actually thought attractive's question was a bit forward, if not rude...what relevance does it have to our discussions really???

anyway :)

best of luck to everyone