06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Hi All,

I need urgent reply as i need advise regarding one requirement which came to my friend who has got ITA in January. He submitted his all documents on MYCIC on Feb 1 and yesterday he is contacted for few more documents:

1- Schedule 4A
2- Schedule 4

Why have they asked for Schedule 4A? My friend didn't submitted it earlier. He has received SINP nomination under SINP-EE category without job offer. He was nominated in Decmber, 2015.

Now, we need advise from all of you here as you guys would be more beneficial for us in this state.

Schedule 4A is ECONOMIC CLASSES - Provinical Nominee - Business Nominee. Please advise on first page, which sections he need to fill? As he don't have any business. We believe that we should write N/A in section 4 and we are not sure what to write in Section 5 which states: Business Plan / Investment / Intended Occupation in Canada.

Please advise accordingly.

Is this normal to receive first communication from CIC like this? Everyone receives like this usually?

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello guys
Two questions please;
1-for thos who landed; did you sign any documents to live in SK for certain perioed so u can renew ur PR?
2-after accepting nomination, is all the process online or there is something to fill or sign manually in the application?
Thanka

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Congrats buddy! told you it was possible :)
Hope you've gotten the new PCC!
Thanks One_Topsy,
yes, u were right :)
as you know CIC asks last 10 years address history, in this period i stayed in 2 cities, i planned to obtain PCC from both so that address on PCC can be matched with addresses mentioned in the personal activity.
pls suggest whether it work work?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
charan_yalala said:
Congrats Abdul. +1 and Special Thanks to One_Topsy for helping.
Can you please in-detail explain your process in getting the re- nomination in steps like
Email format used etc as this will be helpful for future applicants who might face a case of rejection frpm CIC while they file PR

Regards
Thanks charan_yalala,

following steps are taken to obtain revised SINP nomination

1. Created a new EE Profile and Job validation Code

and then sent following document to SINP through Email

2. revision form, which is available at sinp website http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form
3. LOE (where you need to explain your circumstances in polite and requesting way, in this letter pls mention old and new EE Profile and Job Code)
4. Previous SINP Nomination Letter
5. CIC Rejection Letter
6. Bank Statement

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
rizwan150 said:
Hi All,

I need urgent reply as i need advise regarding one requirement which came to my friend who has got ITA in January. He submitted his all documents on MYCIC on Feb 1 and yesterday he is contacted for few more documents:

1- Schedule 4A
2- Schedule 4

Why have they asked for Schedule 4? My friend didn't submitted it earlier. He has received SINP nomination under SINP-EE category without job offer. He was nominated in Decmber, 2015.

Now, we need advise from all of you here as you guys would be more beneficial for us in this state.

Schedule 4A is ECONOMIC CLASSES - Provinical Nominee - Business Nominee. Please advise on first page, which sections he need to fill? As he don't have any business. We believe that we should write N/A in section 4 and we are not sure what to write in Section 5 which states: Business Plan / Investment / Intended Occupation in Canada.

Please advise accordingly.

Is this normal to receive first communication from CIC like this? Everyone receives like this usually?

All PNP nominated person are requested to submit Schedule 4 file, its normal. Fill up Schedule 4 as usual like previous submitted for SINP and Schedule 4A is not application (if he is not business nominee). What I did just rename that file with not applicable and uploaded.

Hope it will help you. :)

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
dontelother said:
All PNP nominated person are requested to submit Schedule 4 file, its normal. Fill up Schedule 4 as usual like previous submitted for SINP and Schedule 4A is not application (if he is not business nominee). What I did just rename that file with not applicable and uploaded.

Hope it will help you. :)
What is your current case status? You were also asked to submit schedule 4A form?

They have specifically asked for the schedule 4A so thats why we are not sure what to do with that form, as that form says: ECONOMIC CLASSES - Provinical Nominee - Business Nominee. so what i perceive its for both provincial as well as business.

Section 5 says about writing Business Plan / Investment / Intended Occupation in Canada. So if we take third clause Intended occupation in canada, that might be asking to write some extract from summary statement which was provided to SINP earlier ???

Is it like this? Please share some further information as you know its written in their email if you dont provide the required documents we will proceed with information what we have on file and decide accordingly. So if this 4A is really required and we dont provide by writing not applicable, this might end up negatively?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
abdulqayyum said:
Thanks charan_yalala,

following steps are taken to obtain revised SINP nomination

1. Created a new EE Profile and Job validation Code

and then sent following document to SINP through Email

2. revision form, which is available at sinp website http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form
3. LOE (where you need to explain your circumstances in polite and requesting way, in this letter pls mention old and new EE Profile and Job Code)
4. Previous SINP Nomination Letter
5. CIC Rejection Letter
6. Bank Statement
Thanks and +1 to you

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Topsy/Charan yala, need a clarification regarding PCC. My wife stayed with her parents before marriage (it was 11 years back) which is in the same locality as mine.

1) Do I need to get a separate PCC for her parents address and her current address or only current address is fine?
2) She had traveled to Seychelles during her college days and was there about 2 months. Is a PCC mandatory from Seychelles as I've read in CIC site that "For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country"?

Please guide.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
She dooesn't need PCC for 2 months visit.
As for the stay with her parents, the BEST option is a PCC for the Country that does not indicate any address. This has been the way most people from India have been successful at CIC stage.
I cannot say for sure, but if the prefferred option is not available, she should get PCC covering all places she has stayed.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
with express entry its difficult to cross 450. So I am interested in applying provinces like Ontario , saskatchewan , Nova scotia, New brunswick.

I want to apply for Nova Scotia occupations in demand with express entry. as this process takesaround 6-9 months more than 6 months for state nomination. So I am interested in applying for SINP express entry with no job offer .

Now clear my doubt that can I apply for two provinces simultaneously ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
dreamcanada66 said:
with express entry its difficult to cross 450. So I am interested in applying provinces like Ontario , saskatchewan , Nova scotia, New brunswick.

I want to apply for Nova Scotia occupations in demand with express entry. as this process takesaround 6-9 months more than 6 months for state nomination. So I am interested in applying for SINP express entry with no job offer .

Now clear my doubt that can I apply for two provinces simultaneously ?
Yes, you can

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
For SINP Proof of funds can we submit gift deed by father
My Friend has half the amount in his from past 6 months but other half his father is giving him as a Gift Deed. Ontario and CIC accepts it.
Does SINP Accepts the Gift Deed? His father is ready to do a affidavit as per below

1 PA Letter of Explanation, Affidavit Settlement / Proof of Funds (That came as a Gift from my father)
2 Principle Applicant 6 Months Bank Statement
3 Principle Applicant Bank letter stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $ (That came as a Gift from my father)

4 Father, Original legal Gift Deed and affidavit
5 Father, Bank letter stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $ transferred to my account with cheques copy
6 Father, Property, Net Worth Certificates from Chartered Accountant, Chartered Engineer
(Stating also my parents willingness to support me apart from the gift amount for XXX CAN $ they transferred to my account)

Regards

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Hi all,

If anyone wants to apply for Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category, does the ECA require here?

Thanks
Shooter

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shooterspalace said:
Hi all,

If anyone wants to apply for Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category, does the ECA require here?

Thanks
Shooter
No, ECA is not required for SINP but in CIC, you have to submit ECA. I asked the SINP by emailing them and SINP replied that they do not need any ECA!

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashmilwaqas said:
No, ECA is not required for SINP but in CIC, you have to submit ECA. I asked the SINP by emailing them and SINP replied that they do not need any ECA!
ECA is required for SINP. No where is written that ECA is not required....Yes on documents checklist its mentioned that Credential evaluation is required.