+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
helloc said:
Here is the letter they send to me. A similar applicant in my local community got 'In Processing' this morning who submitted his application on Jan 5. I figure that her application was assessed by another CO.

February 17, 2015
Mr.XXX

Re: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant: XXX
Date of Birth:XX-XX-1980
File Number: 108XXXX
Dear Mr. XXX:
Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to
consider you under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category. Assessments under
this program are limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all
the required qualifications. Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing
documents.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and
documents. You can find more information for the SINP at immigration.gov.sk.ca.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Enclosure
Document: Missing Required Documents List

Missing Documents:
Principal Applicant -XXX
Offer of Permanent Employment from a Sask Employer
Job Approval Letter

With this denial letter, it means you did not upload all needed document if truly you applied for SINP without job offer. You were lucky to get your application submitted after Jan 2, you should have ensured all your document were intact. Looking at this letter from another angle, I think you clicked yes for the Job offer section for your application to go through.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
tetunte said:
But why ?, are you pending to send any information?

I had this status only one day, then returned to In Process, and I could notice in my file
that my requested documents were attached accordingly

is that your case ?

They asked for missing documents, already sent to them just two days after, they upload all the missing documents except the post secondary transcript, i sent it 3 times & i have the confirmation that they received the doc. but till now the doc did not uploaded and the status did not change.

Note, they mentioned in missing documents letter:
Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing.
The SINP will contact you if any further information is required. If any of your
personal information changes (i.e. mailing address, family composition, marital status
etc.), please notify our office quoting your file number.

what is your advise? i think to wait till pass 30 days, if have not any feedback, i will send mail to them asking for more information.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
You applied for SINP occupation in demand on 8 january!! Wasn't that a bonus for you? Are you sure you or someone without your consent ticked the job offer tickbox :p some people applied after 2nd of January and one of them got in process today? They must have job offer or you kidding :) Very strange situation.... Please make sure if someone isn't making you fool. :)

You no go fit kill me with laughter(Pidgin English)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
helloc said:
:-[
Hi,everybody

My status changed to Application returned today and I received an e-mail. They asked me to provide an offer.

I submitted my application under sinp 2015 without job offer. My application is kind of different compared to most of yours.

I tried my best to submit my application on Jan 2. After I managed to upload all the documents the window closed. 2 days later I knew from a local community that they still release sevel slots each day. We believe they deleted some duplicate applications.There are several guys in that community who successfully submitted their application after Jan 2. I sat before my computer for hours everyday during the next few days. They didn't release the chances at a fixed time, all we could do was clicking the buttons again and again to see that red warning saying that it's full.
I didn't give up and then on Jan 8 I succeeded.

I feel I am lucky until today I got the email and it's unfair because there are people who submitted more than one application and people who didn't upload several mandatory documents.

I want to ask your guys, please give me some advice. I plan to send an e-mail to one of the senior officers. If someone get the email address please send it to me. Any suggestions will also be appreciated.

Hello,

With the above mail, it is clear that you checked the Job Offer button.

Just find time to go through your submission once again.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
Hi, friends, I am new here, one of unlucky applicants for FSW2014.
Now I decided to try to immigrate by the nominee program ti saskatchewan.

Can I kindly ask you, as I do not find anything about it on the web site,
Is there any deadline to apply and how many nominations for this yera?

Thanks in advance

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Liliiiiii said:
Hi, friends, I am new here, one of unlucky applicants for FSW2014.
Now I decided to try to immigrate by the nominee program ti saskatchewan.

Can I kindly ask you, as I do not find anything about it on the web site,
Is there any deadline to apply and how many nominations for this yera?

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum Lili. Happy to have you here :)
As you may have seen SINP occupation in demand subclass has closed for this year.
Wht happened to your 2014 application? Whatever it is, You are in right place..as SINP is going to launch their express entry subclass soon and you can apply to get 600 points in your EE profile to get imminent ITA.
There is no deadline for SINP; as long as the quota fills up it closes automatically. It's like first come first serve basis :) this year they would take 1000 application.
Assuming you got EE profile and other document ready, you will have to lodge application with SINP Online immediately after the time starts. Keep on checking for SINP EE subclass opening date and time to lodge it immediately. Hope you can make it this time.
For requirement and other details visit their website, I am giving you the link below:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Best of luck. :)

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
FSWCIO said:
Welcome to the forum Lili. Happy to have you here :)
As you may have seen SINP occupation in demand subclass has closed for this year.
Wht happened to your 2014 application? Whatever it is, You are in right place..as SINP is going to launch their express entry subclass soon and you can apply to get 600 points in your EE profile to get imminent ITA.
There is no deadline for SINP; as long as the quota fills up it closes automatically. It's like first come first serve basis :)
Assuming you got EE profile and other document ready, you will have to lodge application with SINP Online immediately after the time starts. Keep on checking for SINP EE subclass opening date and time to lodge it immediately. Hope you can make it this time.
For requirement and other details visit their website, I am giving you the link below:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Best of luck. :)
Thanks a lot dear friend!!!!

My fsw application reached to CIC on October 29 and the cap as I read from the treads is capped on October 21. That is my second bad luck. The same happened with Nova Scotia-sent to late and the same here..... only 8 days...... It drives me crazy....
Now decided to try this one and again I am late :)))))) Funny :)))
Thanks a lot for the link, I will follow it....
What do you think am I eligible? I had 67 points for FSW.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Liliiiiii said:
Thanks a lot dear friend!!!!

My fsw application reached to CIC on October 29 and the cap as I read from the treads is capped on October 21. That is my second bad luck. The same happened with Nova Scotia-sent to late and the same here..... only 8 days...... It drives me crazy....
Now decided to try this one and again I am late :)))))) Funny :)))
Thanks a lot for the link, I will follow it....
What do you think am I eligible? I had 67 points for FSW.
You should be fine this time. Check their website frequently for starting date. Download and check the application guide for your point assessment grid :)

vgo

Feb 13, 2015
Hi All
I need your help.
I have news from my application IN PROCESS:)
Today i got email from SINP about missing documents, they asked me to re-submit statement from bank, as it is not shown last three month activity. But i sent them statement from 01/08/2014 up to 30/12/2014. what's problem?
In my opinion they need statement till 17/02/2015 up to this email date? what do you think.

The second missing document was.
Dependant Child

Passport Expiry < 2 Years
Ensure you have an up to date passport during all stages of the immigration process.

I think will be better to take new passport, as passport expairy date is 26/07/2015

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
vgo said:
Hi All
I need your help.
I have news from my application IN PROCESS:)
Today i got email from SINP about missing documents, they asked me to re-submit statement from bank, as it is not shown last three month activity. But i sent them statement from 01/08/2014 up to 30/12/2014. what's problem?
In my opinion they need statement till 17/02/2015 up to this email date? what do you think.

The second missing document was.
Dependant Child

Passport Expiry < 2 Years
Ensure you have an up to date passport during all stages of the immigration process.

I think will be better to take new passport, as passport expairy date is 26/07/2015

Send to them up to date bank statement for the last three months.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Still waiting on applicant

They asked for missing documents, already sent to them just two days after, they upload all the missing documents except the post secondary transcript, i sent it 3 times & i have the confirmation that they received the doc. but till now the doc did not uploaded and the status did not change.

Note, they mentioned in missing documents letter:
Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing.
The SINP will contact you if any further information is required. If any of your
personal information changes (i.e. mailing address, family composition, marital status
etc.), please notify our office quoting your file number.

what is your advise? i think to wait till pass 30 days, if have not any feedback, i will send mail to them asking for more information.