+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
okasmahm said:
Still waiting on applicant

They asked for missing documents, already sent to them just two days after, they upload all the missing documents except the post secondary transcript, i sent it 3 times & i have the confirmation that they received the doc. but till now the doc did not uploaded and the status did not change.

Note, they mentioned in missing documents letter:
Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing.
The SINP will contact you if any further information is required. If any of your
personal information changes (i.e. mailing address, family composition, marital status
etc.), please notify our office quoting your file number.
what is your advise? i think to wait till pass 30 days, if have not any feedback, i will send mail to them asking for more information.

I have similar case related to my bank statement and it took about 1.5 months. The reason was the investigation of amount in my current account statement from Canada, and later they requested explanation related to legal source of the mentioned amount.
I assume, that something attracted SINP attention in you post secondary transcript and after review they will contact you or change the status into "In process".

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
hi,

First: i am trying to fill out the SINP forms these days. in one of the forms SCHEDULE 4 ECONOMIC CLASSES - PROVINCIAL NOMINEES it asks about
question 3: which provincial government has nominated you?
since i have not been nominated by any other province nor by SINP i should write none in this section right?

Second: in ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION SECTION C it asks about the all of your brother and sisters information. i have an elder brother about whom i dnt have any information on his date of birth, present address etc. i know the city but not sure on the exact address. i have mentioned in the box that i dnt have any info about him as i have not met him for over a decade now. so my question is will there be any issue if i say so?

thanks in advance

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
sumairak said:
hi,

First: i am trying to fill out the SINP forms these days. in one of the forms SCHEDULE 4 ECONOMIC CLASSES - PROVINCIAL NOMINEES it asks about
question 3: which provincial government has nominated you?
since i have not been nominated by any other province nor by SINP i should write none in this section right?

Second: in ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION SECTION C it asks about the all of your brother and sisters information. i have an elder brother about whom i dnt have any information on his date of birth, present address etc. i know the city but not sure on the exact address. i have mentioned in the box that i dnt have any info about him as i have not met him for over a decade now. so my question is will there be any issue if i say so?

thanks in advance
It won't harm you if you mention your brother's address same as your family address.

helloc

Feb 17, 2015
FSWCIO said:
You applied for SINP occupation in demand on 8 january!! Wasn't that a bonus for you? Are you sure you or someone without your consent ticked the job offer tickbox :p some people applied after 2nd of January and one of them got in process today? They must have job offer or you kidding :) Very strange situation.... Please make sure if someone isn't making you fool. :)
I am pretty sure I didn't tick the job offer tickbox. I tried clicking the buttons at lease 1000 times between Jan 2 and Jan 8 only got that red warning saying the SINP 2015 without job offer is full. If I had chosen with job offer I would have submitted by only one click. Before Jan 8 they released several vacant slots each day at different time. As I know at least 5 people succeeded during that time, they all submitted under without job offer category. I am also sure one of them got 'In Processing' today.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
helloc said:
I am pretty sure I didn't tick the job offer tickbox. I tried clicking the buttons at lease 1000 times between Jan 2 and Jan 8 only got that red warning saying the SINP 2015 without job offer is full. If I had chosen with job offer I would have submitted by only one click. Before Jan 8 they released several vacant slots each day at different time. As I know at least 5 people succeeded during that time, they all submitted under without job offer category. I am also sure one of them got 'In Processing' today.
What does your current status shows in Online Portal?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
vgo said:
Hi All
I need your help.
I have news from my application IN PROCESS:)
Today i got email from SINP about missing documents, they asked me to re-submit statement from bank, as it is not shown last three month activity. But i sent them statement from 01/08/2014 up to 30/12/2014. what's problem?
In my opinion they need statement till 17/02/2015 up to this email date? what do you think.

The second missing document was.
Dependant Child

Passport Expiry < 2 Years
Ensure you have an up to date passport during all stages of the immigration process.

I think will be better to take new passport, as passport expairy date is 26/07/2015
What does your current status shows in the Online Portal?

Did they state any timeframe for the three months Bank Statement if not kindly provide for them a statement of account from November 1st 2014 to date.

Also try to check your Settlement Fund Page Profile Online to ascertain if your POF amount is reflecting in it as well as the date it was converted.

Also renew your dependent child's passport and send As soon as possible.

Do you mind checking this your ward' s passport page in the OASIS to ascertain if the scanned copy is still intact.

All the very best as we are eager to hear from you.

Regards,

Spiceytank

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
vgo said:
Barev Manucharyanroza. can you give me any advice related witb my issue, that i have posted

Are you from Armenia?

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
vgo said:
I send you PM. I need more information to understand why SINP did not consider your statement and I will try to help you:)

vgo

Feb 13, 2015
spicey said:
What does your current status shows in the Online Portal?

Did they state any timeframe for the three months Bank Statement if not kindly provide for them a statement of account from November 1st 2014 to date.

Also try to check your Settlement Fund Page Profile Online to ascertain if your POF amount is reflecting in it as well as the date it was converted.

Also renew your dependent child's passport and send As soon as possible.

Do you mind checking this your ward' s passport page in the OASIS to ascertain if the scanned copy is still intact.

All the very best as we are eager to hear from you.

Regards,

Spiceytank
Thanks for your advise
My application status is Waiting on Applicant

i must submit document in email immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca quoting my file number?

I will re-submit statement and new passport after 10 days, as to take new passport will take a time.
whats your opinion? to send statement tomorrow and new passport after 10 days? or together after 10 days?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
vgo said:
Thanks for your advise
My application status is Waiting on Applicant

i must submit document in email immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca quoting my file number?

I will re-submit statement and new passport after 10 days, as to take new passport will take a time.
whats your opinion? to send statement tomorrow and new passport after 10 days? or together after 10 days?
Send your statement tomorrow while you send your pass sport later.

Are your Settlement Fund and Dependent Child's passport showing in their respective pages.

Check also if your POF has been converted lately.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
guys

I have a huge problem!!!!!!!!!

U know that SINP asked me to renew my passport

Now I got the renewed one but I was astonish to find difference in my name :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my name was written in 6 names (first name second name third name..........sixth name)

and they decide to write it only till the fourth name

and like that all the documents I sent need to be changed in order to delete the extra last two names

what shall I do?