+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:
I got the documents request after a week of being In Process
first they change the status to Waiting on Applicant then they send me the email
Thanks for the info. Good luck with your application.

Anymore update today? :)

vgo

Feb 13, 2015
Dreamer2014 said:
for the first question : if they need any other documents they will make your status "Waiting on Applicant " and they will send u an email otherwise just wait

second question : your CLB is 6 since u have a band less than 6

thirdly : welcome to the forum :)
Thanks ;)

helloc

Feb 17, 2015
:-[
Hi,everybody

My status changed to Application returned today and I received an e-mail. They asked me to provide an offer.

I submitted my application under sinp 2015 without job offer. My application is kind of different compared to most of yours.

I tried my best to submit my application on Jan 2. After I managed to upload all the documents the window closed. 2 days later I knew from a local community that they still release sevel slots each day. We believe they deleted some duplicate applications.There are several guys in that community who successfully submitted their application after Jan 2. I sat before my computer for hours everyday during the next few days. They didn't release the chances at a fixed time, all we could do was clicking the buttons again and again to see that red warning saying that it's full.
I didn't give up and then on Jan 8 I succeeded.

I feel I am lucky until today I got the email and it's unfair because there are people who submitted more than one application and people who didn't upload several mandatory documents.

I want to ask your guys, please give me some advice. I plan to send an e-mail to one of the senior officers. If someone get the email address please send it to me. Any suggestions will also be appreciated.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
helloc said:
Hi,everybody

My status changed to Application returned today and I received an e-mail. They asked me to provide an offer.

I submitted my application under sinp 2015 without job offer. My application is kind of different compared to most of yours.

I tried my best to submit my application on Jan 2. After I managed to upload all the documents the window closed. 2 days later I knew from a local community that they still release sevel slots each day. We believe they deleted some duplicate applications.There are several guys in that community who successfully submitted their application after Jan 2. I sat before my computer for hours everyday during the next few days. They didn't release the chances at a fixed time, all we could do was clicking the buttons again and again to see that red warning saying that it's full.

I feel I am lucky until today I got the email and it's unfair because there are people who submitted more than one application and people who didn't upload several mandatory documents.

I want to ask your guys, please give me some advice. I plan to send an e-mail to one of the senior officers. If someone get the email address please send it to me. Any suggestions will also be appreciated.

Did they send to you any feedback regarding the rejection reasons? did they mention anything or just application returned?

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
helloc said:
Hi,everybody

Kindly, share us all the story.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
helloc said:
Hi,everybody

Hello buddy,

For you to have succedded in submitting your application on the 8th day of January, am sure you MUST have checked the ' with job offer" button.

SINP has repeatedly confirmed and affirmed to our for unites who enquired of their submission of been in threshold. Not only that, they even went ahead to assure them of getting a response in a due course as their data base was set to accommodate 500 applications without Job offer. However, as soon as their system time stamped the actual it stopped receiving application.

This is to my own understanding.

helloc

Feb 17, 2015
spicey said:
Hello buddy,

For you to have succedded in submitting your application on the 8th day of January, am sure you MUST have checked the ' with job offer" button.

SINP has repeatedly confirmed and affirmed to our for unites who enquired of their submission of been in threshold. Not only that, they even went ahead to assure them of getting a response in a due course as their data base was set to accommodate 500 applications without Job offer. However, as soon as their system time stamped the actual it stopped receiving application.

This is to my own understanding.
The application was created on Jan 2 under sinp 2015 without job offer. There are several guys in my local community who successfully submitted their application after that day like me and one of them got her application changed to In Processing today which she submitted on Jan 5.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
helloc said:
The application was created on Jan 2 under sinp 2015 without job offer. There are several guys in my local community who successfully submitted their application after that day like me and one of them got her application changed to In Processing today which she submitted on Jan 5.
Kindly remove all the privacy settings from the mail they sent you and do paste the mail here for us to analyse and comment accordingly.

Am surprised that today being your first day in the thread you just painted a frightful post.

Hope you aren't one of us in disguise......laffs

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
helloc said:
Well SINP never stop to surprise us...

really sorry, to hear your story, and my case last year was exactly like you I couldn't submit my ielts on time, just
to know later that SINP requested this missing documents without mayor problems...

Ok you need to share with us your specific reason of deny, maybe someone could give you some pieces of advice, as far
as I know they are requesting a Job Offer?

Maybe if they are requesting a Job Offer they are confirming that the 500 spaces were already completed when you applied on January 8

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
okasmahm said:
hello team

my status still waiting on applicant since 26th of January wish me luck pls.
But why ?, are you pending to send any information?

I had this status only one day, then returned to In Process, and I could notice in my file
that my requested documents were attached accordingly

is that your case ?

helloc

Feb 17, 2015
spicey said:
Kindly remove all the privacy settings from the mail they sent you and do paste the mail here for us to analyse and comment accordingly.

Am surprised that today being your first day in the thread you just painted a frightful post.

Hope you aren't one of us in disguise......laffs
Here is the letter they send to me. A similar applicant in my local community got 'In Processing' this morning who submitted his application on Jan 5. I figure that her application was assessed by another CO.

February 17, 2015
Mr.XXX

Re: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant: XXX
Date of Birth:XX-XX-1980
File Number: 108XXXX
Dear Mr. XXX:
Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to
consider you under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category. Assessments under
this program are limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all
the required qualifications. Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing
documents.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and
documents. You can find more information for the SINP at immigration.gov.sk.ca.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Enclosure
Document: Missing Required Documents List

Missing Documents:
Principal Applicant -XXX
Offer of Permanent Employment from a Sask Employer
Job Approval Letter

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
helloc said:
Here is the letter they send to me. A similar applicant in my local community got 'In Processing' this morning who submitted his application on Jan 5. I figure that her application was assessed by another CO.

February 17, 2015
Mr.XXX

Re: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant: XXX
Date of Birth:XX-XX-1980
File Number: 108XXXX
Dear Mr. XXX:
Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to
consider you under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category. Assessments under
this program are limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all
the required qualifications. Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing
documents.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and
documents. You can find more information for the SINP at immigration.gov.sk.ca.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Enclosure
Document: Missing Required Documents List

Missing Documents:
Principal Applicant -XXX
Offer of Permanent Employment from a Sask Employer
Job Approval Letter
You applied for SINP occupation in demand on 8 january!! Wasn't that a bonus for you? Are you sure you or someone without your consent ticked the job offer tickbox :p some people applied after 2nd of January and one of them got in process today? They must have job offer or you kidding :) Very strange situation.... Please make sure if someone isn't making you fool. :)