+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:
guys

I have a huge problem!!!!!!!!!

U know that SINP asked me to renew my passport

Now I got the renewed one but I was astonish to find difference in my name :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my name was written in 6 names (first name second name third name..........sixth name)

and they decide to write it only till the fourth name

and like that all the documents I sent need to be changed in order to delete the extra last two names

what shall I do?
Calm down my friend. Take a deep breathe and take time to correct the passport first than send all requested documents.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011

Regardless of the fact that you accidentally or intentionally clicked on the JOB OFFER option your application should not be rejected cause right at the beginning the online application system lets you pick the SINP -Without Job Offer/ High Demand option, if you claimed some points due to Job Offer then it's a different story, but if you have enough points without job offer then you should not get penalized for just one minor mistake, you should email the immigration officer to review your file, make sure in your email you create a small table of points in which you could show them that even if you don't have Job offer you are still eligible.

If other applicants are getting chance to provide documents (e.g. bank statements etc,) then why you shouldn't get a chance, i hope your Immigration officer was not David Li. Whatever is the case just email him (or who so ever is your immigration officer) and CC the SINP Director christa.ross @ gov.sk.ca
Also CC Minister Anne McRorie Anne.McRorie @ gov.sk.ca

Keep your email Precise and make sure you put a table in which you explain them about your points.

Hopefully this helps !

Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :) Don't Loose Hope :)

helloc said:
:-[
Hi,everybody

My status changed to Application returned today and I received an e-mail. They asked me to provide an offer.

I submitted my application under sinp 2015 without job offer. My application is kind of different compared to most of yours.

I tried my best to submit my application on Jan 2. After I managed to upload all the documents the window closed. 2 days later I knew from a local community that they still release sevel slots each day. We believe they deleted some duplicate applications.There are several guys in that community who successfully submitted their application after Jan 2. I sat before my computer for hours everyday during the next few days. They didn't release the chances at a fixed time, all we could do was clicking the buttons again and again to see that red warning saying that it's full.
I didn't give up and then on Jan 8 I succeeded.

I feel I am lucky until today I got the email and it's unfair because there are people who submitted more than one application and people who didn't upload several mandatory documents.

I want to ask your guys, please give me some advice. I plan to send an e-mail to one of the senior officers. If someone get the email address please send it to me. Any suggestions will also be appreciated.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Dreamer2014 said:
guys

I have a huge problem!!!!!!!!!

U know that SINP asked me to renew my passport

Now I got the renewed one but I was astonish to find difference in my name :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my name was written in 6 names (first name second name third name..........sixth name)

and they decide to write it only till the fourth name

and like that all the documents I sent need to be changed in order to delete the extra last two names

what shall I do?
Ask the passport office to change the name and keep it as it was in your old passport. If this is not possible for the passport officer then ask him to provide you a explanation letter for the same, which you can submit to SINP incase there is name change.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
@ FSWCIO
@abhispat

actually I will not be able to correct it

and I asked them for justification and they refuse

I really don't know what to do in that

Ravi. T

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Take an appointment with passport officer to explain your situation/ Please write a written complaint to the passport officer by attaching a photo copy of your old and new passport. Minor change in the name should be fine because your old passport number will be mentioned on the new passport.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dreamer2014 said:
@ FSWCIO
@ abhispat

What name do you have in your old passport?

Does it reflect your sixth name that is from first name to six name?

If yes, they ought to have adopted the names the have in the old passports.

How many names do you have in the old passport?

Visit them back as your names MUST tally with what you have in both your Birth certificate as well as your Old Passport.

Dear all,

Kindly advise Dreamer accordingly.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dreamer2014 said:
@ FSWCIO
@ abhispat

What name do you have in your old passport?

Does it reflect your sixth name that is from first name to six name?

If yes, they ought to have adopted the names the have in the old passports.

How many names do you have in the old passport?

Visit them back as your names MUST tally with what you have in both your Birth certificate as well as your Old Passport.

Dear all,

Kindly advise Dreamer accordingly.

Check your PM please

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
guys

from this side it seems impossible I tried all this today even I went to complain in the police but they will do nothing

these are the new rules and they will not do it for me

what if I send in my cover letter to SINP to delete the last 2 names from the forms

what do u think about it?

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
although i have a lot of valid visas on my old passport they will all be cancelled because of this

i really don't know what to do?

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Dreamer2014 said:
although i have a lot of valid visas on my old passport they will all be cancelled because of this

Your names are too long, why do you have up to six names on a passport? Don't mind me, just being nosy :-*. The only thing you can do now is to let SINP be aware and they can edit your online name as it appears on your passport or they would ask you to re-fill your federal forms. If you are not bothered about spending additional money, you can also apply for another one and hand that to your immigration office and let them know why you need another. Your visas cannot be cancelled because of change of name since they are on a different passport. After all, the four names on the new passport are on the old one. All these western countries are satisfied with just two names especially the English speaking countries.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:

How come!!! How a persons name can be modified by passport office!! Are you missing anything?
I'd suggest you to try again with a cool head. Try to put your full name on passport.

If it's not possible after all the effort than provide the copy to SINP along all requested paper and a simple short explanation that new passport has your modified name because of respective offices rules. Don't think so it would be a problem as long as your old passport number is there and SINP would issue the nomination with your new name :)

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Dreamer2014, include a letter explaining your situation to SINP.

I'm pretty sure they'll understand. Worst case scenario, they'll ask you to fill out the forms again.

yongzhang

Jan 22, 2015
beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
hi, everybody, i maybe encounter a problem. Last week , SINP asked me to provide transaction history of my settlement funds, i provided fixed term deposit to them at Feb, 17, but until now ,my status is still waiting on applicant. Does it means what i provide not fit SINP requirement?

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry Yongzhang, you provided them what they asked for. SINP staff may take a couple of days to update your status. Good luck!