Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
lenardparnold said:
So it seems like the new line is the one of the top and it bumped the original one down to the bottom. For me, the line on the bottom seems like the original line and is all accurate, and the line on the top seems to be the new line and the dates seems strange....
Actually that's right the new lower line was the ONLY line before where it said "decision made" for sponsorship and "in process" for the PR it does appear the new one has pushed the original down...

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2010 sent to Canada
File Transfer...
29/11/2010 Sponsorship approved, PR app sent to Singapore
So for the new line that is in process for both, what are the dates it says when you click on them both?

It's like singapore is referring to my sponsorship application (the one that was already approved in mississauaga) in the first colum and says they recieved it at the same time as mt wife's pr....

I think the original line was a comination of both mississauaga and asingapore (the first colum for mississauaga's sponsorship applicatuion processing, and the second colum for singapore's processing of my wife's visa) but the new line is for singapore only AND singapore actually does get my whole original sponsorship application to look at and process again along with my wife's pr app. All the recsults and dates/info given for the pr application status is the same, but the results and dates are different for the "sponsorship app status." One is obviously showing mississauaga's processing and approval but the new line is implying that singapore receieved my sponsorship app again on the same day they got my wife's pr app and started processing it a couple days later......

So maybe a new system is in effect where mississauga does an initial approval for the sponsor but then singapore has to approve not only my wife's pr but the sponsor as well, again....

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
lenardparnold said:
So for the new line that is in process for both, what are the dates it says when you click on them both?
The dates all look like they line up correctly.

In process for sponsorship - Shows the app showing up on Feb 8th, starting processing on march 8th,

Decision made for sponsorship - shows letter sent march 8th and application transferred on March 17th

PR - in process & decision made shows the same right now, application received on March 17th, in process july 17th and meds received..

arvin812

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2010
Bangkokcanuck said:
The dates all look like they line up correctly.

In process for sponsorship - Shows the app showing up on Feb 8th, starting processing on march 8th,

Decision made for sponsorship - shows letter sent march 8th and application transferred on March 17th

PR - in process & decision made shows the same right now, application received on March 17th, in process july 17th and meds received..
@Bangkokcanuck, we have exactly the same timeline. Our files should be sitting shoulder to shoulder down there. Only difference is my medicals is not yet received which I doubt. I ordered CAIPS and since June 20+ they have opened my file. Medical have been received. Pending is criminality and inadmissibility. That was by June 20+. I was hoping for a speedier process for us. Cross fingers.
Good luck to all of us that was under SG VO. Don't lose hope and keep ourselves busy. Processing maybe slow but time flies fast when we are using it efficiently. Cheers.
My wife will be coming here in SG tomorrow for a 5 weeks visit. We will try to apply for a tourist visa for me so I can visit her while waiting. Nothing to lose by trying I guess.

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
arvin812 said:
That was by June 20+. I was hoping for a speedier process for us. Cross fingers. Good luck to all of us that was under SG VO. Don't lose hope and keep ourselves busy. Processing maybe slow but time flies fast when we are using it efficiently. Cheers.
I must admit I am quite happy with the time line now, I assumed we would be waiting until for at least another few months to hear or see any change based on the fact that so many people from end of last year are still waiting to hear anything.

My wife will be coming here in SG tomorrow for a 5 weeks visit. We will try to apply for a tourist visa for me so I can visit her while waiting. Nothing to lose by trying I guess.
Enjoy your visit I have often said I have no idea how people get through this process being apart... I hate being apart from my family for a few hours, forget a few months.. or more.

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
Should I be worried or be contacting someone? As stated just the other day my wife's application went "in process" on July 17th.

All seemed fine everything online was up to date and correct.

My wife went to log in today to show her family and she got this msg. I KNOW the info entered is correct as I tried it myself and it's the same info we have been using all along to access the site... thoughts???

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

* Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
* This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
* At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
o sponsored a member of the family class;
o applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
o applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
o applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
o applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
o applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
o applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
o applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
bangkokcanuck hopefully they are only updating stuff on CIC and nothing else.. otherwise try using your receipt numbers or file number if you have one.. i dont think you should be too worried just call CIC to make sure everythings ok by tomorrow or day after if it doesnt change..

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Well, the same thing happened for me.. I can't sign in either and it gives the same message.... I usually sign in using my last name and date of birth, so also tries using my wife's, but nothing.... Any one else having trouble logging in?

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
lenardparnold said:
Well, the same thing happened for me.. I can't sign in either and it gives the same message.... I usually sign in using my last name and date of birth, so also tries using my wife's, but nothing.... Any one else having trouble logging in?
If you are having the same issues I would assume that what Blues said is likely correct they might be doing some sort of system upgrade or data upgrade etc.. likely not worth worrying about unless things don't get back to normal once they open for business again next week.

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
im extremely worried and pissed off right now.. i have been emailing singapore with no replies and i think i understand now why that is the case, they havent done anything with our file! since the files been transferred on 13th of Jan there has been some sort of an update (looks like information updates) on the 1st of FEb 2011, and since then its just been sitting there..
EVERYTHING says not started.. :(

Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: not started

i really didnt expect to see something so bizarre after its been 6 months since the files been sitting in singapore.. i was hoping for atleast a completed security check but not even the first step is done :( also his medicals are going to expire by 6th september im pretty sure he is going to have to re-do them. im gonna ask singapore if he should just do them ahead and send them the stupid papers..

the good thing after waiting for CAIPS since the last 1 month and 2 weeks has been that now I finally know the file number associated with my spouse's file. the one i have been bugging singapore to let me know of. Also I wanted to check if his address, number etc were correct and they are.. they mustve just briefly read the file since there are some notes about how we met and got married but other than that i see nothing that says that they are working on it.. and here i was hoping i would be close to hearing something.. i had come to visit my spouse since i was hoping to get over the bad wait period and be together with him atleast if nothing.. anyway i have my return flight on the 7th of august. i will bombard the singapore visa office with a bunch of emails until then and will probably call them today and ask what the hell is going on. since i cant call the CPC mississauga office from here i will talk to them when i go back if needed.

i know the wait time for the singapore office has extended.. but seriously after 6 months and seeing that nothing has happened at all really makes me mad.

shafin or any other applicants from Bangladesh, have you guys had your status changed to In Process yet? i know they have been replying to your emails Shafin, but i dont remember if your file says in process yet.. please let me know, thanks.

shafin

Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Jan 27, 2012
blues said:
i know the wait time for the singapore office has extended.. but seriously after 6 months and seeing that nothing has happened at all really makes me mad.

shafin or any other applicants from Bangladesh, have you guys had your status changed to In Process yet? i know they have been replying to your emails Shafin, but i dont remember if your file says in process yet.. please let me know, thanks.
my file still says received. but in my caips note medical is done. i strongly believe that your file will be in process coming week. don't worry too much. i know exactly how you feel, i am in same situation. only thing we can do is try to relax. my friend's file is in process and medical have been received since July 13th,2011. his file was transferred to Singapore on January 4th, 2011.
can you plz tell me in caips note what is ur (1st page) App status: & App status reason: & (6th page) Due date:

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Hey. My return flight is Aug 7th as well and I'm looking forward to seeing my sweetheart. For my file as well, it took 6 months for it to even change to in process. It has now been almost 8 months since they recieved my file on Dec 8th and no word from them, but they did answer an email once saying they will send a letter with further deatils but no dates.

I should order the CAPIS notes as well. It's free if im in Canada right? So I should do it now before I go. Even if my mom gets them she can scan it and send it to me....

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
shafin said:
my file still says received. but in my caips note medical is done. i strongly believe that your file will be in process coming week. don't worry too much. i know exactly how you feel, i am in same situation. only thing we can do is try to relax. my friend's file is in process and medical have been received since July 13th,2011. his file was transferred to Singapore on January 4th, 2011.
can you plz tell me in caips note what is ur (1st page) App status: & App status reason: & (6th page) Due date:
ah shafin if ur medical is done the stuff before that is all done too right?> im really worried and was hoping for some kind of update this month but the caips notes has just increased my worries.. singapore doesnt seem to have any sort of processing rules as per the order of receiving files.. theres people from march who have files in process already.. so i dont know what to make of it..
anyway ill do what i can do and hope for the best for the coming weeks ahead..

app status: Open
app status reason: in progress
due date: 01/13/2012 (1 year from the date since they received the file)

i hope the due date doesnt mean they wont do anything until then?? :|

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
blues said:
ah shafin if ur medical is done the stuff before that is all done too right?
That was my question too, some people in another forum said that they generally do stuff in the order its listed in the CAIPS notes.. meaning if they show your medicals done then the other stuff must be done as well. Anybody know if there is any truth to this belief? I realize there is a ton of misinformation out there so just curious...

singapore doesnt seem to have any sort of processing rules as per the order of receiving files.. theres people from march who have files in process already.. so i dont know what to make of it..anyway ill do what i can do and hope for the best for the coming weeks ahead..
Welcome to the wonderful wacky insane world of dealing with SG... nothing or very very little they do seems make any sense.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011