+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
canadababu said:
I have sent a mail to CPC Ottawa regarding expired medicals of my wife, but haven't got a reply.
Generally how long does it take for them to reply.

I tried calling CIC couple of times @ 1 888 242 2100, but it is always disconnected saying we have high volume of calls.
Is there any other way to contact them.
No other way. Keep trying. I had more chances connecting with an agent after 4pm.

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
TorontoMo said:
Check spam. I saw some applicants here receiving it in spam folder.
I did check spam everyday. Are they hold this letter because BOWP is in process? I submit BOWP application one week ago :-X

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
yaya2016 said:
I did check spam everyday. Are they hold this letter because BOWP is in process? I submit BOWP application one week ago :-X
It may be. My BOWP expires next month and I didn't apply yet. Hoping I get PPR soon.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Hello all, please I need your advice. it's been more than 22months that I applied for my PR now and I know most pple are in the same shoes. I used a representative when I applied but anytime I ask my representative about my application all I get it " I don't have anything yet from Cic " which I can't blame my representative for that. So I was thinking since it's bn forever I applied for my PR can I contact my MP to find out what's going on despite the fact that I have a representative. Does it matter?
Please advice.
Thanks

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Blackharmer said:
Hello all, please I need your advice. it's been more than 22months that I applied for my PR now and I know most pple are in the same shoes. I used a representative when I applied but anytime I ask my representative about my application all I get it " I don't have anything yet from Cic " which I can't blame my representative for that. So I was thinking since it's bn forever I applied for my PR can I contact my MP to find out what's going on despite the fact that I have a representative. Does it matter?
Please advice.
Thanks
Have you ordered GCMS to check whats going on with your file? MP will only be able to help (I assume) if your background check is completed. I'm a Sep 24 applicant still waiting. My security checks are still in progress. My latets GCMS notes should arrive on July 25. I will update you.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Just called CIC and the agent was very aggressive. I was very calm and patient and was speaking nicely. He was very rude in tone and wasn't cooperating. He didn't even get my application number and asked me to wait until VO contacts me. My last update in June was security checks are in progress. I said F you and disconnected. May the wrath of god be with him.

Timelines: Sep 24, 2014 applicant
AOR: Feb 14, 2015
Spouse added: Jan 26, 2016
Medicals request: April 26
Medicals received: May 9

No further updates since then and my BOWP expires next month. God please help us.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
TorontoMo said:
Just called CIC and the agent was very aggressive. I was very calm and patient and was speaking nicely. He was very rude in tone and wasn't cooperating. He didn't even get my application number and asked me to wait until VO contacts me. My last update in June was security checks are in progress. I said F you and disconnected. May the wrath of god be with him.

No further updates since then and my BOWP expires next month. God please help us.

Most of ths customer service pple actually don't know how it feels not to have PR or how it's feels knowing your work permit Wil expire soon
You can always apply for another BOWP and also contact your MP.
My friends application for EE got denied, he contacted his MP and the application is back on now. I'm actually thinking of contacting my MP

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
Blackharmer said:
Most of ths customer service pple actually don't know how it feels not to have PR or how it's feels knowing your work permit Wil expire soon
You can always apply for another BOWP and also contact your MP.
My friends application for EE got denied, he contacted his MP and the application is back on now. I'm actually thinking of contacting my MP
Yeah they are very helpful. Go for it.

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
TorontoMo said:

hey mate check ur inbox

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Not a nice thing but my mp is told that all the background checks are on hold and the processing time is given until December to finalize

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
raj99 said:
Not a nice thing but my mp is told that all the background checks are on hold and the processing time is given until December to finalize
Did u order gcms notes? What does it say? Elligibility ,security ,criminality ??

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
cec2014kum said:
Did u order gcms notes? What does it say? Elligibility ,security ,criminality ??

Ordering gcms is no help either

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Sent an email to MP after accepting suggestions from fellow forum members. Any assistance from their office will be appreciated. Fingers crossed.