Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Dipstick is test where they spread urine sample on some kinda of board and it changes colors but if u drink too much water ,your sample will be diluted so chances are high that results will be different ..

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Any updates today?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi Everyone

How are you guys? It’s been a while I logged into this forum and I can see 70 new pages of topics. Congrats to all my fellow members who got their PPRs and MRs.

In my case, I was waiting for my Singapore PCC for which I had requested and sent all the documents. My PCC application package has not reached them yet. So it has to reach them, Singapore police has to process my PCC and sent it to CIC, then CIC has to request my PPR. Still a very long way to go :( I wish I shouldn't have stayed in Singapore for more than 6 months :)

Cheers,
Kunishsa

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Holy smoke this thread is active!

Just wondering if everyone used a certified translator? My translator doesn't have a provincial certificate, and she signed an affidavit for all the translations.
Last week I got an email from CIC saying they didn't have any translation for my police certificate (which was submitted after the original application), and I told them the translation was in the app package. Haven't heard anything back yet.
Would it cause any problem? I have a friend who did the same thing for PCC and passed, but also someone said police certificate has to be translated by certified translator...

Thank you in advance for any thoughts!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
auracreates said:
Is a dipstick test the same as peeing in a bottle/container? I am curious because if my previous test results showed blood in the urine, they should've requested a microscopy next. But I think I still maybe doing the whole pee in a container test again...will have to wait and find out
letstry21 said:
Dipstick is test where they spread urine sample on some kinda of board and it changes colors but if u drink too much water ,your sample will be diluted so chances are high that results will be different ..
Dipstick test is when they dip a stick in to the sample urine, and the stick changes color indicating normal or abnormal material presence.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
jshziris said:
Holy smoke this thread is active!

Just wondering if everyone used a certified translator? My translator doesn't have a provincial certificate, and she signed an affidavit for all the translations.
Last week I got an email from CIC saying they didn't have any translation for my police certificate (which was submitted after the original application), and I told them the translation was in the app package. Haven't heard anything back yet.
Would it cause any problem? I have a friend who did the same thing for PCC and passed, but also someone said police certificate has to be translated by certified translator...

Thank you in advance for any thoughts!
I guess it would make sense to have them translated by a certified translator. Because if not then, what is stopping ME (or any of your friend) from translating the document (in your favor) and send to CIC?

Normally shouldn't translator already translate the information on his official pad, that has all his credentials?

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
iamroth said:
I guess it would make sense to have them translated by a certified translator. Because if not then, what is stopping ME (or any of your friend) from translating the document (in your favor) and send to CIC?

Normally shouldn't translator already translate the information on his official pad, that has all his credentials?
The seal is missing in this case, if I understand it right. All translators could be official or what have you, what matters at the end of the day is, he/she is recognized by the province. In order to be recognized by the province you need the seal.

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
I got a little antsy because it's been almost 3 weeks since we did our medicals, so I called the office and they said they would upload them later today. Sorry if this has been asked before, but how long from the time of upload until you see 'medical results have been received' on ecas?

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
tropicflite said:
I got a little antsy because it's been almost 3 weeks since we did our medicals, so I called the office and they said they would upload them later today. Sorry if this has been asked before, but how long from the time of upload until you see 'medical results have been received' on ecas?
3-21 days
some time never ;)

TanyaM

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
Hey guys,

Same here, done medicals almost 3 weeks ago and the clinic has not yet submitted the results :(

Closer you get to PR, more painful the wait becomes :)

Have a great day everyone!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
TanyaM said:
Hey guys,

Same here, done medicals almost 3 weeks ago and the clinic has not yet submitted the results :(

Closer you get to PR, more painful the wait becomes :)

Have a great day everyone!
Maybe call the clinic and ask about the status of your results. They should be able to
tell you if the results have already been looked at by a doctor or not, and when they're going
to upload it. After uploading it can take up to 1-3 weeks in order for ECAS to update.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
iam_toby said:
Maybe call the clinic and ask about the status of your results. They should be able to
tell you if the results have already been looked at by a doctor or not, and when they're going
to upload it. After uploading it can take up to 1-3 weeks in order for ECAS to update.
Its been 19 days for me since clinic uploaded the results but I dont ssee any thing on ecas.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gladaki said:
Its been 19 days for me since clinic uploaded the results but I dont ssee any thing on ecas.
That's not even three weeks.. relax :) It'll update soon enough.
As I keep saying, do not rely on ECAS. It's always outdated like GCMS notes.
It never reflects the 'current' status of your application.