+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

khurram69

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
the IMM5406 mentioned putting names in the native language, do I put my names in Urdu next to English or make the Urdu language native copy separately?

please guide the correct way of IMM5406 filing

khurram69

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
IMM5406 also said children 18 and older must file their copy of a form, my kids are 5 and 9 years old, so I need to file my and my spouse's forms separately right? Or do kids need to submit them separately?

khurram69

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
they asked for Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF) fees, which I already paid In 2020, do I need to submit the receipt only right? as it shows the total payment amount with no breakdown for the principal applicant fees / spouse fees / dependent child fees and RPRF fees

please guide how to respond this, I have total amount slip only

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
they asked for Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF) fees, which I already paid In 2020, do I need to submit the receipt only right? as it shows the total payment amount with no breakdown for the principal applicant fees / spouse fees / dependent child fees and RPRF fees

please guide how to respond this, I have total amount slip only
Yes. Just send the prove of payment To them. Did you submit through Paper mode? Maybe it got missing during sorting.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I got ADR for
IMM5406
IMM5669
IMM5562

all of the documents were submitted last year but they asked again, I printed out these forms and signed then compressed the pdf and uploaded them as there was a 2MB limit for each file upload

also, do you guys sign image uploads in the pdf latest version or print them out then physically sign scanned and upload them in compressed size?
If you cant sign digitally better print sign and scan.
Let me ask pls, how did u upload? I was to send a document Last time but didn't See provision for upload in mycic online portal. Had to send tru webform .

Reactions: khurram69

khurram69

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
If you cant sign digitally better print sign and scan.
Let me ask pls, how did u upload? I was to send a document Last time but didn't See provision for upload in mycic online portal. Had to send tru webform .
they open specific document upload options in my GC key

Jul 5, 2024
Hi guys,

My application has been updated and the final decision spot now has a date. However, it says that it is still being processed.
Does anyone know what it means? I thought that once they updated the final decision date I'd have received an answer immediately if it had been approved.

It says:
Latest update:
Final decision - August 2, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!

dezcorb

Aug 4, 2021
Hi guys,

My application has been updated and the final decision spot now has a date. However, it says that it is still being processed.
Does anyone know what it means? I thought that once they updated the final decision date I'd have received an answer immediately if it had been approved.

It says:
Latest update:
Final decision - August 2, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!
I've heard from a few people that sometimes it takes 1-2 days to update the final decision. By the way, What is your NOC code?

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
LANDED..........
28-06-2024
Hi guys,

It says:
Latest update:

Thanks!
If you scroll back in the forum to early June you’ll see I got this update also.

I think it reflects conditional approval - in my case I received the invite to register for the PR confirmation portal 3 days later (which means you’ve been approved although nothing is official until you have eCOPR).

Once I got my eCOPR a few weeks later my account was updated with “approved” June 4th. , 2024 (same date I received the initial final decision update). My background check was also updated as completed June 4th but eligibility was only completed the day I got eCOPR which is why I say it could be “conditional” approval.

Most people seem to receive another update (often approval) shortly after this but a few people sit here for several weeks.

I’d say if you’re receiving this after completing all steps then most likely good news is coming very soon!