+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

vicky1986

Jul 16, 2024
hello everyone
i got update final decision made on 3rd September 2024 but it didn’t show me anything. anyone here can tell me when it will show in my account

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
I just sent in a formal withdrawal of application request today.....it's been almost 4 years since we applied. Crazy. Hopefully we'll get our RPRF refunded.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Why was that??? Was nearly done. Just matter of time
If you haven't been following our path.....it was taking SO long, we applied to go to the UK early this year, got the visa quickly, and moved. That's why :) Otherwise...yes, we would have gone to Canada....though you have to admit, 3 3/4 years is an outrageous amount of time to have to wait for an answer of any sort!

Jul 5, 2024
hello everyone
i got update final decision made on 3rd September 2024 but it didn’t show me anything. anyone here can tell me when it will show in my account
I received a final decision update on August 2, but I haven't received any updates since then. The only communication I received was an email reminding me about pre-arrival services, but as I'm already in Canada, it doesn't apply to my situation. I got PAL on July 5 and on 3rd September I got a PAL reminder. The email starts as follows:

Prepare for life in Canada
September 3, 2024

UCI xxxxxx

Hello,

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency in Canada. This is a reminder that you now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. We encourage you to register as soon as possible.

Reactions: Homay7

vicky1986

Jul 16, 2024
I received a final decision update on August 2, but I haven't received any updates since then. The only communication I received was an email reminding me about pre-arrival services, but as I'm already in Canada, it doesn't apply to my situation. I got PAL on July 5 and on 3rd September I got a PAL reminder. The email starts as follows:

Prepare for life in Canada
September 3, 2024

UCI xxxxxx

Hello,

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency in Canada. This is a reminder that you now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. We encourage you to register as soon as possible.
which office your case process ?