+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

FrancisM

Aug 8, 2011
Thanks Kabayan...

horace1845 said:
Kabayan,

Arrange the forms as per checklist order.

Submit your application thru courier (mine is DHL):
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 -NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

subay22

Aug 10, 2011
hi guys.. im saudi based applicant also..im now waiting for my Police Clearance so I can send my application to CIO Nova Scotia.. I just got one question, Im submitting now the New Generic form. Does anyone of you know If I still need to submit my iqama copy since I chose MAnila as my visa Office? does it really need to be certify true copy. I dont know any office that certify copies .Thanks for all the help and your post guys..

subay22

FrancisM

Aug 8, 2011
Hi everyone,

Can you please tell me if the Bank account generated/ printed thru Samba website is sufficient in submitting as the Proof of Settlement?

Thanks

D

doMMK

Hello everyone,

Kindly answer my query related to iqama and visa copy.

As an Indian residing in Saudi Arabia,I have the option to select London or Delhi as visa office(though the application will be mailed to Sydney).
However I don't have the translations for the iqamas and the copies of entry exit visas are not clearly printed, as the originals itself has not been printed well by the visa section : (

It seems if I apply to Delhi, I will not have to submit the entry-exit stamps or the exit-reentry visa, as well as iqamas. Is it so ?

And I checked the processing times, it seems last two years' applications have been processed earlier in Delhi (15 months) as against 20 months in London. Can this be taken as projection from July 2011 onwards too, considering that the number of applications accepted are also being reduced. In other words what I am asking is , should I apply from Delhi or London to ensure faster processing ?

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are living in saudi arabia since last 1 year then your visa office is london uk
Hello everyone,

Kindly answer my query related to iqama and visa copy.

As an Indian residing in Saudi Arabia,I have the option to select London or Delhi as visa office(though the application will be mailed to Sydney).
However I don't have the translations for the iqamas and the copies of entry exit visas are not clearly printed, as the originals itself has not been printed well by the visa section : (

It seems if I apply to Delhi, I will not have to submit the entry-exit stamps or the exit-reentry visa, as well as iqamas. Is it so ?

And I checked the processing times, it seems last two years' applications have been processed earlier in Delhi (15 months) as against 20 months in London. Can this be taken as projection from July 2011 onwards too, considering that the number of applications accepted are also being reduced. In other words what I am asking is , should I apply from Delhi or London to ensure faster processing ?
[/quote]

D

doMMK

Thanks ali786leo for replying.

But as an Indian citizen I can also apply from Delhi, right ?

I believe if I apply from Delhi, I won't have to submit all the visa and current status documents ,
as well as the current/expired exit/entry stamps. Also no need to submit copies of iqamas or their translations.
I am trying to avoid this all as being a family of 5 members travelling to and fro from India-KSA for 10 years, this all amounts to
many pages (entry/exit stamps) and a lot of work and money for translations and notarisations.

But if I apply from Delhi, it seems I can avoid all this ?

This is what I have understood from what 'aspire' has written on page 6 of this thread.

Please, I would appreciate if someone could clarify or confirm what I have asked in this post.

Thanks.

brill

Dec 11, 2009
doMMK said:
Thanks ali786leo for replying.

But as an Indian citizen I can also apply from Delhi, right ?

I believe if I apply from Delhi, I won't have to submit all the visa and current status documents ,
as well as the current/expired exit/entry stamps. Also no need to submit copies of iqamas or their translations.
I am trying to avoid this all as being a family of 5 members travelling to and fro from India-KSA for 10 years, this all amounts to
many pages (entry/exit stamps) and a lot of work and money for translations and notarisations.

But if I apply from Delhi, it seems I can avoid all this ?

This is what I have understood from what 'aspire' has written on page 6 of this thread.

Please, I would appreciate if someone could clarify or confirm what I have asked in this post.

Thanks.
hi
waiting for PPR medical rcvd. by London VO on 22 July 2011 .anyone waiting for ppr?hw ppr comes?e mail or mail?my add. dissappeared since 11days ago and line added medical results hav been rcvd.?means????????????????

tahirksa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Dear Abusaf,

I am 2007 applicant and living in Taif.I have received one request letter from Ottawa for PCC but it stated only that i have to provide PCC with in 3 months. There is no other form which i have to produce to Saudi athorities for PCC, kindly, advoice on this particular matter.

kind Regards

CHC VO will be sending you the a letter in arabic stamped by him sto request the Saudi Government to provide the PCC for your self and any family member over 18 years of age if included in the application. Yes, it takes 5 to 6 days once you apply and submit the request for the PCC. If you mention your place of stay, I may be able to throw some more light on it. You can send me a PM and provide an email and I will be more than happy to share more information with you.

[/quote]

tahirksa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Hi Friends.

If someone has experinced to take a Form for PCC from canadian embassy Jeddah, as the visa officer send me only request letter not the forms to submitt to Ministry of Interier for stamp. Kindly, advoice me.

warm regards to all.

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
tahirksa said:
Hi Friends.

If someone has experinced to take a Form for PCC from canadian embassy Jeddah, as the visa officer send me only request letter not the forms to submitt to Ministry of Interier for stamp. Kindly, advoice me.

warm regards to all.
Hi Tahir,

I face the same problem , I got medical and PCC from KSA but without Arabic form. It is very easy to get, just send fax and email to riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca and fax: 966-1-488-9657 and explain them in very short note. It will take wk to ten days to deliver u through aramax.

Regards

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
dear tahirksa,
you dont have to ask for any request letter from cic but just have to go to your counslate in jeddah / riyadh and tell them to give you a letter (it will be written in arabic and request the saudi cid to issue you the required pcc).you will have to get it verified / attested from the ministry of foreign affairs and then take it to saudi cid department with original iqama, passport size pics (3 nos enough) and original passport to be on safe side, as sometimes they ask for it but mostly they dont.whole of this process may not take more than one week.hope it helps.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Hasni said:
dear tahirksa,
you dont have to ask for any request letter from cic but just have to go to your counslate in jeddah / riyadh and tell them to give you a letter (it will be written in arabic and request the saudi cid to issue you the required pcc).you will have to get it verified / attested from the ministry of foreign affairs and then take it to saudi cid department with original iqama, passport size pics (3 nos enough) and original passport to be on safe side, as sometimes they ask for it but mostly they dont.whole of this process may not take more than one week.hope it helps.
Hi Hasni,

Can you please tell me which police station to go in Riyadh for PCC.

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
@Sho78
Its CID in Batha.Ask any maroor/lamosine driver in that area, he will guide you.Still if you require the exact location, tell me i will provide you.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Hasni said:
@ Sho78
Its CID in Batha.Ask any maroor/lamosine driver in that area, he will guide you.Still if you require the exact location, tell me i will provide you.
Thanks Hasni for the info, I have not reached to that stage yet once I will reach to that stage INSHALLAH i will bother you :), BTW I am also from Pakistan..

Huzaifa_j

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visa Office......
riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-11
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-11
Hey guys
I applied to riyadh on 21st sep.
Still waiting.
But I don't no y r u guys sending ur applications to London or India ?