WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
Danap,

So awesome! I hope he is in Vancouver before Christmas!

At the moment I am sitting in the Minneapolis airport, en route to Paris, then Bucharest, to see my husband!

So far, no word from the embassy for me. Maybe I'll get a gift :)

All the best!

Charlize

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CharlizeRai said:
Danap,

At the moment I am sitting in the Minneapolis airport, en route to Paris, then Bucharest, to see my husband!

All the best!

Charlize

Hi there,
Yes be patience it will happen this is the hard part....waiting...but it will end.....have a great time in Bucharest is great snow there now....have fun and enjoy each other.....don,t think to much about the processing let the time go.....my husband is with me since last year on visitor visa so it was easier for us but now is finally over he is a PR now.....take care and take everything easy and do not forget that the most important is for you two to be together that is why all this process is made for......hope to hear good news from you soon.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holydays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
deshulina said:
God bless you all, this is turning out to be the hardest thing we've ever done.I feel so hopeless, and on top of all we are still gathering documents.My husband is now jobless looking for a job asap, but so far it's been two months and nothing.I don't feel like Christmas and everything seems to be getting harder.I live in Bulgaria at the moment and my husband is far far away in Alberta.I just pray that we'll get together everything soon so we can send it off.
I'm sorry for the off topic but I really needed to share this you all of you, cause I know no one else will understand me better.I wish luck to all of you and may God be with us.
Hello Deshulina,

,,,and be welcome to our group.

I was reading your post and in the meanwhile I was back in time, by the time when I was waiting for my visa....I know how you feel, I`ve been on that path not long ago, but I can asure it will pass, I know that everything it feels endless now for you; but no worries, once you get here everything becomes just memories, sad ones, but those memories are a part of our lifes we must admit, exactlly as the good memories, so you have to hold on and have patience, nothing takes forever, you will be soon at your loved one`side and then other worries will start, this time less important.... ;), because life its like this, with good and bad... :) .

Wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

I.N.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN
MY HUSBAND IS A PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God is over today we have received the passport back and everything is in order....now we will make an appointment with cic here in Vancouver and "land " him ha ha ha ha ....this is just great....my Christmas gift become true....Good luck to everybody and thank you for your help and support in this time.....
Cu stima si respect
Daniela
Oh wow!

Felicitari Dana!! :)

Everything its really over, Christimas its waiting for you with nice gifts :)

Lucky you!! :p :p

I am so so so happy for you, totul e bine cand se termina cu bine. :) :)

Numai bine si multa sanatate si tot ce va doriti pentru noul an.

Many huggs and kissies ;D :-*

I.N.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
CharlizeRai said:
Danap,

All the best!

Charlize
Christmas with your hubby!! :) :)

What can be mre beautiful than that.... ;)

You enjoy each other and do not think at nothing else, one step at the time :).

Merry Christmas and have fun in Bucharest...( I know you will really do... :p)

All the best!

I.N.

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone,

I am in Romania :)!!!! And the first week with my hubby has been awesome! Time passes too quickly when you see each other for limited amounts of time.

Still no word for the embassy, but I'm trying to take your advice and not think about the time, and just let it pass on its own!

Over the weekend we were at a friends because their family "cut the pig". It was nice spending time with everyone :)

I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and best of luck to those of us still in the middle of this application!

Charlize

blagogalia

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully on 01.03.2013
Hi Charlize,

It is great that you can spend some time with your other half, friends and family. :) Eh so nice!
I still don`t have any news from the VO but I hope Santa will not forget me even if he will pass by later :)
Merry Christmas and let the New Year bring to all of us the perfect gift! ::)

All the best!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CharlizeRai said:
Hi Everyone,

I am in Romania :)!!!! And the first week with my hubby has been awesome! Time passes too quickly when you see each other for limited amounts of time.

Still no word for the embassy, but I'm trying to take your advice and not think about the time, and just let it pass on its own!

Over the weekend we were at a friends because their family "cut the pig". It was nice spending time with everyone :)

I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and best of luck to those of us still in the middle of this application!

Charlize
Hi Charlize

So glad to hear that you have a great time.......cutting the pig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha that is a lot of fun.....happy for you....do not worry everything comes to an end.....so now nothing matter just have a great time with your love.....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2013 is going to be your year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best hugs and kisses
Dana

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Awe! Thank you! You are both so lovely!!

I hope that 2013 brings us all wonderful things :) PPRS, easy transitions, and so forth! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!! I'm excited for some sarmale :)

I'm still crossing my fingers!!

Thanks for the great support!

Dourdon

Dec 22, 2012
Hello guys,

I would like to mention briefly about my case and to ask you something. So I am the sponsor to my wife and we are waiting 11 months till today and still we don't have a Decision made. The whole process takes already 1 year and couple of weeks :-[ At the moment we are waiting for an answer concerning the medical extension. It was 20 days ago when they informed us about their intention to request the extension. So please give me any suggestions about what we could expect and when! It is so difficult to wait something without a fixed final date and time limit especially when you love the other person.

Thank you!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dourdon said:
Hello guys,

I would like to mention briefly about my case and to ask you something. So I am the sponsor to my wife and we are waiting 11 months till today and still we don't have a Decision made. The whole process takes already 1 year and couple of weeks :-[ At the moment we are waiting for an answer concerning the medical extension. It was 20 days ago when they informed us about their intention to request the extension. So please give me any suggestions about what we could expect and when! It is so difficult to wait something without a fixed final date and time limit especially when you love the other person.

Thank you!
Hi there,
Well if they ask you for a medical extension do it as soon as possible.....the medical results are send to the London Medical Centre (you must send them as per the info received from the embassy in the same time with the medical extension request) and at one point they will update de system (usually from the moment they received it until update is 4-6 weeks). After the update is in the system if everything else is in the file the embassy will request for passport to issue immigrant visa (embassy is contacting you in 1-2 weeks after they have the medical update). After you send the passport from the moment they received it until u are getting it back is 14 working days. And then WELCOME TO CANADA.
At least this was the situation in our case and this are the terms given by the embassy.
Have a little more patience you are almost there, is a long process but ones you have your love one in your arms everything will be perfect and all the bad times and moments will go away.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and the New Year will bring you the family together. I am sure of it.
Take care and all the best.
Dana
Vancouver

Dourdon

Dec 22, 2012
danap said:
Hi there,
Well if they ask you for a medical extension do it as soon as possible.....the medical results are send to the London Medical Centre (you must send them as per the info received from the embassy in the same time with the medical extension request) and at one point they will update de system (usually from the moment they received it until update is 4-6 weeks). After the update is in the system if everything else is in the file the embassy will request for passport to issue immigrant visa (embassy is contacting you in 1-2 weeks after they have the medical update). After you send the passport from the moment they received it until u are getting it back is 14 working days. And then WELCOME TO CANADA.
At least this was the situation in our case and this are the terms given by the embassy.
Have a little more patience you are almost there, is a long process but ones you have your love one in your arms everything will be perfect and all the bad times and moments will go away.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and the New Year will bring you the family together. I am sure of it.
Take care and all the best.
Dana
Vancouver
Hi Danap,

Thanks for your comprehensive answer! You know, they didn't ask me to redo the medicals. They informed me they have to request for an extension of the medicals. Hence, my wife didn't make nothing but only responded to their question about the country where she has resided the last 6 months. As I read the officer couldn't request an extension if that's not the last thing before the Decision made. Am I right?

I want to thank you for the great wishes! I wish you also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

P.S. I haven't realize that this process could be so devastating :(

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dourdon said:
Hi Danap,

Thanks for your comprehensive answer! You know, they didn't ask me to redo the medicals. They informed me they have to request for an extension of the medicals. Hence, my wife didn't make nothing but only responded to their question about the country where she has resided the last 6 months. As I read the officer couldn't request an extension if that's not the last thing before the Decision made. Am I right?

I want to thank you for the great wishes! I wish you also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

Hi,
The embassy is requesting for medical extension from London Medical Centre .......in most of the cases London is replaying with the request to redo chest x-ray and is sending this message to the embassy and then from there the message comes to you. Some times they do not ask for nothing, rarely.
So after this step yes the next one is the passport request and you will be able to see in your status the change from "in process" to "Decision made" during the time when the passport is in the embassy (before they are sending it back to you).
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! and all the best
Dana

Dourdon

Dec 22, 2012
danap said:
Hi,
The embassy is requesting for medical extension from London Medical Centre .......in most of the cases London is replaying with the request to redo chest x-ray and is sending this message to the embassy and then from there the message comes to you. Some times they do not ask for nothing, rarely.
So after this step yes the next one is the passport request and you will be able to see in your status the change from "in process" to "Decision made" during the time when the passport is in the embassy (before they are sending it back to you).
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! and all the best
Dana
Hi Dana,

Thanks once again, that's it! We are close!

Merry Christmas!!! Good luck to you! :)

matclancy

Jul 23, 2012
Dourdon said:
Hi Danap,

Hi guys,

Quick question - My wife also received the request for information as to where she has resided over the last 6 months. We sent the email back instantly, and have heard absolutely nothing back since. It has been about a month. Shouldn't the embassy have responded? I have also emailed twice asking for a confirmation of receipt, and have received no response. I am so fed up with this whole process it is driving me crazy. Did you guys receive a response from the Embassy and how long later did it come? What type of timeline are we looking at now, in your opinion? Thanks in advance.

Mat